[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here like minecraft? i love playing it by myself and wandering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (40KB, 150x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 150x306px
anyone here like minecraft? i love playing it by myself and wandering around caves

i persoanlly cant stand the cartoons and stuff that they use to advertise with. i wish it was a game you didnt have to internet to be able to load it up for the first time
>>
literally autism the game
>>
File: Tomoko 56.jpg (64KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 56.jpg
64KB, 640x782px
Long time player (6 years) and I find myself playing less and less. I feel like I don't have the creativity and drive I used to to build things. I really only play for about 5 to 10 minutes or so before turning it off.

Anyways, it's a comfy game. Throw all the memes and "it's a game for autistic 10 year olds" out the window because it's actually really fun. Like Legos that don't cost any money.
>>
File: kGpRV5p.jpg (32KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
kGpRV5p.jpg
32KB, 960x960px
>>35020613
it's gone anon
>the days of comfy-ass servers
>the days of knowing dog-shit about the game and wandering loosely around the randomly generated world
>the days of making a comfy house out of scratch and contemplate the voxel landscape
>the days of waiting for a small update to fix some bugs and just maybe, add something new
it's never going back
let go
>>
played it only around alpha build

now i'm an adult and play stardew valley, and dota 2
>>
>>35020795
Played it in alpha as well. Hella comfy back then.

Why farm style did you choose in stardew valley?
>>
Can this game still be salvaged?

You have a budget of 3 weeks of no commitments, free to sperg out and design a server, which is to be posted on /r9k/. What do you do to make it the comfiest, most fun server possible, /r9k/?
>>
>>35020854
don't allow children to play
>>
Can't play on my own. I don't mind multiplayer with some light modding, but can't stand vanilla.
>>
>>35020795
Harvest moon is better.
>>
>>35020854
Most fun I had ever playing was on a former /r9k/ server, which had Tekkit Light or something, and a simple magic mod in place, along with factions or some similar team-oriented mod.

After about two weeks of prep time, we had 4 settlements between about 20 players give or take, and started doing conflicts. It was amazingly fun, most I've ever had at the game.

There was also some minor protection measure in place, so that people could attack each others' town without a big worry of everything being destroyed every time.
>>
>>35021293
see that sounds fun

maybe some kind of orchestrated community event, like the map is divided into quadrants for 4 nations with factions, and after 2 weeks the admins open up the floodgates in between the quadrants
dope idea
>>
File: Magick Pepe.jpg (20KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
Magick Pepe.jpg
20KB, 480x457px
>>35020613
Minecraft is a great game if you like building stuff. My most fun on Minecraft has been on this private server with a couple of my friends where we've been working on this one world for years now. We build cities based on a theme, with the options being Underwater, Sky/mountain, Nature, Industrial, Nether, Underground, Desert, and Ice.
It's also fun to bring a roleplay aspect to it and make up stories about your cities, and come up with some lore about them. Overall though, it's only really fun if you have friends to show this stuff to.
>>
>>35021380
Definitely. It wasn't modded out the fucking ass, but a few simple ones made all the difference. One of the settlements was the "Magic" town where players who liked magic lived, one was the tech town where people liked gadgets, one was plainly vanilla stuff and the other was a mix.

Not intentionally either, they just happened that way, but the point is a little mod additions went a long way and provided a ton of fun for us, as well as rp potential for factions.
>>
>>35021456
players have to install mods to play, right? tekkit light streamlines all that?
>>
Why isnt there a /r9k/ sever that is active. I enjoy building shit and talkimg to anons while listening to music. Super comfy.
>>
>>35021490
There's a few ones that you have to join a discord link and kiss ass to get whitelisted on. They're probably okay but fuck discord
>>
>>35020613

> anon my son you are a man now you must choose:
> spend weekend being productive
> or autistic blockhead lumberjack larp simulator
>>
>>35021473
I can't remember how it worked exactly, just that it must have been simple because we had like 30 players overall, so it couldn't have been difficult.

At least I don't recall it being difficult.
>>
>>35021511
Nevermind. Discord is the worse cancer to infect gaming as of recent. I just want to play without using so much extra bullshit software.
>>
>>35020748
>discovered minecraft when it was still in Alpha
>those comfy as fuck days of small servers with no plugins or anything and no real admin/moderator intervention
>the world seemed so huge and interesting and mysterious
>learning about new features and items you can craft from other players
>the group of bandits that went around killing and destroying
>that epic battle fighting them off
>those amazing clan battles
>the nether first being added
Easily one of the best gaming experiences ever, too bad the game lost all its magic for me by the time it actually released officially. Once they added enchanting I quit, which is incidentally right when it reached peak popularity.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.