[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wish I could go back to September 5, 2011 and stop the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: christine weston chandler.png (871KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
christine weston chandler.png
871KB, 1280x720px
>I wish I could go back to September 5, 2011 and stop the staff from making the Loud Noise that killed my father with stressful surprise. I had more freedom when he was alive.

What's his fucking problem?
>>
>>35021185
He wasn't beaten enough as a child. Seriously, that's all autism is. Ever notice how it didn't start really popping up until the early 80's? About around the time when it stopped being socially acceptable to smack your kids when they were acting retarded.
>>
>>35021185
i'm pretty sure his problem is autism
>>
>>35021501

correlation isn't causation you nigger. If you think ChrisChan's problem is just that he wasn't spanked enough, you have not gazed into the abyss that is his Youtube anthology.

he has some kind of severe brain damage, mental illness, or chemical imbalance. something is terribly, terribly wrong with him. I'd be lying if I said I didn't derive a measure of sadistic glee from watching his endless downward spiral, but I feel guilty about it.
>>
>>35021917
This

The man is really something else. His fucking art that he draws, when he burnt down a house, his autism room, becoming a tranny, ect. He should have been put down or left in the middle of the woods.
>>
someone post the gif of him cumming out of his taint pls
>>
>>35021998
that's not him but i know what you're talking about
that's an actual mtf tranny who's had some degree of surgery. chris' taint was just an infected knife wound (yes, really, a knife) that has since healed because his 'handlers' convinced him to seek medical treatment
his duck presumably still produces navy like normal, which he freezes and stores in a fridge that barb uses with notes that read "do not eat!" (this is also actually real)

the webm of the cum-leaking tainthole is not chris tho
>>
Do you think Bob welcomed oblivion while his fag son was cooing over a gameboy beside his deathbed?

You reap what you sow, I guess
>>
>>35021501
I think the main 2 factors for the rise of autism is people having kids much later in life, and kids not being forced into having lots of social interaction. I'm convinced most people with autism would be seemingly normal people if they spent most of their childhood meeting new people and developing their social skills.
>>
>>35021917
>correlation isn't causation you nigger.
well if what that other guy said is true then i think we should bring back the smacking of children
>>
>>35021974
>His fucking art that he draws, when he burnt down a house, his autism room
I need citations for all of these

he burned down a fucking house?
>>
>>35022040
>infected knife wound (yes, really, a knife)
It was a piercing that became infected and turned into an abscess
>>
>>35022104
His old house burnt down because his parents were hoarders and the place was a rat nest.
If I remember correctly, the cause of the fire was a coffee maker or hotplate or something that was plugged in in the bathroom.
>>
>>35022064
>I think the main 2 factors for the rise of autism is people having kids much later in life, and kids not being forced into having lots of social interaction.

Don't forget that overweight mothers are much more likely to birth autistic babies.
>>
>>35022104

If my memory serves me correctly, he burnt down his mother's house. Court let him go because "muh autism".
>>
File: honest.jpg (470KB, 2041x1441px) Image search: [Google]
honest.jpg
470KB, 2041x1441px
>>35022104
you need a citation for Chris Chan's art?

what are you doing in this thread newsenpai?
>>
Chris Chan is proof to me that suicide can be a noble thing. If he killed himself... it would be a form of redemption. Proof that he had some degree of self awareness.

I seriously doubt he will ever kill himself.
>>
>>35021501
>He wasn't beaten enough as a child. Seriously, that's all autism is.

Confirmed for not reading the wiki.

>>35022104
Nope. He left a toaster near the tub, shit started a fire and burned the house down.

You dirty newfag nut,
>>
>>35022229
His drawing of himself from the newscast in the 90's isn't too bad.
>>
>>35022046
>Do you think Bob welcomed oblivion while his fag son was cooing over a gameboy beside his deathbed?

Saving this for a play I'm writing
>>
>>35022064
I'm autistic and my parents made me do social things as a child. It just made me hate the other children even more.
>>
File: 1462536182365.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462536182365.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>35022195
>Court let him go because "muh autism".

let's be honest anon that's a pretty accurate judgement for him
I don't think there's any prison that can handle him

>>35022234
I think it is very likely Chris chan is intelligent enough to understand that people do not respect him anon. Given he can make a youtube channel and release videos without his handlers helping him, it's clear that he has access to the greater internet as well, and can probably see what people say about him.

is he self aware enough to take what they are saying to heart?
Obviously not, we may never know what he thinks about his lifestyle, but it's clear that he continues his activities which I think point towards him either not caring what people say about him, or thinking they are wrong
>>
>>35022266
>Confirmed for not reading the wiki.
>You dirty newfag nut,
You know, if you're going to make statements like this, you should double check everything else you say in the same post to avoid embarrassing yourself
>Chris admitted to Catherine that he was using an extension cord in the bathroom to plug in a Keurig coffee maker located in an adjacent room. The cord was looped over the top of the door, and the friction caused by the motion of the door had abraded the cord, starting the fire. Chris claimed that the brewer was off when the fire started, although he admitted that it wasn't unplugged. Why the Chandlers had an extension cord running out of the bathroom to plug in a coffee maker is anyone's guess, but it probably has something to do with Barb's hoarding.
>https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Destruction_Of_Chris%27s_House
>>
>>35021185
>tfw you can't help but watch Decay at least twice a year
>>
>>35022046
Jesus, poor Bob.
He was no saint, but he didn't deserve Christina a.k.a Christopher "Ricardo" Weston Chandler.
>>
>>35022046
>Do you think Bob welcomed oblivion while his fag son was cooing over a gameboy beside his deathbed?

What happened?
>>
>>35022104
>he burned down a fucking house?
The coffee maker was in the bathroom because the hoard had taken the rest of the house for itself.

