[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for anons who managed to have sex one time years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4025.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4025.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Question for anons who managed to have sex one time years ago but mever again since: How did it happen? What fluke led you to this metaphyical near-impossibility?
>>
added by girl from 4chan out of the blue

wanted to fug

fugged
>>
>>35013840
How does this happen

Oregenao
>>
>>35013484
Painfully generic, was an interstate internet girlfriend that I only met in person a few times, last was a bit over six years ago and I still think about it and it has basically destroyed any hope at normalfagging since then
>>
Be a Brit in the U.S.A
>>
>>35014291
Lmao burgers am i rite?

Do ameridumb women fall for this for real?
>>
She really, really liked me for some reason. She even asked to be my gf and shit.
We only fucked once cause I had trouble getting hard and then she dumped me. I really thought I became a normie for a moment but ended up right where I started.
>>
My sister and her boyfriend came over and brought a qt with them, after some drinks my sisters boyfriend thought it was funny and said "Anon has never gone down on a girl before" which she replied to with a "really?". I felt like I had to recover from this and said "maybe today's the day then" which made her giggle. Later on she dropped her cup in front of me and as she bent down to pick it up I just smacked her ass and held for a moment, which made her visibly turned on. The night goes on and a few friends of mine came over, also a gay guy and another girl my sister knew came over, we drink some more and then I decide to go to the bathroom. When I finish and open up the door the qt stands there waiting for turns, so I told her she wont pass before she gives me a kiss, which she did. The night goes on and we drink some more, then I decide to take her to the bedroom and see where things would lead, we get in there, lock the doors and we start making out and a short while later I find myself doggy styling her on the bed while the gay guy and the other chick knock on the door trying to get in. This was my first time and i honestly never thought it would happen, but life truly is filled with surprises. You can make it, if you really want it to happen. If you are afraid you won't be able to perform, let me tell you that in the heat of the moment it's like an animalistic part of you takes over and knows exactly what to do.
>>
>>35013484
Alcohol and low standards
I was drinking with friends and we decided we would join up with some other friends of friend that were female
They were mediocre at best but had vodka and were willing to share so we decided fuck it and joined them
After drinking my own drinks and having bit of the vodka i got beer goggles and one of them didn't look half bad
Long story short we attempted sex outdoors but it was really awkward and i got whiskey dick half way through the act
But yeah alcohol gets you there, she was actually the one that started to hit on me i just played along like the moron i was, beer goggles are real beware
>>
>>35014314
Broyfag who lived in the US for 10 years, yes it's true, this 10/10 hispanic chicken slobbed my knob for saying her name with my accent. Not literally but you get the idea.

Smashed lots of American pussy with my 9 inch BBC (BIG BRITISH COCK)
>>
File: Screenshot_301.png (189KB, 283x319px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_301.png
189KB, 283x319px
Girl was a whore. We talked on facebook for about 3 months til i invited her into my house. Just don't get nervous and be yourself.
>>
>be me
>20
>big brother calls from a bar, needs me to pick him up
>drive over there
>I magically hit it off with a drunken bar slut
>call a cab for my brother
>drive back to her place
>she has to take the lead because of my autism
>had sex for like 2 hours
>didn't cum

This was four years ago. To this day, she is the only girl I have ever kissed, let alone had sex with. We didn't hold hands, though, so I still have my handholdless status intact.
>>
File: Rebels of the Neon God.jpg (194KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
Rebels of the Neon God.jpg
194KB, 1280x694px
>>35013484
She was in my chem lab first semester, freshman year. Big and fat, pelvic bones asymmetric but had had a good face. We chatted in some stupid get-to-know-you activity. We liked the same music. We went and got dinner: dry pork and rice in the dining hall, made small talk till closing at 8PM. We walked around the surrounding countryside and talked about ourselves and our respective depressive states. She hugged me, then we were making out on the side of the road as cars blared by us. I still felt nothing.
Her dorm was nicer then mine. The ceilings were high and ornamented, and she had more than one window. She told me I was a good tease. She said she'd never masturbated and reacted with mild disgust at a slightly homoerotic comment I made; this was a turn off for me. I decided not to tell her I was confused sexually. Clothes were coming off and I was doing my very best to seem interested. I kissed her eyelids and she liked that. Slid on a condom for the first time, backwards, but she fixed it. I was barely hard, had thirty seconds of sex where she moaned disproportionately loud to the amount of pleasure she must of received from my small half-soft member. In seconds I had lost my erection and we couldn't get it back. We cuddled and I apologized and said it was my meds. I couldn't sleep, and left at five in the morning to finish my homework before class. Her crazy roommate was asleep in the hall and I had to step over her.
The next day she was all over me. I was still embarrassed. She was hurt that I would not hold her and nuzzle her in public as she desired. I told her I was not that sort of man. She had already called her parents to tell them she had a boyfriend. This was a red flag. She demanded I explain why I would not be affectionate with her, and I seized the opportunity to tell her I think we'd gone to fast and that I'd prefer we'd just be friends. She cried and said I had hurt her and that she loved me. I said nothing.
>>
>>35014936
I've only ever attracted fat white girls, and the desperation I felt from them was more than enough to turn me off completely. I've never met a girl that likes me and wasn't clingy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.