[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hire Hooker >get to Hotel room and take pants off >tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: nrDbGK9l.jpg (9KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
nrDbGK9l.jpg
9KB, 250x247px
>Hire Hooker
>get to Hotel room and take pants off
>tell Hooker to undress
>while she undresses start making a slightly disgusted face
>once she is fully naked you start playing nice so she doesn't think you're just being a sadistic dick and tell her that you just can't fuck her because she disgusts you/is ugly etc...
>pay her for her Troubles so it seems legit and stay polite so she really thinks it is her fault
>get off to seeing her self esteem drop even lower in front of you

Who else /gets-off-hurting-others/?
>>
>>35015947
>Howtogetstabbed
byaheroinneedledhooker.jpg
>>
>paid a girl money so he could maybe hurt her fee fees
lmao I wouldn't be surprised if she is dead inside and chalked that entire encounter up to "some cuck gave me money and I didn't even have'ta touch'em lol"
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.