[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted a thread yesterday about being picked up by the girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hypnosis-eyes.png (372KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hypnosis-eyes.png
372KB, 800x450px
I posted a thread yesterday about being picked up by the girl I like's boyfriend and carried around, and told someone who asked about him that the bf is a hypnotherapist. After another anon brought this up, is it possible for him to influence me or her with his skill set, or manipulate anyone?
>>
>>35019196
for some backstory, the girl I like asked me to hang out, but invited her bf also. At one point he picked me up and carried me pretending I was a baby as a joke. I laughed it off, but it was embarrassing.
>>
>>35019196
>After another anon brought this up, is it possible for him to influence me or her with his skill set, or manipulate anyone?

that's pretty autistic anon
/x/ tier shit

but maybe. you should ask him to commit sissy hypno on you
>>
>>35019196
>>35019228

tl;dr? I'm not reading all that shit
>>
Are you retarded? Hypnosis doesn't work unless the person being hypnotized is wiling. No, he can't manipulate you unless you let him.
>>
OP, where did this happen? I might know the people you're talking about.
>>
>>35019196
You faggot. I told you to bail didn't? You stupid or some shit? Anyways nope not at all.
>>
stop "liking" girls who already have pair bonds to a chad

you're not 15, you're not going to steal her away
>>
>>35020699
Is it those retards on sleepychat you mean?
>>
>>35020765
What's sleepychat? Do you have a link to it?

Is it those retards on sleepychat?
>>
>>35020821
Here. Have fun.

http://www.sleepychat.com/
>>
Hypnosis discord chat if you're interested:
https://discordapp.com/invite/7TD3t
>>
>>35020842
So what the fuck is the point of this site? It's like IRC or Discord without being convenient.
>>
>IMPORTANT! Predators are linking to other chat sites to lure subjects away from our safety monitoring, so if you see this, please use the /mod command to report it.

>advertising other chat sites to lure people away from our safety monitoring

Yeah, I'm sure they're totally not advertising other chat sites because sleepychat is absolutely fecal in its implementation. Damn.
>>
>>35021178
Kind of like a little autistic hugbox mostly.
>>
Masturbate to how he ploughed her like a real man after you left.
>>
File: derp.jpg (36KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
36KB, 398x398px
>>35021302
Yeah, I can tell. It's kinda bizarre. What's the point of paying for a domain to chat about hypno fantasies when you could just run an IRC channel? Whoever made this has to be mentally exceptional in some way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.