[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just cried my eyes out because I feel so fucking lonely. what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1673.gif (991KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.gif
991KB, 600x787px
I just cried my eyes out because I feel so fucking lonely. what do you do when you feel like this?

I think about the idea of humans having an inherent void and trying, but failing, to fill it with other people. This seems truer to me than ever now

>too ashamed to admit my loneliness to anyone
>have ""online bf"" i feel comfortable talking to about this
>he's living in his own world and using me to curb his own loneliness and to have a personal support system
>can't connect to me on any level
>i'm a fat unattractive girl so basically useless to most people

I know that I'm not special and you get millions of posts like this but it feels so bad and I just want some advice, the feeling of someone relating, attention, anything
>>
Eventually you will get used to it and stop caring that you're lonely.
>>
>>35011656
you can do as >>35011677 says or you can start losing weight believe me it will make you feel better
>>
>i'm a fat unattractive girl
can we have pics to confirm
>>
Lose weight and toughen up.
>>
>>35011656
you're forgetting that literally any guy you talk to will still instantly pay you attention because of your beefcurtains
>>
>bf on ski trip all weekend
>we text all day Friday
>spotty texting on Saturday
>no texts yesterday
>initiate conversation today
>he replies "hey anon I don't think this is going to work anymore"
>see post on Instagram
>it's a pic of him with Stacy TennisBallChest and Kacy AppleBottomJeans
>caption "had a great time on the mountain with some snow bunnies"

Ugly girls always get the short end of the stick ;_____;
>>
File: 1440938649289.jpg (11KB, 370x324px) Image search: [Google]
1440938649289.jpg
11KB, 370x324px
>>35011656
>what do you do when you feel like this?
Nothing. I used to tell myself that I'll work on making it better, but I never did. After a complete meltdown I usually go to bed and continue my miserable existence until it happens again.

>humans having an inherent void and trying, but failing, to fill it with other people
I feel you, this is how I think about it too.

>I just want some advice
honestly, this is the worst place to ask for that kind of advice

>the feeling of someone relating
i relate
>>
File: 1487516228330.png (183KB, 386x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487516228330.png
183KB, 386x366px
I've gotten into the habit of going out into public when I feel like this. Last time it happened I went to see John Wick 2 alone. I utterly humiliated myself but at least it filled that void for a short time.

>>35011702
Losing weight is also a good thing to do. It's weird, but the gym is super robot friendly. Everyone is in their own little world and once you figure that out it's really easy to space out and work on yourself. I just got back from the gym myself, and just seeing other people feels so good especially when they're manlets or someone worse off than me, which there are plenty
>>
>>35011656
>i'm a fat unattractive girl so basically useless to most people

Become useful to yourself and you will see people want you.

Your loneliness is caused by chemical imbalances from overconsumption of foods that contain High Fructose Corn Syrup (a super-saturated poly-saturated fatty sugar that fucks with your system)

If you want to be happy, do these things in this order:

1. Discipline yourself; whenever you strive to diet and you find yourself waning, crack the whip on your own back and get back to keeping track of yourself

2. Develop willpower; a lot of women fail tremendously at developing the willpower required to succeed in life. They just float by and wait for the first angler to hook them on their line and that's that. You're actually one of them right now, by placating yourself with an "online boyfriend" which you don't take seriously.

3.Every cloud in life has a silver lining; even rape, murder, and death. Learn to focus primarily on all the positives of life. Only ponder negative aspects when you're learning HOW TO FIX THEM. NEVER DWELL ON THINGS YOU CANNOT FIX. NEVER MISTAKE FIXABLE THINGS FOR THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FIXED.

4. Stop being narcissistic and go do something. Focus on something you want to develop like being a musician, artist, learning how to program, etc.

5. All your problems stem from your self-confidence which is depleted due to your appearance. Fix your appearance. It is doable regardless of weight.

6. If all else fails, buy a dog/cat and take care of it for primal friendship. Mammals are unique in that they're inherently social and inherently empathetic. Lizards and Insects do not contain empathy in their neural processes

TL;DR just learn how to better yourself and stop being a negative nancy.
>>
>>35011702
I have lost a lot of weight before and it didn't make me any less insecure or lonely, just gave me a false sense of satisfaction for a while and mindless attention that I don't care for. It was slightly better than now though so, maybe I'll try that?
>>
>>35011765
I don't know how you could consider forced awkward surface-level conversation with someone trying to get in your pants a substitute for actual connection or love
>>
>>35011861
>just gave me a false sense of satisfaction for a while

It's not false if it's true.

It's a true sense of satisfaction because losing wait is imprinted on your DNA. This means the healthier you are, the healthier your offspring will be. By maintaining an appealing physique you can easily find a mate.

Win/win/win:

1. Genetically better children
2. A hotter boyfriend than you could've had previously
3. Someone who's more willing to dedicate themselves to you.

