[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls get off at the thought of being impregnated? Femanons,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Do girls get off at the thought of being impregnated? Femanons, do you imagine being impregnated when masturbating?

pls tell for science
>>
File: 1445786642595.jpg (34KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1445786642595.jpg
34KB, 992x744px
>>35016546
>pls tell for science
>>
>>35016546
Not female but from experience i can tell you they do
>>
before i had an actual psychological meltdown and became the pathetic wretch i am today, i had dated/fucked 3 girls and they all had a serious love of creampies/impregnation play. they were all on the pill but girls are pretty good at getting into the mindset anyway
>>
I wish I could get impregnated
>>
>>35016546
Their biological imperative is to have children, so it can be reasonably assumed
>>
>>35016905
>I wish I could get impregnated

just wait a few years and medical science will be able to give faggots assbabies
>>
Nope. I'm actually terrified of pregnancy and miscarriages. Having a dead human in your stomach is scary as fuck to me. I do want children, though, so it's a rather complicated situation.
>>
File: 1m0nn.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1m0nn.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>35016546
Why would I get off on the fear of abortion, disappointing my loved ones and being forced to abandon my passions to raise children?
>>
>>35017013
>>35017162
>fear and desire mutually exclusive
female emotional intelligence, everyone.
>>
File: bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
>Femanons, do you imagine being impregnated when masturbating?
Yeah.
Dumb thread though, it's a bit of a no-brainer.
>>
>>35017201
Yeah, sucks that fear of dead babies kills my enthusiasm.
>>
Currently pregnant, it's amazing and getting that way was too.
>>
>>35016546
Here's the only reply you will get from an actual femanon: no
>>
File: skinny preg teen2.jpg (60KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
skinny preg teen2.jpg
60KB, 500x625px
>no harem of pregnant cuties

FUCK
>>
>>35017162
>having an abortion
if this is likely enough for you to have a fear of it kys
>>
>>35017250
how is the morning sickness?
>>
What if I'm a femanon and I find pregnant ladies sexually attractive?
>>
>>35017238
Your own phrasing admits that you want it. If you want children, you'll eventually have to conquer it; many women end up childless because they imagine a "good time" will come, and it never does.
>>
File: 1m.jpg (6KB, 150x251px) Image search: [Google]
1m.jpg
6KB, 150x251px
>>35017201
Sorry to disappoint, but it is mostly fears plus a lack of care that is depriving me of any kinks and sexual contact.

>>35017276
>likely enough
Not really. Not getting pregnant in the first place is easier than one thinks.
>>
>>35017296
Not too bad but it's different for all women. I had some nausea and adverse to eating at times, but I wasn't bent over a toilet vomiting or anything.
>>
>>35017162
>Why would I get off on the fear of abortion

Then don't murder your children. Problem solved.

>and being forced to abandon my passions to raise children?

You sound like a child yourself.
>>
>>35017341
It's good that you understand, at least. I hate to kick a dog while it's down, but you need to know that that shit doesn't go away by itself. Unfortunately, that's about where my advice ends, as I'm struggling with the same. Something I'm always asking myself is "Would I let anyone else live this way?", whose answer and its reason is, I think, the key piece
>>
The last relationship I had, my girlfriend got an iud mostly so we could do impregnation play. She is the only girl I've ever been with who had that fetish, but it was like, her biggest turn on.
>>
>>35017329
Although pregnancy doesn't seem very enjoyable to me, I do want children, and I will certainly have children someday. But I'm 19 and broke, so kids will have to wait.
>>
>>35017522
>19
Ah, yeah; I had assumed you were older
>>
>>35016546
Yes I do fantasise about it sometimes.

Never had sex but in reality I would probably be super nervous because I can't take care of myself, let alone a child
>>
>>35017253
>No harem of cute pregnant lolis
Just kill me now senpai
>>
>>35017604
>sample
come on senpai
>>
>>35017356
>Then don't murder your children.
>You sound like a child yourself.
Anon, you're sort of the one not mature enough to handle the fact that people abort foetuses, lel
>>
Feeling any one my holes fill up with hot semen is hawt as fuck; There's absolutely an intensely erotic FEEL to receiving vaginal/anal creampies.

Not a breeding fetish, I'm just a cumloving slut and my basic biological being LOVES getting seeded after some hawt manhandling.
>>
>>35016591
>from experience
Normie gtfo
>>
sometimes. I don't actually want kids though.
>>
>>35016578

>voluntary 4chan police force

FOR FREE
>>
>>35017013
>Having a dead human in your stomach is scary as fuck to me.
Then don't eat babies, stupid ass.
>>
>>35017250
Originally post belly plz plz plz
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.