[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the rise and the fall of a normie normal nurmal normen normamente

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: the school exists.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
the school exists.png
15KB, 800x600px
So I live in this shared house
this guy who's like 35 manages it but don't own
he's out of the towny now
I was strictly told "no parties" by the landlord
this guy who I think evolved from loser-normie-zero-social-status a.k.a. sadnest to "Wassup NORMIE?!"
he keeps having parties (I live in a college town) and I just have to wonder if his liberal arts are going to suffer once he gets kicked out and has nowhere to liv
but last night, I was using the shared kitchen to prepare my ~NOODLES~ and Alfa Giganta was having a get-together
(I'm sure this is against the rules)
so this ugly bitch comes over 2 me and is talking in a retarded loop, she keeps saying the same thing every 3 sentences
"How do you know _; the birthday boy"
"I don't, I live here"
"so why are you here?"
"I live here." I snapped
then she repeats herself twice about how she wants some noodles
I reply:"that's sum duplo duplicity deficacy"
at this point she fucking touches me, i'm wearing a jacket
and then her orbiter, we'll call him marz 0 for the sake of argument, comes over and touches my arm!
so guess what I did- I put my biggest wrenches in my jacket and waited outside for him. but he didn't come out. I was gonna ask him why he touched me and try to escalate it to a fight (bring it orbiter) i'll still knock your teeth out then your testicles and then your soul
but I realize that was sexist and if I start a fight I'll have to dual both mars and her gigantic douche of an orbiter
Sideshow: this other bitch who lives here was like "Alfa-Gigante is having a party...{blah blah blah]" all nonchalante
these freaks pls
worse still I heard the bois talking b4 their shitty prolly party about "let's only let them in if they bring a bunch of girls""i don't want just anyone getting in" I dub thee, you douche, Lord Dufus
>>
o ya one interjected after "only if they bring girls" "but you want to make a name 4 urself"
>>
c'mon, not even a "that'll b about tree-fitty"?
>>
James Lafferty? I thinkin' u b out there sumwere
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.