You have no willpower, which is displayed by your constant rationalizing being a fatty cake fat ass.
>>
>>35011839
I already do a lot of these but this is actually very helpful, thank you.

I'm currently studying and improving my programming skills so I wouldn't say that I'm being narcissistic.

And about the "online bf" thing, I actually love him and didn't wait along then settle. I guess my main problem is how it's hard to form connections, even with those that you love/who love you back. How do you deal with this?
>>
>>35011892
try me, do you have a throaway.

i'll humour you
>>
>>35011799
oh, i've heard that john wick 2 is very amusing! What did you think of it?

and why was it a humiliation, anon?
>>
>>35011861
>false sense of satisfaction
That was actual satisfaction you fat gay retard
>>
>>35012026
false because it faded after a while, despite maintaining a low weight

i-i'm not gay
>>
>>35011839
>Your loneliness is caused by High Fructose Corn Syrup
I wish I knew this girl.

I never thought I could actually become infatuated with somone online from misreading advice for them.

Everytime I read it I imagine a well deserved wtf kek
>>
>>35011984
i didn't mean for this to be a contactfagging thread but sure, humor me anon

can you post your discord or skype if you have any of those?
>>
File: 1457814498458.png (728KB, 680x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1457814498458.png
728KB, 680x1031px
>>35011656
Don't know about others, but guess I've genuinealy lost the capability to cope with loneliness anymore.
I cannot bother with keeping any acquaintanceships, whilist to sow and nurture any relationships, be it significance or comradery, proves ever harder in a garden with no seeds, and no lucky wind to throw opportunity in my direction. Even then there's the probablity of growing weeds instead, and for love I won't suffice with just about any rose, same would go for the other.
All in all I seek flower and fruit one in it's kind, they're there, even had honor of caressing a few which makes it hard to rid myself of hope. Then again, even of all these my hands cannot handle properly.
So it's meager chances within modest ones..
Oh I only hope and wish not to have gone cold yet from the lack of closure.
>>
File: 1487336374922.gif (74KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487336374922.gif
74KB, 480x270px
>>35012007
Yeah it was an amazing movie. Best action i've seen in a while.

>Get there really early
>wanted to get a good seat
>walk into an already dark theater with the movie playing
>"oh shit maybe i got the time wrong and i'm late"
>can't see anything while going to sit down
>was going to sit on the edge to not be a bother
>turns out someone was already sitting there
>almost sat on somebody
>annoyed a bunch more people while trying to sit down
>turns out that was the end of the movie
>i was just really early and caught the end of the showing before mine
>>
>>35012068
contact me at [email protected]

we'll go from there
>>
>>35011702

Wtf does losing weight have to do with loneliness?

I'm /fit/. Always been /fit/. Always been lonely.
>>
>>35012124
that's what I'm thinking. you're still the same unlovable person, just with prettier packaging
>>
>>35012082
what shitty cinema did you go to? aren't they supposed to tell you what time you can come in and for what movie?

don't worry about it though, people don't care about these minor annoyances

also, ayano is best girl!
>>
>>35012047
Dumb reasoning. If I stub my toe and feel pain, the pain is false because it goes away when stimulus is removed?

Don't make gay excuses, gaylord.

Fitness!
>>
>>35011978
>I guess my main problem is how it's hard to form connections, even with those that you love/who love you back. How do you deal with this?

Chemistry/Connections are almost like magic. It just happens. Though, sometimes if you spend enough time with someone, doing things with that person, you eventually come to be "partially in-tune" with them.

about 65% of relationships don't have chemistry.

Connections can only be made if both parties are willing to connect, or understand what is being talked about that forms that connection. It's very easy for there to be a disconnect with people if their perceptions on reality aren't absolutely precise, so most people deal with a disconnect from people one way or the other.

If you can't connect at all, that may be an underlying issue of the relationship that cannot be fixed, or there's an element of your personal self that causes you to withdraw when things aren't precisely how you want them to be. That's bad. Don't do it.
>>
>>35011656

What to you want to hear desu. you said it all yourself. You are useless across the board, of course people wont concern themselves with you. I did write 3 different replies and erase all of them for some reason though, but that might just be self-therapy.
If you feel bad you should start doing something no matter what it is and lose yourself in it. You will always feel bad of course, that is why you have to always keep running. Think about what you want at this moment and think of something to satisfy that urge, keep that dopamine flowing.

Go into public or make a tinder account and get laid, should not be too difficult even for you.
>>
File: IMG_3015.jpg (23KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3015.jpg
23KB, 357x379px
>>35011656
>I'm a girl
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WHORE, WHY ARE WOMEN EVEN ALLOWED ON MY BOARD GO KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35012047
even when you're fit you're still you
you'll feel better but it's not magic
this is why people say antidepressants don't work
they're not meant to be a daily supplement forever that magically makes your life worth living
pick yourself up and keep going
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.