[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has experienced ego death before? >tripping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Who else here has experienced ego death before?

>tripping on acid towards end of trip
>lose sense of identity
>forget how to be a person
>think I have permanent brain damage
>text drug dealer telling him I forgot who I am and how to be a person
>he reminds me of my quirks and beliefs
>I just say yeah that's me I guess until it slowly comes back to me
>>
File: 1486577652967.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px)
1486577652967.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw you will never ego death because you're autistic
>>
File: 4L_N5ACl5pr.jpg (344KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_N5ACl5pr.jpg
344KB, 1200x1200px
>>35012443
>have alot of mental issues
>take 2 tabs of acid for first time 220ug
>my mind and soul cave in during this trip
Ive lost my idenity/peronality, its also made me this hyper paranoid person with huge trust issues with the idea everyone is trying to fuck me over
I just want to remember what it feels like to be in your own skin
>>
>>3501402maybe ur a schizo spectrum
>>
>>35012443
>larping in the woods
>gnomes come out of trees
>rush them
>cleavland pulls out his paintball gun from the trees
>realize you tried to be funny in a 4chan post but ruined it
anyways>egodeath
>larping
>tru xstacy
>>
Dmt made me forget that having a corporeal body was a thing. I entirely forgot humans existed. I saw my body from outside and was just flabbergasted. I couldnt comprehend what i was looking at, and then i started coming down and laughing hysterically at the ludicrous situation. Fun stuff.
>>
you gain enlightenment when u realize why enlightenment is a lie
>just a bunch of nerds writing in eachother's yearbooks slovenly hanging off the banister
>>
>>35014495
Do you think DMT would make me change my mind about consciousness ending upon death?
>>
>>35014650
no but get big muscles and slap sum butz
>>
>>35014029
>>have alot of mental issues
>>take 2 tabs of acid for first time 220ug
listen kids: No matter what anonymous people on the internet tells you, drugs are never safe. Drugs are dangerous, and you need to be this tall to ride. People with mental issues should not take psychedelic drugs without the guidance of an experienced psychonaut, and even then, ALWAYS begin with a low dose, never more than 1 tab.
TL:DR you literally went full retard
>>
>>35015408
>>35014029
>>35012443

>mfw I want to take acid so I loose my ego
>>
>>35015497
>loose

Blox
>>
>>35015408
yeah you can expect people with mental issues to make reasonable decisions about their health
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.