[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I LITERALLY HAVE 2 GIRLS WANTING TO FUCK ME BUT MY INSECURIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I LITERALLY HAVE 2 GIRLS WANTING TO FUCK ME BUT MY INSECURITIES DONT ALLOW ME TO MAKE A MOVE

Why do I have to be such a fucking little bitch???!!! 2 hot girls obviously want to fuck me, always flirting with me, they let me touch them everywhere I want, they just smile back at me or blush, I kissed one of those 2 girl's neck and she got fucking horny and turned red like a tomatoe, yet I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING MOVE CAUSE IM AFRAID TO LOOK DESPERATE OR LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT

Playing and flirting with one of them, I told her that her pants were dirty on the back, just using that as a reason to touch their asses, they know it but she keeps on flirting, letting me touch her ass, telling me that I smell good, laughing at my corny jokes and giving them random hugs, STILL IN MY MIND THATS NOT ENOUGH AND I CANT MAKE A MOVE

I'm 6'3, a little overweight, beer belly, yet these hot girls flirt with me and they obviously like me, and I want to ask them out to fuck but I don't know howwwwww
I WANT TO FUCK! I WANT TO FUCK THEM!
WAT THE FUCK DOOOO???!!!!!!
>>
Fuck off chad no sympathy here
>>
File: 1487628769421.gif (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487628769421.gif
1MB, 785x757px
>>35017756
>I kissed one of those 2 girl's neck and she got fucking horny and turned red like a tomatoe

>I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING MOVE CAUSE IM AFRAID TO LOOK DESPERATE OR LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT

You're a pathetic normalfag, bucko. Please vacate this thread.
>>
>>35017791
>belly beer
>Chad

Nigger pls

>>35017812
Too far from being a normie, I'm a robot who never felt uncomfortable around girls, I'm just too much of a pussy to ask them out or making a move
>>
>>35017756
>Afraid I'll look desperate
Then wait for them to initiate.

>Can't make a move
But you clearly already have

Getting out of that mindset is hard, but think of it this way. They clearly want your dick, no? Then try to get alone with them or invite them over for dinner (If you can cook, that is).
>>
>>35017928
>Ima a robot just like you guise
>Proceeds to tell us that he has not one but TWO women wanting to fuck him

Shit b8
>>
>>35017928
I'm fucking crying you just said belly beer
>>
>>35018113
>wait for them to initiate

lel they will never do this, NEVER!
>>
fug off chad smellin headass
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.