[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get vagina envy? I don't want to be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1475000821733.png (78KB, 412x351px)
1475000821733.png
78KB, 412x351px
Does anyone else get vagina envy?

I don't want to be a woman, but I look at my cut, dry, dick and just wish I had a vagina sometimes. I wish I could have multiple orgasms. I wish I could garner attention just for existing

I don't even hate females. I just wish I had a warm, wet hole between my legs instead my pink/bright red dick.
>>
>>35018121
what's so much better about having a vagina? i don't get it.
>>
>>35018144
>Sexy
>Oozes fluids when aroused
>People worship it
>Can have multiple orgasms
>Is beautiful
>Less hairy lower body
>Is by law protected from being mutilated

I don't mind periods either. I just don't care anymore
>>
>>35018166
>Sexy
debatable
>Oozes fluids when aroused
penises do this
>People worship it
some people worship dicks
some women can have multiple orgasms and other women have a hard time having any orgasm at all
>Is beautiful
debatable
>Less hairy lower body
you mean when you put hot wax on it and rip the hair out by the root? otherwise, just as hairy as any man.
>Is by law protected from being mutilated
true but this is not inherent to the genitalia and can hopefully be changed in coming generations with enough awareness.

>I don't mind periods either.
i'm sure you do not, having never had one.

vaginas are inconvenient for many reasons.
>>
>>35018121
>Being circumcised

There's your problem Anon

Inb4 Muritards attack my post
>>
>>35018166
I'm male and can do this
>>
>>35018331
>debatable
No
>penises do this
They do, but I guess I've yet to fall in love with my own sexuality. It just seems so base, so feral, so stupid and quick. Oh wow, an oozing penis. What could be more self appreciating than being told by EVERYONE that you're gorgeous and your body is a carnal temple?

>some people worship dicks
Gay men do this. We do not worship cock on the same level as pussy

>otherwise, just as hairy as any man.
I've been with a few women and they've got far less body hair than men

>i'm sure you do not, having never had one.
As in I don't think they're gross or disgusting.

>>35018394
Teach
>>
>>35018431
>Teach

I think it's just my dick that's special

>Fap
>cum
>Feels good
>Keep fapping
>cum again
>Keep fapping, cum again
>Go on and on at this point there's no more cum coming out but still feels good
>Stop when I feel like it or it becomes too tiresome (~5 ejaculations is kind of the average)

I'm on nofap right now however
>>
>>35018516
>5 faps

Bro, I can barely do two
>>
>>35018596
Believe me or not but at my early puberty I did one night probably over 30 orgasms in the span of about an hour, I was dying in my sweat, literally can't pull that shit now tho
>>
>>35018431
>No
i don't like the look of vaginas. many women don't like the look of their own vagina. i would be disgusted by the thought of touching another woman's vagina. if you had one and were not a lesbian, you probably wouldn't find them sexy and you'd be stuck with it anyway.

> I've yet to fall in love with my own sexuality.
if you're insecure about your sexuality, why would the genitalia change that? lots of women are uncomfortable with their carnal nature because most people are taught to be ashamed of their sexuality as children. you can probably get over it without losing your penis. there's nothing about male sexuality that is more base or stupid than female sexuality. and women are not told unquestioningly that they're gorgeous and their sexuality is acceptable. women are supposed to remain pure and many are ashamed of their natural sexual impulses. this is why you have women lying about what they are attracted to and i think i've read a theory about rape fantasies being inspired, in part, by the desire to remain "pure of heart" while being sexual.

>We do not worship cock on the same level as pussy
a pretty dick is a lot prettier than a pretty vagina to me. i don't really get the worship of either one but there are women that worship dick.

>they've got far less body hair than men
sure, women are less hairy so they're less likely to shave or wax. you won't see hairier women trying to get away with a man seeing them naked in their natural state and there are lots of them.

>As in I don't think they're gross or disgusting.
most women don't but there's a lot of unpleasantness that comes along with it. pain can usually be dealt with by taking a pain reliever but it also makes you tired and emotional. it can make you irrationally angry or inconsolably depressed for absolutely no reason and it only helps a little bit to know why it's happening. i believe that it's one reason that women get a bad reputation as irrational and overly emotional.
>>
>>35018750
Multiple cumAnon here, I agree most vajayjays don't look that good, they are overrated in my opinion, no homo
>>
>>35018750
>many women don't like the look of their own vagina.
And I don't like the look of my own dick.
>i would be disgusted by the thought of touching another woman's vagina.
Tbh touching another dick wouldn't disgust me.
>women are supposed to remain pure and many are ashamed of their natural sexual impulses.
I have never, ever heard this repeated before in my entire life.
> this is why you have women lying about what they are attracted to and i think i've read a theory about rape fantasies being inspired, in part, by the desire to remain "pure of heart" while being sexual.
I lie about what I'm attracted to all the time, but that's because I'm a chronic liar.

>a pretty dick is a lot prettier than a pretty vagina to me
We'll have to agree to disagree.

> i don't really get the worship of either one but there are women that worship dick.
>tfw I just want my own sexual passions to be reflected

>sure, women are less hairy so they're less likely to shave or wax.
I was under the impression that they do infact shave quite often.

> i believe that it's one reason that women get a bad reputation as irrational and overly emotional.
I don't believe that women are overly emotional or anything tbqh. I actually have a gf and see her as my emotional equal.

To sum up my complaints

>tfw no vagina
>>
File: 1470703859168.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1470703859168.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>Go ahead and chop off part of his dick, doc! It's alllll good, he won't come to resent his body or us in the future
>>
>>35019022
>And I don't like the look of my own dick.
yeah and my point is that it's probably not because of what your dick looks like.

>Tbh touching another dick wouldn't disgust me.
because dicks are qt.

>I have never, ever heard this repeated before in my entire life.
i would think that most women get over it by the time they're fucking guys. i don't think most men have your beliefs about male sexuality either though.

> I'm a chronic liar.
gross.

>I was under the impression that they do infact shave quite often.
yeah, i meant *some women are less hairy. if you are aware that women shave and wax often, why would you think that the girls you have been with are naturally less hairy?

>I don't believe that women are overly emotional or anything tbqh.
some are and some are not.

>tfw no vagina
yeah, the grass is always greener when it's growing out of a vagina i guess.
>>
>>35018121
I just want to be a cute little with other cute friends, but vagina envy? That's just weird tbhwyfam.
>>
>>35018166
>I don't mind periods
Only because you've never felt period pain. Enjoy feeling like you've taken a hammer to the balls 5 or 6 times a day for a week each month.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.