[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong exactly with being a cuckold? Isn't it better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7980.jpg (117KB, 720x960px)
IMG_7980.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
What is wrong exactly with being a cuckold? Isn't it better for a child to have a father figure instead of being raised by a single mom?
>>
Nothing. If you really loved her, you wouldn't deny her sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>35014722
It's called having self-respect. Something cuckolds have nothing of
>>
>>35014722
>cuckold
>a good father figure
you best be jesting, nigger
>>
Cucking my boyfriend has made our relationship a lot stronger since I no longer resent him for not being able to satisfy me sexually.
>>
File: 1484047885413.jpg (84KB, 1200x1185px)
1484047885413.jpg
84KB, 1200x1185px
>>35014722

>mfw got drunk and shouted at my single mother over the phone she should have had an abortion
>>
>>35014722
that smug nigga though
>>
>>35014856
You two shouldn't be a relationship you fucking idiot.
>>
>but what about the child
Spoken like a true cuck. It's not your child, so who cares if it turns out shit due to being raised by a single mother?
>>
File: 1486406562416.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486406562416.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>35014722
>35014856
>wanting (You)s this badly
And you probably think you deserve them too.
>>
>>35014856
this will get replies
>>
>>35014856
>not satisfying you women is selfish
>start holding a grudge against your bf for not satisfying you
And men are the assholes.
>>
Kinda related. Does anybody have that webm where a bully has a guy surrounded and makes the dudes gf either give him a blowjob or the dude gets beaten up?

I saw it on here ages ago.
>>
>>35014908
Never trust the female. They will take a mile, if you let them.
>>
It's disgusting. And if it's IR cuckshit + impreg, you're destroying your own lineage as well as your phenotype. If you're genetically inferior to the point were you can't please your partner, I'm not sure how you got a partner in the first place.
>>
>>35014883
Why not? This is easily the best relationship I've ever had.

It's difficult to find one guy who can do it all adequately.
>>
>>35014977
Its good for you but you are decimating your "boyfriend" mentally. You are being a manipulative bitch.

You are the kind of whore who got beat back when things were right.
>>
>>35014977
>best relationship I've ever had.
>I've ever had
>I
A woman caring only about her own happiness? Say it ain't so!
>>
How do you expect others to respect you if you have no respect for yourself?

Cuckolding is basically lying down and waiting for death.
>>
>>35014996
Why would he agree to something that is supposedly "decimating" him mentally?

He seems happy with the arrangement.
>>
>>35014722
There is nothing more pathetic than a cuckold. I have far more respect for the kissless virgins on this board then I do for pathetic cuckolds. Cuckolds are the worst men in existence.
>>
>>35015134
>men
You're giving them a lot of credit.
>>
>>35015085
Because he loves you and has low self esteem. DUMB BITCH.
>>
My boyfriend likes to watch me have sex with other guys but I'm not really into it that much any more.

Any cucks out there, how do I tell him that I would rather be monogamous from now on?
>>
>>35015134
neither or these groups are men
>>
>>35015405
Tell him "X, I want to see you and only you. No more fucking strangers in front of you."
>>
>>35015441
That seems reasonable but I dunno, I feel like it might hurt his feelings. He always goes on and on about how much he enjoys it.

I'd also like him to delete the pictures and videos he took.
>>
>>35014722
Last night I dreamt that I was dating this single mom and helping her raising her son (baby age). I don't know why, but I felt extremely happy
>>
>>35015541
Then you need to break up and move on. Plain and simple. Relationships are mutual. A couple is literally a single individual. Not independent decision making units.

That is too bad for you. Those are his property. If you didn't want those things to exist, you should have never allowed them to be taken.

That is why people always told you "think before you act".
>>
Tbqh, white women should only get pregnant by black men and their kids should be raised by white men. Black men are superior to white men and white women subconsciously know this. White men should just accept their role in this equal society where they CAN'T compete and assist black men and white women having kids and raising them. White men literally can't even have sex, their dicks are too small and white women don't want them.
>>
>>35014722
Who's this angel? Does someone know her name
>>
>>35014722
It's unnatural, you should not spend energy on progeny that is not of your genes.

When we used to live in groups of 20 people, taking care of other people's kids made sense because they were probably related to you by blood.

When you help a single mom with her niglet you're perpetuating a bad cycle, it's disruptive to us as a species with this single mom bullshit.
>>
>>35015697
Shut up, nigger.

FUCKRACISM
>>
>>35014722
Sure for the child. But it's better to be childless than raise someone elses child, for what possible reason would you do that? A child brings with it a ton of responsibilities and hardship, why go through that for someone who is not your blood?
>>
>>35014722

How many episodes of blacked have you watched ??
>>
>>35014825
This. A spineless effete man is no example for a kid. Maybe in Sweden where he can teach his male-identifying, male-presenting humankin child how to build a cuckshed just like his "parent", but not out in the real world.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.