/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here drifted away from their highschool friends after graduation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1454630733260.jpg (11KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1454630733260.jpg
11KB, 437x501px
Who here drifted away from their highschool friends after graduation? It's been almost two years and they feel like completely different people, we never text each other anymore except to wish happy birthday, or merry Christmas. They never bother having a conversation with me through text, and it's always me who's messaging them to see what they're up to.

Should I just let go at this point? This feeling of melancholy has been hitting me for a while now, and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35020719
dumb original normie
>>
>>35020736
I'm not a normie, at best I'm an autist who got lucky and made friends with some normies, and now that I don't see them daily they've stopped talking to me.
>>
Yeah, time to let go, really only the closest of friends stay friends after HS. Don't even know what mine do now
>>
>>35020719
I never had friends in high school so no. I still dont have friends. Even the faggot anime kids have friends and gfs. Agggggghhhhhh!
>>
Everyone drifts away from a good majority of their "friends" in highschool. You eventually learn that you only had so many friends because you were forced to see them every day.

Most people are only lucky enough to keep their best friend after highschool. And that's if they don't move out of state for college.

Welcome to the lonely world of adulthood. You'll be mostly by yourself unless you pick up a sociable hobby or something.
>>
I ghosted my last real life friends after I separated from one of them on a long hiking trip that we started together but finished separately. During the course of the trip I had some kind of mental breakdown where I suddenly felt like I had lost the last of my dwindling ability to relate to people, and became afraid of them. I realized how bizarre my behavior and speech patterns and the way I dress all were to the people around me, and hyperconscious of how everyone seemed to treat me like a retarded child. My social anxiety shot through the roof.

That was last year, three years after getting out of high school. Now I'm completely alone. I can still leave the house but I'm NEET and don't talk to anyone but my parents.
>>
I'm lucky enough to have one friend left. Don't know how long that will last though.
>>
i actually blocked my highschool friends on instant messaging when highschool was over.

good riddance, there is nothing worse than being ugly and politically correct
>>
>>35020719
>Who here drifted away from their highschool friends after graduation
everyone
literally everyone
>>
File: 1487465181972.gif (1MB, 220x127px) Image search: [Google]
1487465181972.gif
1MB, 220x127px
>>35020719

>tfw when you made friends over the past two years, but threw it away like an autist
>broke down an got rid of my work friends after they realized I was a sperg
>stopped communicating three other friends
>have another that still tries
>haven't really hung out with anyone in four months
>interaction with people in general are horrible
>can't form relationships or even make a basic connection with people in uni classes
>high-school graduation was nearly three years ago

I'd try harder. But I've gotten to the point where my emotions are blunted and don't function normally. Can't smile, make idle conversation, or pick up on social ques. My behavior has become overly eccentric and I am just weird. I radiate pure autism and people can feel it a mile away.
>>
I don't want to take the adultpill guys.
>>35021975
>I realized how bizarre my behavior and speech patterns and the way I dress all were to the people around me, and hyperconscious of how everyone seemed to treat me like a retarded child. My social anxiety shot through the roof
I relate to this too much, but maybe I think we're both paranoid
>>
>>35020719

Almost everyone, bonzo.

I don't talk to anybody from high school. The only friend I had back then died near the end of 2014 from a drug overdose. My acquaintances and friends from earlier on are taking a different path than me, in regards to education and careers. I'm almost finished university, whereas one of the kids I was friends with for a long time is a line cook at a chain restaurant.

Don't have anything in common with most of those folks any more. Most of my current friends are in medical school or the Peace Corps. They're way closer to me than anyone from high school ever was, save for the guy who passed away from heroin.

Most of the friends you made in high school were people you didn't hate being around. When you get out into the real world, you tend to make friends with people you actually connect with, rather than those who you're forced to be around every day.
>>
I deliberately cut contact, I didn't want anything to do with them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.