[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl pills vanished from secret bag >mom and dad want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1487628879399.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487628879399.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>girl pills vanished from secret bag
>mom and dad want to have a talk after dinner

What did they meant by this?
>>
Greentext what happens next faggot. Your ass is figuratively fucked
>>
File: 1485371399366.jpg (12KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1485371399366.jpg
12KB, 460x460px
>>35015589
Don't say that he might get horny.
>>
>>35015450
The fuck are girl pills?
>>
>>35015629
The latest greatest new drug craze that's sweeping the nation! You just gotta try it! Everyone's doing it!
>>
File: 1483964639040.png (663KB, 728x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483964639040.png
663KB, 728x768px
>>35015450
>he takes girl pills
Silly anon, that's for girls only! It doesn't work on boys.
Now you will die in 48 hours unless your mom dies in her sleep tonight by reading a thread about moms dying in their sleep.
>>
Could be worse, laddie. They could instead have replaced them with boy pills without your knowledge.
>>
>>35015666
Thanks Satan. I'll give it a try!
>>
>>35015629
I demand this information OP

also good luck with the awkward conversation
>>
Are you cute? Maybe you can tell them you feel more comfortable being feminine, but will still be the same person. Though that's a lie. Good luck anyways.
>>
Are girl pills like birth control?
>>
>>35015450
does anyone have the comic where the dad asks "what are these pills I found in your room son?" and a girl is shrugging in the second panel?

this situation reminds me of that

anyways OP if you look and act like a fucking fag I think your parents probably can tell or at least will eventually be able to tell
>>
Bumping, he's got to have had dinner by now
>>
File: u wot m8.png (168KB, 326x337px)
u wot m8.png
168KB, 326x337px
>>35015450
This is what you get for being a stupid degenerate. Even if they never knew you were taking them wouldn't they notice you deforming?
>>35015629
Ever heard jokes about guys getting hookers in Thailand who turn out to actually be men? Those are what the hookers take.
>>
>>35016658
No fucking idiot
He's talking about hrt, he's a tranny faggot who needs to die. Fuck
>>
>>35017661
Whoa bruh, step off. /r9k/ is trans positive, okay? That shit isn't cool.

t. ally
>>
if they get pissy threaten to kill yourself, then just self-castrate
>>
they probably think you're doing drugs
finding out you're gonna have tiddy is probably a huge relief
>>
File: tumblr_mcnopx0Xjm1rw9jcfo5_500.jpg (110KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcnopx0Xjm1rw9jcfo5_500.jpg
110KB, 498x750px
>>35015450
Girl pills sound cute! Where do I get them?
>>
>>35017813
Depends on how they feel about trans. You can send a kid to rehab for drug use. Can't do shit if they're trans.
>>
>>35017814
>Girl pills sound cute! Where do I get them?
doctor or vanatu
>>
>>35016658

Yes, but typically a higher dose, and also a special secret diuretic or antacid. Spiro or Zantac are nice for making girl pills work
>>
>>35017899

There's still a few faggot camps around. I'd take rehab over that shit.
>>
Would girl pills make it so I don't have to shave? I fucking hate shaving and I would gladly deform myself to avoid it.
>>
>>35018199
Just grow a beard idiot.
>>
>>35018199

You could try intense pulsed light, electrolysis, or chemo. Tiddy skidles would help though.
>>
Start looking for couches to crash on bucko. Your degenerate ass is getting kicked to the curb and it's no one's fault but yours.
>>
>>35018916

Or maybe they want a threesome and intend to help make op into a girl.
>>
>>35017694
Only /lgbt/ is trans positive.please go back.
>>
>>35018124
Those pills don't prevent pregnant, so no. "Girl pills" are not birth control.
>>
>>35015450
Girls with feminine benis, more people need to take woman pills
>>
Do girl pills give you cancer?
>>
>>35020724
>Do girl pills give you cancer?
prolonged exposure (10+ years) to HRT does increase the risk of breast cancer greater than that of the average women. This is due to estrogen being carcinogenic.

However, the vast majority of those on HRT don't have to worry about a breast cancer risk greater than that which the average woman faces. (Obviously men are not normally at risk of breast cancer, though there are some rare cases)

Considering those who take HRT want to be more like women, it is a sacrifice which they will have to take.

It's important to remember that other things in life are carcinogenic, such as meat and alcohol, however you likely still consume these. The risk of breast cancer for MtFs is almost never greater than the risk which the average women faces.

The lifetime risk for breast cancer in (cis) women is 1 in 8, that means by the age of 85, 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer.

Another factor in this is that HRT decreases your testosterone - it's contested about whether teste is causal to prostate cancer, however those with prostate cancer will often undergo hormone therapy to reduce their testosterone and this has seen positive results

I just talked about breast and prostate cancers here, trans people overall are at higher risk of cancer, but honestly I don't really believe it is significant enough to be a factor in deciding whether you want to transition. The lifetime risk of cancer is around 40% - almost half of the population who reach 85 will get cancer. Even if you do everything right, just the very act of living alone for long enough will cause a gene mutation which may lead to cancer

so tldr - don't worry about it honestly. If you choose to worry about the cancer risk of HRT in particular I think you have bigger fish to fry - radiation, viruses, cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens), obesity, hormones, chronic inflammation, a lack of exercise, etc. Are you using sun screen? Worry about shit like that
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.