[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have friends, anon? Don't give me that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: 1484759850537.jpg (58KB, 960x958px)
1484759850537.jpg
58KB, 960x958px
Why don't you have friends, anon? Don't give me that lame excuse of being fat and ugly. Even fat and ugly people can make friends.
>>
Big trust issues.
>>
>>35012640
This and I'm too autistic to start a conversation without being fucking anxious
>>
File: 1484615384851.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1484615384851.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
>>35012640
Who hurt you? I will cut them.
>>
>>35012585
Yeah but everyone talks shit behind fat and ugly people, whats the point
>>
>>35012585
I'm socially autistic
>>
>>35012585
I guess I'm not a very likeable person?
I don't know, I've tried everything in my power to get friends but it still doesn't work
>>
>>35012718
Not true. Only if you're a piece of shit. I know a guy who is fat and smelly. Typical need guy, but holds his job. People wouldn't talk bad about him if he weren't such a dick. If you treat people nice, nobody will want to treat you badly. On the contrary there are plain old dick who will be mean. Those are bullies. They're in the minority.
>>
>>35012585
>Why don't you have friends
I'm a miserable self-centered wretch, who just lives to drink cheap gin at all hours of the day, has no hobbies besides shitposting here and normal, functional human beings are disgusted by my mere presence
I've had a few acquaintances almost as fucked up as me, but even them I drove away
>>
i do have friends though
>>
File: 1486815196568.jpg (228KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486815196568.jpg
228KB, 1366x768px
I have no interests and therefore am unable to deepen any aquaintal bond. All I do is sit on 4chan and sleep. It's not even that I am full autismo at socializing with other people since I can hold small talk pretty well (even though I unexpectedly say some weird things sometimes), but there is no possible way for me to make an aquaintance into a friend.
>>
File: 1484481750173.jpg (158KB, 478x463px)
1484481750173.jpg
158KB, 478x463px
>>35012794
Wow dude, any insight on how you ended up that way?
>>
>>35012585
shit personality desu senpai
>>
>>35012839
I have this same issue. I find it difficult to find the right people. I know nobody irl or online that would make a good friend. I'm willing to hang out with someone if I'm invited to do so, but I can't think of a single person in my life who I've ever related to. Probably since I have no hobbies either.
>>
>>35012585
I have given up.

Originally.
>>
>>35012683
Not anon, but I was relatively well-off until I started college in a very religious household in a Muslim country. Came out to parents with my atheism and shit hit the fan. Classmates gave me death stares when I discussed evolution in biochemistry classes. I'm still in college, and I pretend to be like everyone else at school and at home dispite my differences. I still have some decent relationships, but to be shunned by family and kicked out of the house for days on end and losing those closest to me has irreversibly destroyed my faith in people.
>>
Mentally ill and always sick
>>
>>35012585
Who is she(he)

Orignalugwvn
>>
>>35012585
Because I realized I qas putting in all the effor in the relationship and when I let things cool off they stopped taking an interest in me.

That and whenever I'd hang out with ny best friend he'd suggest we do things he knows I don't like but then he'd say shit like "you're no fun" as I'm fucking driving to vegas or some shit.
>>
I don't know how. I'm 28 and have never had a friend. I think its a little too late now.
>>
I'm a dick and I can't help it. People hate me.
>>
>>35012585
Enormous trust issues have a big problem trusting people
>>
People constantly leech off me

I offer to take one of my only AND only available friends somewhere and he refuses to go anywhere on weekends. It's even a 3 day weekend, holy shit
>>
>>35012585
I know fat people who are popular

what a surprsie
>>
>>35012585
I've never shared any interests with anyone I've ever met besides video games.
>>
>>35012847
Partly biology, I'm a hobbit at 5'1", come from a long line of alcoholics (every male 4 generations back) and I'm physically unattractive. I also have a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder and (relatively mild) asperger syndrome.
The other half is a conscious decision to be incredibly lazy: I'd rather just lay back and have everything handed to me on a silver platter. Of course, life doesn't work that way and when reality comes knocking, I end up in homeless shelters, hospitals or begging my estranged family or strangers to buy liquor and food. I shun all but the necessary human contact and my social skills have atrophied accordingly.
I've lost control, I only ever hurt the people I supposedly love through emotional or physical violence. I know exactly what to do to better my life (stop drinking, apologize to my family, etc) but I'd rather sit here and rot.
>>
>>35012585
Who is this sea-men dee-men
>>
They are too much work. I don't feel like talking a lot, I don't really want to do things all the time, I just don't really want to be around people.

