[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve chads body without going to the gym. any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
How do I achieve chads body without going to the gym. any /fit/ robots plz halp
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Gym is a meme, just work out at home.

95% of "the gym" is just Peacocking

>Lmao at the gym bro

Better yet become a bar star champ
>>
>>35015565
You won't achieve that body without several years of working out and eating clean

Or a shirter time and shittier diet + roids but that's not really good for you

Either way lifting isn't really painful or unpleasant, so it won't really feel bad doing it
>>
>>35015619
This, although:
>years of working out
Let's not get too crazy here.
>>
>>35015653
Yes it will take a couple years or more to achieve this body. More or less depending on genetics.
>>
>>35015685
It won't, that body will take 2 years max if op isnt obese and is well disciplined.
>>
>>35015565
You need to train. You don't need to go to the gym, but if you're not hitting the free weights there, you need to be doing calisthenics at home. There are plenty of good routines for this that you can find on the internet. You also need to drink enough water and eat a nutritious diet full of:
>whole-grain carbohydrates and minerals to perform well during your workouts
>vitamins, protein, and enough good fats for muscle growth
>>
>>35015619
wtf that body is easily attainable in a year
>>
>>35015565

Buy a dip station. It's the best exercise for looking aesthetic
>>
>>35015603
Hannibal for King
>>
>>35015565
But when even bump into a random girl
>"Watch where the fuck you're walking!"
>"Don't touch me..."
>Assigned to peer edit a girls paper.
>She immediately moves and forms a trio with Chads.
>Tfw 5'10
>Ive been lifting weights 5-6 days a week for the past 2.5 years
>Guys ask about my routine and ask to workout together.
You can't fucking win with sluts if you aren't at least 6ft+ with top tier facial aesthetics.
>>
>>35015727
Well this camera angle is pretty shit, Connor is physique competitor and is pretty damn big. I doubt you can get his physique in just 2 years coming from completely ignorant to fitness without top tier genetics.
>>
>>35015795
That's your problem, you go for sluts.
>>
>>35015565
Work out at home. orininalllll
>>
>>35015831
>Connor
Personally I was judging from the pic alone, no idea who the guy is.
>>
>>35015727
Where do I find an exact schedule of what to do to achieve this? I'm talking day by day, exactly what workouts to do, how much weight/reps etc., exactly what to eat each day and everything else. I feel like I could follow a list laid out for me, but right now I have no idea what I'm doing or if what I am doing is at all effective, and it's discouraging.

Also looking up shit online gives you a hundred thousand general ideas of what to do, but never anything specific.
>>
>>35015565
If you want to work out at home or outdoors, you can do calisthenics

Do exercises like push ups, pull ups, pistol squat, l-sit, dips and rows

Ask in /fit/ for a good bwf routine
>>
>>35015885
This is a good routine http://startingstrength.com/get-started/programs
>>
>>35015885
Go to /fit/, read the sticky, start with basics (don't play smart), learn that half of the effort is the diet and slowly move on from there. There is no universal guide, unfortunately. Anyway, wrong board to talk about this.
>>
>>35015885
>http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/3-full-body-workouts-for-size.htm

Take your pick of any of these three routines. Full-body workouts are generally a good place to start for beginners as you're not exhausting any one specific muscle group. As for diet, check out this website:
>http://www.custommealplanner.com/

It walks you through putting together a custom meal plan based on your height, weight, age, and fitness goals. If you follow both of those things religiously for a year, your physique will improve significantly.
>>
>>35015948
>half the effort is the diet

I did a sub-2000 calorie diet for two full months and didn't lose a single pound. I think my metabolism is dead.
>>
>>35015874
His name is connor murphy, he has a youtube account.
>>
File: 1480637813243.jpg (6KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1480637813243.jpg
6KB, 240x192px
>>35015565
OP here, thank you for all the advice lads. Much love <3
>>
>>35015885
For basic routine do
>Chest/Shoulders
>Back/Arms
>Legs/Abs
Focus on these body parts hroughout the week. Usually start each workout with main compound movements such as
>Bench press
>Squats
>Overhead press
>Bent over rows
>Deadlifts.
Do these for 5-10 reps for around 4 sets each. Rep ranges from 1-5 focus more on strength, reps 8-12 focus more on bodybuilding but don't exceed 12 reps or else you're wasting time.
>Eat right after working out.
Eyeball your meals on your plate so that it's about 2/4s protein(chicken breast, steak, etc) and 1/4 carbs and 1/4 fats. (You can put more carbs depending on if you're currently skinny or fat)
>Be sure to educate yourself on nutrition by watching videos or just looking up the functions of protein and carbs/fats.
>To gain muscle you must eat over your maintenance calories
>To lose weight you must eat under.
https://www.lifespanfitness.com/fitness/resources/calories-calculator
Use this to get a estimation.
Be sure to also look up how to preform certain exercises for the body parts you will be training that day. (I recommend Scott Herman, Chris Jones, athlene X, Hodgetwins are great for beginners if you can stand their humour.)
>Sleep 8-9 hours a day
>Body parts need 48hrs to recover.
>Take progress pics
>>
>>35016108
Well, shit. This changes matters.
>>
File: IMG_3343.jpg (29KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3343.jpg
29KB, 320x180px
>>35015747
He just looks small in OPs pic

His body definitely takes more than a year to obtain naturally
>>
>>35015565
mfw i was fat 180cm around 106k tops, now i lost almost all fat, but i have loose skin never make it...
>>
File: OUcEY.png (47KB, 547x465px) Image search: [Google]
OUcEY.png
47KB, 547x465px
here OP you phaggit
>>
>>35016029
Your maintenance can be below 2000kcal a day if you're sedentary and don't do any exercise

Let's put it like this: If you don't eat anything, you'll 100% lose weight. So if you're not losing wight just eat less (and do exercise)
>>
>>35015565
no fap

literally just dont jack off for a year and you will get ripped.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.