[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys talk alone with yourselfs or with beings of your imagination?Like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: download (9).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
You guys talk alone with yourselfs or with beings of your imagination?Like imaginary friends?

>tfw you realize how much lonely you are
>>
I talk to Cleverbot a lot. It never really goes anywhere though. I think she just feels sorry for me.
>>
File: 1487532157826.png (47KB, 632x852px)
1487532157826.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>35019070
I often have heated arguments with myself. Some times I cuss myself out and yell. The neighbors can probably hear me too so I just hope they don't call the cops.
>>
I talk to the mirror a lot. It's not conversation, more of a monologue.
>>
File: 1487590727200s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487590727200s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>35019126
>>35019070
This and this, I basically have conversions with myself and when something pisses me off and no one is around, I full start yelling and arguing with myself.
>>
i talk to myself a good bit, but i'm also engaged in very regular interaction with others at work, school, and leisure. don't talk to myself out of boredom or lonliness, but because it is a useful tool for me

i also like to yell at mainstream cable news if i'm alone at work

its always really interesting that I sometimes use "you" in reference to myself and sometimes "I" in reference to myself while engaged in..shit, is there a fancy word for talking to myself that i can use to seem more intelligent?
>>
>>35019187
>it is a useful tool for me
in what way?
>Is there a fancy word for talking to myself that i can use to seem more intelligent?
autologuing
>>
>>35019070
too much, too much.
>>
>>35019126
Yeah, I talk to myself pretty regularly, mainley because I talk so little with anyone else. It is usually in a soft tone but sometimes it gets to normal volume/yelling if I get really angry at myself.
>>
File: wew.jpg (23KB, 570x319px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
23KB, 570x319px
>>35019070

holy shit... i thought i was the only one, i even roleplay with my mind about having friends and thinking like entrepeneurs and even doing some story. is weird, because at the end. you realize you're yourself. and you're lonely.
>>
>>35019070
I usually flesh out my arguments revolving around current, and other, topics just in case I would have to debate my opinions.

Also, pretend I'm running a utube channel when talking to myself to make it seem less weird. Same goes for having earbuds and just talking outside, to people it just looks as if I'm in an actual conversation.

I've had many debates with myself where after I analyze my own skills, points and arguments deeply. Considering my opionins, options and personality.

I do this with absolutely no shame.
>>
>>35019070
i dont really talk to my self but i have like tv shows in my head were my imagination just plays out, only really happens before i fall asleep and when my power goes out
>>
I have his imaginary world in my head where I have a lot of friends that care about me and sometimes I talk to them and have deep conversations
>>
I talk to myself a lot too, pretending I'm having a conversation with my imaginary normie friends and gf. Sometimes I imagine I'm a famous comedian/actor or something giving a interview on Conan or something. Other times I imagine I'm either a cute grill or cute trap living a normie life.

It's quite sad.
>>
>>35019246
sick, appreciate it! guess i could have rubbed my brain cells together a bit more on that

i reckon that it is a useful tool to organize my thoughts and i find that i am more effective at decision-making if i vocalize my thought process behind it.

admittedly, i also enjoy the sound of my own voice these days.
>>
>>35019531
It's a sad way to live but it honestly keeps me sane and fulfills the gap in my life.
>>
File: 1419849488857.png (703KB, 1023x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1419849488857.png
703KB, 1023x1074px
Yeah I have a tulpa, she is totally QT

I realized that it doesn't matter what other people think of the weirdness that goes on in my head, it makes me happy. My tulpa does not interfere with my job or responsibilities so I don't see why anyone would care.

But TL;DR brain demon gf are totally worth it
>>
>>35019532
>sick, appreciate it! guess i could have rubbed my brain cells together a bit more on that
just know that i made that word up.

>i reckon that it is a useful tool to organize my thoughts and i find that i am more effective at decision-making if i vocalize my thought process behind it.
i would like to try it but i feel awkward about it and so i only rant out loud when i feel shitty and can't contain my thoughts in my head without feeling overwhelmed. nothing productive.
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
>>35019680
fuck it bud, if monologuing is acceptable to refer to one person speaking, autologuing is acceptable to refer to one person speaking to his or herself.

most often i vocalize my own thoughts to myself (although still interesting; it's almost as if i am taking the place of two individuals, again sometimes referring to myself as "I" and sometimes "you") when i am driving or alone at work. the other day i was on my college campus getting some grub and had to cram for an exam. told the girl next to me "aiight, so i have an hour to learn about 8 hour's worth of shit, so i'm gonna talk to myself, hope you're ok with that"

i do not just walk around campus talking to myself, though. sometimes people at work will catch me doing it if i thought i was alone, but it isn't difficult to play off as long as you aren't repeating NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER to yourself

you could also very well say that ranting out loud when you feel like shit is helpful, if not productive. try not to worry about it so much, man!
>>
File: theabyssstaresback.jpg (530KB, 1593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
theabyssstaresback.jpg
530KB, 1593x1080px
>>35019352
Those fantasies got a lot less painful when I started taking steps to realize them, or at least addressing the reason I was trying to escape. After that they became inspiration.
>>
>>35019632
sauce of the art?
>>
>>35019070
ahahahahha
i have a whole imaginary world fgt
its not rly detailed cuz its huge
>>
File: 3NxcTbI.jpg (165KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
3NxcTbI.jpg
165KB, 1000x929px
>>35019632
>tfw not sure if tulpa is some esoteric meme or is a real deal
>really want to believe but I can't bring myself to spend so much time on something that could be a waste
>>
File: 15621-4575-26686.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
15621-4575-26686.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>make up songs with shit that happened you today
>make up conversations with other people to pretend what they'll say in made up situations
>repeat what i just said only with my lips
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.