I don't care about them and their lives and I would rather just do my own thing. When I hang out with people I can always think of something I would rather be doing and it's usually alone.
>>
File: 1452550307398.gif (924KB, 500x281px)
1452550307398.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>the only 3 friends i have left are all from highschool
>haven't made any past the second year of HS

and everyone I've talked to in community college eventually drops contact with me and doesn't even message me when it comes to group shit. They weren't lying about making friends being harder as an adult.
>>
>>35013653
this, i had friends but they left. i got into a car accident driving home from one's house. one just came over to steal my video games, the other friend moved to another town with another friend. it takes him 45 minutes to get where i am. i'm at the part of time where people have to find a wife.
>>
>>35014492
Please help everyone and kill yourself. Not trolling.
>>
>>35012585
I used to be ugly and weird
and then I moved to a big city away from everyone I ever knew and no one in the city gives a shit about anyone else
>>
File: 1457814498458.png (728KB, 680x1031px)
1457814498458.png
728KB, 680x1031px
>>35012585
Perfectionism, idealism and hopeless romanticism.
As an outsider among even the outcasts, I seek fellow wayfarers with depth of personality, admireable values, passions or simple thoughtfulness and what not.
As scarce as they get, more often than not there's the significant chance for no bond to establish, be it due lack of opprtunity and right circumistances or simply due differances in characters which are conflicting rather than complimentary.

Any insight?
>>
>>35012585
Fat, ugly, trust issues, autistic, misanthropic, I'm an asshole even when I don't want to be, I don't do anything that makes me interesting.

Wombo combo.
>>
>>35015136
you're an enormous narcissist who's almost certainly not as interesting and deserving as he thinks he is, especially given that you posted this and finished with "any insight?" like anyone should give a fuck about you

oops i validated you by responding. whatever
>>
File: 1485510247440.jpg (316KB, 659x954px)
1485510247440.jpg
316KB, 659x954px
Not many people share my interests, when people do share my interests, I become too clingy.

People hate my accent.

I go through violent mood swings.

If someone WILL be my friend, then their friends typically hate me.

I was meant to be alone.
>>
>>35015242
Not much of a validation.. and I get that there's a fair bit of narcissism to it, though I have trouble putting it into own perspective as it slightly contradicts with not so frim self esteem, still the main idea would be that I always dervied most closure from very.. close relationships, and I'm not very sure how to even go about those anymore, especially when they seem to be the only thing that does it for me anymore.

That aside I wouldn't ask for insight were I not just, tired of all this myself, and well, hoping that someone or thing does either share some insight with me or give me a change of perspective, I don't know..
>>
>>35014906
Thanks sempai
I'm trying to work up the courage to walk in front of a moving train, but Im a huge pussy and always chicken out
Maybe I will get a sudden brain aneurism and just bflop over dead
A man can dream
>>
>>35015435
the change in perspective is you realising that your dreams are vain and foolish, and that you're demanding/holding out for only the very best of humanity to be your companions when you're not also one of the best of humanity
why do you think you deserve to hang around with people who have depth of personality and admirable values and passions and thoughtfulness
are you honestly good enough for that, or do you just want to be effortlessly surrounded by amazing people to compliment your life without you having to do the same to them
>>
>>35015435

You talk like a faggot. Stop it. Speak normally.
>>
Before high school I didn't feel like I even wanted friends, so I spent my free time entirely alone. After high school started, I suddenly realized my utter loneliness, but couldn't make any friends because I've got myself into catch-22 by becoming "that guy" whom no-one wants to befriend and plus lack of experience in making friends to make it even worse. Today, all of my co-workers are either not interested in friendship with me despite my openness and friendliness or drive me insane when they open their mouth. It's like the world wants me to be lonely.
>>
>>35015576
Not much to realise there, they're dreams afterall and guess they'd align to the very first sentance well as part of idealism. Then as odd as it may sound the perfectionist side would be less of what you speak as best of humanity or what not, and instead something that'd pull me closer to the ground, affinity for reason and all. Guess it's also pointless to speak of deserving this or that, merely striving for mentioned ideals with desire to make the best of what I can. Thus also I don't see why consider being good enough, when there do is effort in mentioned strife. I'm not looking for fucking ubermensh, just folk I can relate and feel comfortable with, as simple as that. Also it'd probably be more accurate to speak of egocentricism rather than narcisissm, nothing more to it than an affinity for fancy words, eloquent speech, and most importantly trying to give own word meaning.
Back to egocentricism instead, it shouldn't be anything major either, more of just trying to surround myself with what I find myself most fond of instead of self-absorption.
>>35015588
Sorry, I'll try, just got a soft spot for being cheesy.
>>
>>35015888
yeah you're a narcissist alright, and what >>35015588
said is true too, it's not interesting, it's just relentlessly annoying
everything else is just such typical narcissistic talk that i don't think it'd matter at all what i said about any of the nonsense you put there, you'd just find a way to handwave it away to yourself some more so i'm not going to bother
>>
File: 1487153347392.jpg (139KB, 724x1024px)
1487153347392.jpg
139KB, 724x1024px
Trust issues, I always feel likeI bore the other person, also ghost them if they get to close to me. I'm also too used to being lonely, it's my natural state.
>>
>>35012585
i just dont care you know, its such a mental bother to even wake up in the morning its meaningless useless.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.