[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is gay to find cute trans girls attractive? Pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1487622764705.jpg (182KB, 960x960px)
1487622764705.jpg
182KB, 960x960px
Why is gay to find cute trans girls attractive?

Pic related is felleriex, born a man.
>>
>>35014255
I don't think it's gay to find them attractive. That girl in the pic is cute, if I showed that to a chad he'd say he'd smash her and would be none the wiser.
>>
>>35014255
>not realizing """"she"""" likes black guys
You're not getting it. White guys do this because they want to get BLACKED.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys.
>>
>>35014255
>Why is it gay to find people with penises attractive
Gee i dont know OP.....we should get some of them brainiacs to solve this one.
>>
>Why is it gay to like people that look like women?
It's not.
If you fuck them in the ass while holding their dick in your hand, that's pretty gay though.
>>
>>35014617

shit this lil faggot bitch likes nigger dick?
>>
>>35015187
>>35015226
But what if the penis is feminine?
>>
>>35014255
Because "she's" a he. If that was a biological female, it would not be gay.
>>
>>35015642
It still is not gay, if it was gay I would be fapping to men or Buck Angel not traps M8, I feel its slightly BI if you suck her boiclit but if you don't touch it straight.
>>
>>35015187
But I'm not attracted to penis senpai so its not gay
>>
>>35014561
It isn't gay to find them attractive. Men aren't specifically attracted to women, but signs of femininity, which transwymyns work hard to foster in themselves.

But if you are still attracted once you know the """girl""" is or was once a penis bearer like yourself, you are undeniably gay.

It's like espionage. A soldier might trust an enemy agent out of ignorance and not be a traitor, but if he continues to trust and cooperate with the agent once he knows they are the enemy, he is a traitor.
>>
If you're not disgusted to find out it has a Penis you're a fag mayne
>>
>>35015724
What if the agent begins working on his side?
>>
if you care whether your sexual feelings are straight or gay then you're giving yourself anxiety for no good reason
>>
>>35015884
Well now you're exposing the limits of an analogy, aren't you? Trans have no such analogous option. They can hide themselves better and better, but if you continue once you know, you are gay.
>>
>>35015724
>But if you are still attracted once you know the """girl""" is or was once a penis bearer like yourself, you are undeniably gay.
Does this mean I'm a pedophile if I fuck your mom because she was once a child?
>>
>>35016012
>>35015724
>If you fuck a dead person you're not a necrophiliac because they were once alive
hmm really made me think
>>
>>35016012
That's not the same thing, anon, and you know it. Children become adults. Men do not become women.
>>
>trans desperate for those who like them not to be considered gay
Are trans the biggest homophobes of all?
>>
>>35015928
I don't think you understood my metaphor. If a double agent changed sides it wouldn't be treason to work with him, right? Just as fucking a trap isn't gay because the trap takes female hormones and acts like a girl and fools most people into thinking she's a girl and therefore plays the role as a woman.
>>
Sex is an act that a man does to a bitch. As long as you're the man it's straight. It doesn't matter whether the bitch is male or female.
>>
>>35014255
I'm a trans girl and it's just gay OP. if u like dicks and u have a dick it's gay desu

at least you're not as gay as me where I've literally gone so far as to BECOME the girl baka
>>
>>35016377
I'm also trans and I don't think it's gay if she passes
>>
>>35016377
just because you are trans doesn't mean your opinion is more valuable on this topic

it is undeniably straight to fuck trans women because they look like girls
>>
Sure they r attractive but I like looking at the bigger picture. it's not like I'm going to call them "she" and treat them like I would an actual woman. I wouldn't take them to meet my family etc. I wouldn't dedicate a large amount of my time. I like to have my options for pussy and anal, and I like wide feminine hips, so yeah if you like traps, it's perf. Of to be gay or bi. Just know that it isn't straight.
>>
>>35015724
>Men aren't specifically attracted to women, but signs of femininity,
Women are feminine. You can't split the two. Deal with it.
>>
>>35014255
he looks like an old lady without makeup on
>>
>>35016835
Femininity is the signal of womanhood. They are not exactly the same thing. You can have women that are not particularly feminine, and feminine things that are not women. If I show somebody some vases and ask "which of these are feminine, and which are masculine?" they will probably choose the smoother, curvier vases as feminine, and the sharper edged as masculine.

I get what you're saying, but it's not quite that simple. inb4 "so does this mean you can have a feminine penis"
>>
>>35015418
>its only gay if:
>balls touch
>if nobody says no homo
>if you kiss
>If look tenderly in their eyes as you cum in their boipucci

Are any of you faggots never going to leave this board alone?
>>
Loving a woman who is actually capable of loving you back, and who happens to have a penis, is not gay.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.