[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, do you think I'm in a bad spot? For the last 4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
Robots, do you think I'm in a bad spot?

For the last 4 months
>weed thrice a week
>drink almost every weekend
>acid every 2 weeks, for the last 4 weeks every weekend
>just recently started rolling MDMA, might do it every 2 weeks or every weekend
>tried coke once
>tried 2CB twice and didn't like it
>used to do ritalin for a whole year with months of interval of not doing it
>doctor just prescribed me zoloft for depression (suicidal for years) and clonazepam
>I get anxious just thinking that I have to quit

I do it because being sober=depression=suicidal thoughts for me
>>
>>35016422
You're asking because you know that you have an issue, but you want someone to say "NAH that's healthy bro". Please start going to NA or something. It sounds like drugs are taking an uncomfortable amount of your thinking time
>>
Not a doctor or anything but I'm fairly sure doing all of those that often isn't healthy, physically or mentally. Just keep it to weed and beer. Not sure how those interact with your prescribed shit though.
>>
>>35016467
>Please start going to NA or something.
What the fuck does NA stand for, alcoholic anonymous?
>>
File: 1474145792208.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474145792208.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>35016467
>Please start going to NA or something
Thank you anon, you changed my life, I didn't know this shit exist.

I live in an irrelevant country, but I just realized that there's a group in my country, I just sent them a mail.

I genuinely thank you.
>>
>>35016422
you deserve to die normie degenerate
>>
>>35016422
Start walking everyday in broad daylight. Get a Fitbit and take 15,000 steps.

Original
>>
File: 1464463574424 (1).gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1464463574424 (1).gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>35017069
>normie

>crippling depression
>substance abuse
>suicide

Sure. Do you think I take drugs and drink surrounded by friends? No, I do it alone in my fucking small room, fighting the urge to just hang myself with a belt.
>>
>>35017144
This will help you deal with your depression

Original way to originate
>>
>>35017261
You need to quit the drugs. They're actually making your depression worse. MDMA will give you an extremely ecstatic high that will make you feel wonderful while intoxicated but worse after you sober up. You will also fry your serotonin receptors and your ability to feel pleasure will diminish greatly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.