[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Tick Tock" Well well well, seems the day is almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
"Tick Tock"

Well well well, seems the day is almost over wagies. You can hear your freedom ticking away.

Better go to bed early so you're in good shape for work tomorrow. You dont want Mr Goldschtein to give you another scolding right?

"GGGGGSSSSTTSSSCH"

THATS THE SOUND OF ME SPITTING IN YOUR FACE, BITCH.

Neet life, best life.
>>
File: 1476157997045.jpg (29KB, 238x357px) Image search: [Google]
1476157997045.jpg
29KB, 238x357px
>>35018450
jokes on you. i quit my job because i can support myself through my music career. i'm my own boss.
>>
>>35018568
=basically the NEET life without the delicious neetbux

As a NEET I am free to pursue any intellectual or enjoyable endeavour i might want.

Good idea, i might do some music gigs on the side in my local pub. Not for the money but to pick up some hot chicks.
>>
>>35018832
If you do anon id advise you to not tell anyone that you're a neet. They would hate you cause they'd knwo you're just leeching off the govt. but ultimately because of jealousy.
>>
File: 1487638902198.jpg (44KB, 521x229px) Image search: [Google]
1487638902198.jpg
44KB, 521x229px
>>35018450
*click-click-click*
Oh sorry, what did you say? I wasn't listening.
Sometimes a lose myself, filling out these spreadsheets in my comfy ergonomic chair, sipping on my delicious coffee.

Listen, I'd love to chat, but we're all meeting in the break room for delicious ice cream cake.

Save some chicken tenders for your mother, she's going to need her energy for when she rides me later when you go to Chuck E Cheese to play guitar hero.

*Chair squeak*
>>
>>35018450
>tfw parents are closing in
>threatening to hire some guy who claims he can get retards like me a job
i thought i reached some kind of equilibrium where they accepted my NEETdom, but they've suddenly intensified efforts to tear me from the NEET life. the only thing i can think to do is clandestinely sabotage their efforts
>>
>>35019443
Yes, you better get more buckets of coffee. Seems you'll be needing it badly.

Another allnighter again huh? Mr Goldschtein's certainly got you working hard! Id get tired real fast doing such repetitive spreadsheet work but that's just me. .

I better run soon, gonna grab a late night screening of 50 shades darker with Natasha. She's feeling really naughty and invited me. You know what that means right? :)

Haha, off course you dont. ;)

Anyway, i certainly don't want to keep you from your 5 minute break. Mr Goldschtein might really fire you this time!!
>>
>>35019589
>>threatening to hire some guy who claims he can get retards like me a job

You have a couple options here. One is to dress up like a cute uguu anime girl and scare him away/suck his dick, or fuck the job up so completely hard nobody will ever hire you for anything ever again. Except for being uguu and sucking dick.
>>
File: 200.jpg (125KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
125KB, 640x368px
>>35018568
How that working out for you?
>>
File: 1478328720476.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1478328720476.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
>>35018450
>"GGGGGSSSSTTSSSCH"

>THATS THE SOUND OF ME SPITTING IN YOUR FACE, BITCH.
>>
Who here down low neet?

>Always have money
>Never have to work
>Tell no one to avoid jealousy
>>
>>35018450
>be me
>go to deskjob
>get in at 9am
>check emails, do a few spreadsheets
>all my work for the day is done
>check clock
>10am
>screw around for next 7hrs of the day and periodically check email
>get paid 80k a year

Yeah, I huge sucker here for being a wagecuck
>>
>>35020206
>Tfw checking the clock
>Tfw bored
>Tfw just wanna go home

You wagies don't get it. It's not about the salary for us neets. We are on PERMANENT WORK LEAVE. Everyday is vacation and we answer to no one but ourselves
>>
>>35020159
My sister is. She hasn't worked in 9 years, she lives at her boyfriend's house and plays vidya and drinks coffee and craft beer all day and my wealthy parents give her NEETbux so she won't self harm.
>>
File: 1485473333661.jpg (633KB, 1400x940px) Image search: [Google]
1485473333661.jpg
633KB, 1400x940px
>>35018450
>tfw self employed inherited business from dad
>tfw enjoy what I do and make good money
>still no gf
>>
>>35020206
What do you do? My drafting job is stressful and only pays $40k
>>
>>35020306
You sit around the house all day.
He sits around his office all day.
He gets payed 80k a year.
He's happy
You're not
Accept your misery and do something about it, stop with the memes.
>>
>>35019813

Another option is to walk into the interview with your dick discreetly showing through your open fly...cock cleavage

Sit open legged and perform the interview properly like a regular, keen applicant...whose got cock cleavage.
>>
>>35020045
really good. i live in a 3 bedroom apartment by myself. a music room, bedroom, and a video game room. i take my bike to the studio cause i live in a small town and I want to work out more.

what do you do anon?
>>
>tfw Trump's next executive order cancels all NEETbux

Tick tock indeed, the beta uprising is at an end.
>>
>>35020468
That's beside the point. We were beyond saving before the fact. Hence us being on neetbux. We do the best we can. We may not be happy all the time but at least we stay comfy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.