[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving back in with abusive father, the fuck do i do to convince

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>35018005
>be me, 15, faggot father becomes addicted to mental health medication, starts abusing mother and berating her more than he ever did. before this, he was a distant silent faggot that just worked and laid in bed while mom did house work, and occasionally got in big fights with her, but now its an all out screaming match with a grown ass man who acts like a child and this stresses me out and makes me have a mental breakdown
>he leaves, and we move into my grandparents house. now, im 18, my mom is an emt, and my dad got off pills when he moved in with his parents after he left, and he has had 3 jobs since then and has quit/been fired from them, and he is jobless atm looking for a job
>my mother, in some stupid fucking stroke of genius, decides now is the time to get her tax return and move us out into a house on our own. my grandparents dont know about my father, and they will surely disown her when they find out
>went to dinner with father this christmas, it was awkward as fuck, and he was weird and back to his old retarded ass self before drugs, but i dont trust him, and i fucking hate him still
>so my mother wants to take me, my sister(13), and my brother(25 with no job and no education who plays xbox all day), and a retarded asshole father who got addicted to drugs and abused us all, who also has no job, and move us into a 3 bedroom house.
>i would also get stuck sharing a room with this lardass 25 year old jerkdick who plays xbox all night long and is loud as fuck and makes it hard to focus. i am starting comp sci in about 3 months and cant fucking deal with this hit
>why, fucking why is my mom so retarded!?
>she has no fallback plan if my dad leaves, ive told her he has no job and this is a stupid idea and to just wait, but she wont fucking listen and says she hates living here, and its not even that bad here
fucking WHY!? WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING STUPID R9K!? WHY DONT THEY JUST FUCKING USE THEIR BRAIN? WHY DONT THEY THINK? WHY IS MY MOM SO DUMB!? REE-
>>
>>35021217
Explain the comp sci situation. make it clear that there will be no Xboxing.

Alternatively, GET A FUCKING JOB, PUT OFF UNI, AND WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE SECURE BEFORE YOU START UNI.
>>
>>35021217
Didn't want to quote that thread whoopsie.
Anyways, what the fuck do I do /r9k/? I don't know how the fuck to go about this.

Should I just keep living with my grandparents? I like my grandparents they're chill and the most functional parental figures I've ever had. It's a nice neighborhood here too. If they leave too, my brother goes with them, and I get to have the den to myself at last and have peace, like I've wanted for 3 fucking years. I'll also get to study my comp sci and do programming shit in peace too.

But, I'd have to get a job and pay rent part time, and I don't know how to do this shit on my own. Plus, my mom would not be able to fucking set up doc appointments and do my insurance and shit either. I'd be emancipated. Fucking scared as shit. My life is coming to the point where I have to make big decisions now.

The fuck should I do? Should I give my dad a chance and leave this fucking house or stay and get a job and go to college at the same time and get emancipated? If I go with them, I at least won't need a job and can focus on school( kind of.)

fuck im scared
>>
>>35021279
I already have the grant.
I can't make her FUCKING LISTEN! And my brother is a fucking borderline psychotic scary fuck when he's angry. He's a narcissistic little twat. The one time I told him he was a bit too loud, he fucking sat there and argued with me for 3 fucking hours. All because I fucking asked him to stfu.

Also he smokes weed all night too.

There's no way in hell he'd respect my wishes and shut his fucking mouth. I have to rape my ears with ear plugs to get fucking sleep. My fucking ears are raw and shit and noise still bleeds through them. it hurts like fuck.
>>
bump someone please help me I think I am going to fucking be sick to my stomach. he also once fucking choked hher and i brought this up to her and she went
"yes but i was verbally abussive thats why he did it"
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER IS SHE FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>35021288
How hard is school with a parttime job? Will I have enough time to code and study? And I was thinking if I DO go with my mother maybe I could just code and do shit in the library or something if they allow laptops in there. Fuck man I am so confused. I wish I had a real dad to help.
>>
>>35021622
Can you do work study instead of working outside school part time?
>>
>>35021835
what do you mean work study?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.