[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you aren't risking at least 10k when you leave the house,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 12380981234.png (279KB, 634x457px) Image search: [Google]
12380981234.png
279KB, 634x457px
If you aren't risking at least 10k when you leave the house, nobody's gonna trust you with a job, a car, a gf, anything. Post your daily risks here

>70k
>>
My brain is filled with more than a hundred thousand shekels worth of education, does that count?

>Tfw too intelligent to risk, literally
>>
>>35013493
i got you and i understand, but if you can't show it somehow they won't see it
>>
File: 1467216762616.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1467216762616.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>35013447
>If you aren't risking at least 10k when you leave the house, nobody's gonna trust you with a job, a car, a gf, anything. Post your daily risks here
wew

Nobody looks at you when you're on the road and thinks, "Man, he sure is risking a lot!" I know this is b8, but you should be mitigating risks not exposing yourself to them. Going by your rough means of calculation(s), I risk roughly between $200 - $300 dollars: clothes, shoes, wallet (with no more than $20 physical cash), and possibly a jacket given the weather. If we were to talk about actual risk / reward with respect to trading, it would be a different story. I don't think you're apt enough to follow that discussion though.
>>
>>35013556
i don't think you're understanding. let me clarify. between car, watch, cash on hand, clothes, and anything else, 10k. that shouldn't be a problem since i included car. if you aren't showing it, it looks like you can't be trusted with it, or that you can't be trusted, because you have nothing to lose
>>
>>35013606
Oh, no. I completely understand. Your view is completely warped though, because you're including depreciating assets. The only risk they impose is that they lose value over time. You're not really demonstrating that you're worthy of trust, you're just showing the world that you're an idiot that believes any of this truly matters. Risk exposure != possessing the mental faculty to manage it.
>>
>>35013701
Do you honestly believe people aren't shameless materialistic hedonistic egoists who judge you based on your material possession and appearance? I'd rather trust 60k risk Chad than some "clever" neckbearded autist worth 200$ based on appearance alone
>>
>>35013701
if you're ok with not doing a lot of social meetings thats fine, but the point of social meetings is to display that you're fine with depreciation. if you can't handle wearing a nice shirt out because coffee might get spilt on it, or driving a nice car because you can feel every mile lowering the value, or picking up the check when having drinks for little reason, then even if you have four million dollars in liquid assets people aren't going to be very trusting of you in day-to-day dealings
>>
>>35013744
>Do you honestly believe people aren't shameless materialistic hedonistic egoists who judge you based on your material possession and appearance?
I never said that, but that doesn't mean they'll throw you the keys to their house because you drive a BMW.

>I'd rather trust 60k risk Chad than some "clever" neckbearded autist worth 200$ based on appearance alone
Yeah, that's fine. Then I'd tell you to get out of my third office because there's important shit to discuss. Like I said before, risk exposure != possessing the mental wherewithal to manage it.

>>35013766
>if you're ok with not doing a lot of social meetings thats fine, but the point of social meetings is to display that you're fine with depreciation.
Literally what?

>if you can't handle wearing a nice shirt out because coffee might get spilt on it, or driving a nice car because you can feel every mile lowering the value, or picking up the check when having drinks for little reason, then even if you have four million dollars in liquid assets people aren't going to be very trusting of you in day-to-day dealings
Except nobody thinks like this. "Man he has a nice shirt on, he looks like he doesn't give a fuck because he risks it all!" This is pure autism. Nobody cares.

It's clear and evident that you're poorfags putting on a facade. Anyone with money would realize this and cease communicating with you. It's a shame you guys can't see it.
>>
>>35013883
&& where do u work exactly, and tell me why you'd trust no-risk Jeremy instead of 60k risk Chad

i'm w8ing
>>
File: chantheman.jpg (6KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
chantheman.jpg
6KB, 185x273px
>>35013947
I have three businesses. I have an office here at my house (which I'm currently setting up and haven't unboxed since I just moved) and two other buildings.

