[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and this girl have been talking. At first it seemed like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7700.png (613KB, 440x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7700.png
613KB, 440x784px
So me and this girl have been talking. At first it seemed like it was just friends but things started escalating. At one point she sent me a selfie with a bitmoji that was drawing a heart, and another that said "goodnight kisses".

And on more than one occasion she has sent me a picture where I could tell she had no shirt on, not a nude though. Sometimes she leaves me on read and responds later, or never responds until the next day.

Whenever I pass by her in the hallway she smiles at me and when I hold the door for her she says: "Thank you Thomas!" In a cheery voice.

She seems happy with her boyfriend but of course I'm not around with them so it's possible she's putting up an act for him. What should I do in this situation?

Pic related is something she's sent me.
>>
File: IMG_1048.jpg (28KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.jpg
28KB, 384x313px
Thats typical behavior. You're just autistic
>>
>>35015393
Fuck off you cunt. What kind of female "friend" would send pics of themselves clearly naked and send hearts to some random dude?

You're the autistic one here.
>>
File: IMG_1111.jpg (41KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111.jpg
41KB, 500x386px
>>35015681
Projecting a little hard there buddy, maybe you if you stopped being a cuck and had a little control over your autistic tantrams you could have this girl by now
>>
>>35015745
>implying a virgin autist faggot on /r9k/ would know anything about human interaction in the first place

jealous fag
>>
>>35015745
>complaining about autists on r9k
Are you actually retarded? Serious question.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-02-10T14_45_24Z.jpg (361KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-02-10T14_45_24Z.jpg
361KB, 500x500px
>>35015784
>implying

Stay cucked then faggot
>>
>>35015308
Send her a dick pic and see how she replies
>>
>>35015308
>Pic related is something she's sent me.
If she liked you she wouldn't send an unflattering picture to you, ever. She's not into you OP.
>>
>>35015908
Not an argument, frogposter
>>
File: fortune.jpg (21KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
21KB, 500x376px
>>35015784
Ad hominem

fgsfds
>>
>>35015308
She's being attractive to you so that you give her the thing women need most, fucking attention.

Stop talking to we entirely.
She doesn't respect you, so have some for your fucking self boyo
>>
This whole conversation is idiotic. Just keep hanging with her and talking. Don't over think it. If you see an opening to be flirty, take it. Don't ovr invest if she has a bf. Bitch probably just likes the attention, keep her keen. Then just ask if she's out or around for a beer some night pure casual like. If she comes out go for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.