He made coffee at about 4am and it set on fire.
>>
>>35022308
Same story over here.
Both of my parents were ~40 when I was born. I have 3 older normie siblings, the youngest of which is 6 years older than I am. I imagine that was a crucial factor in my genetic fail.
>>
>>35022064
The reason I'm autistic (and probably a lot of other people) isn't because I don't get social interaction, it's because I'm not interacting with enough different people. I've been talking to the same 3 friends every day for like 15 years, and we almost only talk in memes and inside-jokes. Now I have completely forgotten how to talk with people casually and how to make small-talk. As a kid I was popular, normal and had tons of social interaction, so it's not like you can't develop autism later on in life.
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>35022544
NO
This isn't what autism is. Please, for my sanity tell me you're just a shitposter.
This is bait for a (you), r-right?
>>
>>35022591
I'm legit diagnosed with aspergers, mate.
>>
>>35022607
You've probably got cause and effect reversed, then. You only talk to 3 people because you're autistic.
>>
>>35022544
I'm not autistic, but I'm pretty much the same. I can't really make new friends without my old friends being with me. I've only even had a small group of friends at a time, and I don't know how I'm supposed to make new ones, especially in college. When I was young it was easy since people didn't have very different interests. Like in middle school, I was able to make some friends just by liking soccer, even though I was mediocre at it. And in elementary school, I could make friends just by liking pokemon. Now I have no idea how I'm supposed to make friends when people have so many different interests. If I say what my actual interests are, I'm afraid they'll think I'm a looser (Which isn't necessarily untrue), so I've lost the ability to make new friends for the most part.
>>
>>35022665
What about them, then? None of them are autistic, yet two of them don't have any friends outside of our group, and one of them don't have any friends or talk with anyone else other than me. It's can't be an effect.
>>
>>35022607
Fine, you didn't acquire it from isolation/"only having three friends."
>>35022665
This.
>>35022760
Good troll or brainlet: too close to call.
>>
>>35021185
Why do you fucking care about the problems of other people?

does he still have that wound between his leg?
>>
>>35022839
Why do you think I'm trolling? Whenever I go to parties or hang out with people I don't know, I just get all awkward and don't know what to say. In high school I was banging chicks without any problems, now it takes me twice the effort. Sometimes I also avoid eye contact, which is a clear trait of aspergers syndrome (look it up)
>>
File: 12.jpg (796KB, 1020x1500px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
796KB, 1020x1500px
To be fair I did talk to Chris over phone a few times.

i know he's done some deplorable shit but i genuinely feel bad for him
>>
>>35022979
>I just get all awkward and don't know what to say
That's not autism you fucking pleb that's called being shy
>>
>>35021501
>the human brain doesnt exist and mental disorders are all results of nurturing
Whats it like to be so incredibly retarded?
>>
File: outout.jpg (106KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
outout.jpg
106KB, 960x720px
>>35022979
If it's not too awkward for you, back the way you came.
>>
>>35022998
How am I being shy if I don't know what to say? It's not like my confidence is low or I'm afraid of who I'm talking to or anything like that. I'm good looking, people come up to me a lot and start conversations, and I can respond to questions just fine. The problem is I have no idea what to ask them myself, all conversations just become one-sided. I'm sure it makes me look uninterested and turns most people off.
>>
>>35023099
If you honestly, true to god think that's autism then you need to leave this place because it is rotting your mind
>>
>>35023099
Honestly you sound like most people here who have social anxiety and/or shyness. The avoiding eye contact part is common with social anxiety, as is not knowing what to say. I'm speaking from experience of course. A lot of what you've described about yourself doesn't sound too different from me, even though I don't have autism.
>>
>>35023141
What else could it be? I've been reading a lot about it and I can really relate.
>>
>>35023171
I doubt I'd be diagnosed with aspergers if it's just social anxiety. Assuming it is, why would I suddenly develop it so late in life? I've never really cared about people having negative opinions about me, and there haven't been any major events or traumatic experiences in my life. It's just been a smooth ride, and my social problems started happening very gradually.
>>
>>35023183
>I've been reading a lot about it and I can really relate
Confirmation bias or whatever it's called. You think you have autism so when you read symptoms of autism you bend your answers to fit your pre-existing conclusion i.e. "I have autism"

What you're describing is honestly just being shy. You can answer questions because there's nothing involving the other person with your answer. You probably struggle asking questions because you're scared of either offending, looking stupid, etc. So you start to overthink and in doing so nothing comes to mind because you're so preoccupied in thinking about that you're nothing thinking of any questions.

Diagnoses of autism and aspergers is completely overdiagnosed recently because it's become the whole "autism spectrum" thing now, which honestly anyone could place themselves on if they went to get tested. It's like ADD in kids, some are just excitable and that doesn't mean they have ADD but it's easier for some parents to just put them on pills to make them calm down.
>>
i'm pretty sure i'm autistic, i'm usually pretty good at coming up with improv material but sometimes when i'm put on the spot i can't think of anything to say.
>>
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Tour_of_Chris's_House_II

Video released a couple weeks before the house fire. Chris shows his house to be a fire trap, and then suddenly a Damned german Made Coffee machine burns his house down?
I smell a cwconspiracy
>>
Once I was asked to give the keynote address at the Republican National Convention but I was all
>woah, fellas, if I try to speak in front of more than 500-600 people I turn autistic and get nervous, I couldn't possibly
>put me down for Goldman Sachs next month

So, how do you robits /spectrum/?
>>
>>35023370
Megan "Nazi Fucker" "EBay Scammer" "Homo Smoocher" Schroeder did this.
>>
>>35023244
For my social anxiety it's gotten worse over time as well, although that could be my lack of social interaction compared to what I used to have.
Did you also used to have regular social interaction but then have it reduced to barely any at all?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.