I'd have to meet "no-risk" Jeremy before I decided to put my word on him. You have to meet a person and see what they're about as opposed to immediately jumping to conclusions based off of what they're allowing the world to see. Important factors to me are: punctuality, reliability, work ethic, honesty, and drive. (Driving an 100k vehicle doesn't imply that someone has a rock solid work ethic either.)

You'll get it one day. None of that material shit matters if you're legitimately building your wealth. You can entice as many people as you want with your game of charades, but just remember: those with actual wealth will always remain and never have to appear to "keep up" with anyone.
>>
>>35014046
what do you do though? its very confusing to me that although driving a 100k vehicle doesn't imply someone has a great work ethic, someone who brings nothing physically to anywhere they go somehow implies they are more trustworthy...
>>
>>35014046
Probably a graphic designer
>>
File: 1339832161431.jpg (50KB, 323x600px) Image search: [Google]
1339832161431.jpg
50KB, 323x600px
>>35013447
Should I include the value of the Testosterone Cypionate I injected in the morning?
>>
>risk
what the fuck are you all talking about
my definition of this word is clearly different than how its being used here
>>
>>35014164
hey now, nothin wrong with GD. actually that might be one of the one professions where it's acceptable and understood that you're not risking, because unless you own the business you have no money
>>
>>35014105
Software development, network security, and construction. I'm currently in the middle of starting a few other businesses and organizations as well.

>its very confusing to me that although driving a 100k vehicle doesn't imply someone has a great work ethic, someone who brings nothing physically to anywhere they go somehow implies they are more trustworthy.
Typically, people that are well off keep their lives pretty quaint. I drive a beater but get nothing but respect from everyone I know. I don't cave under societal pressure to "BUY THIS AND THIS AND THIS." If anything, that demonstrates a lack of self-control. How do we know Chad, with the 100k car, didn't lease (or rent) it? Did he pay 100% cash? If not, why would he drive a 100k vehicle if he couldn't afford it? We really have no idea. I find if I have to ask myself those questions about a person, then are they really trustworthy to begin with?

>>35014164
No.
>>
>>35013447
what the fuck? i am so confused

what principle are you operating on?
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>35013447
i have never seen a more autistic perception
>>
>>35014266
I'm pretty sure he's trolling. Or he's just very stupid.
>>
PSA: Don't even bother reading this thread to find out what it's about. I think I might be retarded now. b good n sage.
>>
>>35014328
>0-itemer
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>35014368

my sides
don't kill me son
>>
>>35013447
Since you often dont show people your wallet or talk about money in a casual setting wouldn't you just have to dress nice to show worth
>>
File: shini laser.png (108KB, 252x321px) Image search: [Google]
shini laser.png
108KB, 252x321px
>leave the house
>risk the future of all humanity
I can't afford to lose my genius, and neither can you.
>>
>>35013493
That's like saying you've got an investment portfolio worth hundreds of thousands of dollars... in nigerian email scams.

At least tell me you did STEM, if so why are you NEET?
>>
>>35013447
This needs a bump
>>
>>35013447
What does 'risking' mean?
>>
>>35014711
Stop samefagging you stupid cunt.
>>
>>35014770
This is my questionion too. Wtf with this thread?
>>
>>35014696
FIRE > STEM autism
>>
>>35014486
Op answer already
>>
>>35015372

See this watch?
>>
You know what I see when I see someone "risking" their money and "being okay with depreciation (lol wat)"?

Someone in the lower or middle class with few real world experiences and poor money management skills. They likely have a high utilization of credit and a negative net worth, especially with all of dat depreciation. This is the type of person who will never get ahead in life or change their socioeconomic status, they live paycheck to paycheck due to their high debt and luxury lifestyle hoping to impress strangers and coworkers. If you want become wealthy rather than putting on a show any 18 year old with a line of credit can, then you should funnel your money into appreciating assets, lower your costs, and become financially independent
>>
>>35015046
It about showing worth by risking yourself by bringing expensive things with you
>>
>>35015046
It's about the worth of items you are ready to lose in runescape pvp.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.