[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else still regret never asking out their high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: pleaseloveme.jpg (72KB, 534x712px)
pleaseloveme.jpg
72KB, 534x712px
Does anyone else still regret never asking out their high school crush? I'm 20 now, and I feel like my high school had way hotter girls than my college does. I think I even caught my hs crush smiling at me a few times, but at 15 I was just too stupid and insecure to ask her out. Not getting sweet teen pussy will always be one of the biggest regrets in my life. I did lose my virginity in college, but theres just something more special about having your first sexual and romanic experience with a girl in your younger years.
>>
>>35011615
>theres just something more special about having your first sexual and romantic experience with a girl in your younger years
Eh, not really. Grass is always greener, etc.
>>
No. She's fat and has three kids now.
>>
I never had a high school crush because I was a true robot who didn't interact with the other kids and resented them for being attractive.
>>
>>35011615
explain to me how you are a robot?
is it because you were insecure as 15 year old just like every other 15 year old?
>>
>>35011615
Yes, she still looks great at 30
>>
No. I liked her until I got into her emails and figured out she was having a fling with some 20- something guy from another city that she met online and was fucking him without condoms and even had a pregnancy scare.

No more oneitis after that.
>>
>>35011615
I regret asking out my high school crush when we went to college since there were now actual consequences. The fallout was completely not worth it.
>>
>>35011615
I regret spending so much time obsessing over my HS crush when she never wanted me and I don't find her attractive at all now. It stunted my social and emotional development.
>>
>>35011615
Kids hit the alcohol hard around age 15-16, maybe pick up smoking too. Forward five years and they're already used up. If the West wasn't soaked in degeneracy none of this would be a problem.
>>
I think the girl who sat next to me in GCSE English might have given me a chance if I asked her out. I think she kind of liked me and laughed at my jokes more than once.

I imagine nothing could have happened, but it's nice/horrible to think something could have.
>>
>>35011615
I had two crushes in hs but they got claimed by Chads before I even dared to talk to them

> I did lose my virginity
get out normie REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: amwf01.jpg (533KB, 1379x1285px) Image search: [Google]
amwf01.jpg
533KB, 1379x1285px
>>35011615
>>35011640
GIrl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend .dkdkjsks
>>
>>35011837
>GIrl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend .dkdkjsks
Another pic of them together
>>
>>35011673

OP here, I was a total robot in high school and my first year of college. I even got bullied real bad by this asshole dude in my senior year of hs cuz he always made sure to tell me of how I had no emotions. overall, High school was a big joke.
>>
>>35011615
i regretted not asking in high school
i regretted not asking in college
i regretted not asking at my first job
you better believe i'm still not asking

who else /cripplingfearofrejection/
>>
>>35011771
Actually these are literally signals that she was into you. There were about 3 - 4 chicks like this in my high school who were signalling me, but, of course, I was too emotionally retarded to understand the signals.

Tldr, high school romance IS best romance. It's the only time the calculus isn't entirely about money
>>
>>35011795

Once I hit 18, I just decided to get a hooker cause I was really depressed due to lack of success with women and society in general. She was a hot 10/10 brunette white woman, and holy fuck it was great. After we fucked, the cloud of depression that was hanging over me went away, and I generally became much more ok with life after that. 10/10 do recommend.
>>
Except I did ask her out

Can you guess what the answer was?
>>
>>35011970

Did she tell you she already had a boyfriend?
>>
>>35011615
I didn't have any crushes in high school because I didn't interact with girls for fear they'd think I was showing interest in them.

Grateful that I never asked any girls out, that's the kind of cringey memory that keeps me awake at night.
>>
>>35011837
>>35011853

Thanks r/asianmasculinity, but we don't need your insecurity here.
>>
>>35011999
no, that would have been understandable

she just said no and never gave a reason

i thought we got along great and i made her laugh a lot

DAMMIT MARIA
>>
File: 1487535032685.jpg (101KB, 668x1370px)
1487535032685.jpg
101KB, 668x1370px
>>35011837
>tfw gook
>oneitis is a qt white blonde
>AMWF posts just make me even more insecure because I know I'd have to be some kind of 1% turbochad asian to have a chance with her
>>
File: 1487358454678.jpg (23KB, 326x326px)
1487358454678.jpg
23KB, 326x326px
I don't know if girls like me. I get some eye contact pretty commonly but I don't talk to them out of fear
>>
>>35012038

I've never gotten a straight up "no" from a girl when she turned me down. The excuses they gave were either that they had boyfriends already, or that they "didn't have time" for relationships. It's whatever tho, one day I'll get a yes from a cute girl I really like :)
>>
>>35012087
They're terrifying monsters after all.
>>
>>35011923
>i regretted not asking at my first job
Enjoy the sexual harassment charges, firing, and lawsuit.

Don't shit where you eat.
>>
No, she was an evil uncaring person but I was too naive to recognize. I'm glad I never gave her any definitive satisfaction.
>>
File: 1483112063314.jpg (82KB, 718x710px)
1483112063314.jpg
82KB, 718x710px
>>35012099
maybe... we are the monsters?
>>
>>35012087
I'm not afraid of approaching them. If they look cute and they're sitting alone, that is. Which has happened precisely once in the past twelve months.
>>
>>35012182
that's what they want us to think.
>>
>>35012216
how the FUCK do you start a non akward conversation
>>
File: vpg7yg.jpg (26KB, 648x480px)
vpg7yg.jpg
26KB, 648x480px
>>35011956
you're a sack of shit, there's no denying that. Fucking a whore is the ultimate act of self violation and I bet you regret it to this day.
>>
>>35012098
i admire your optimism boyo
>>
>>35012263

lol nope, no regrets whatsoever. Sex is sex, pussy is pussy. Stay thirsty, virgin.
>>
File: 1480605315582.png (84KB, 436x425px)
1480605315582.png
84KB, 436x425px
>>35012230
I remember that I had a crush in middle school and everybody told me I liked her, i told them that I didn't but the pressure ended all friendship or relation. After a normie transition period I cannot approach girls no more
>>
>>35011615
I know that feel

I regret not talking to my high school crush, I think she liked me because I did catch her staring at me once and the message she wrote in my yearbook on the last day senior day. Lots of regrets but I think they serve as a wake up call - something to learn from.

She's extremely successful now
>>
>>35011837
>>35011853
No idea why you tagged me. This literally had nothing to do with what I said.

Although it's interesting and I'm glad you did. I didn't know this small piece of information. It brings me one inch closer to actualizing my fantasy of dating an actress. It's possible bros. I'm going to do it.
>>
>>35012237
It's bound to be awkward man, but that isn't about to stop me. Last girl had earbuds in, so I asked about her music. Turned out we had the same taste and we went from there. I kind of let it water down though she wasn't that bright.
>>
>>35012295
keep lying to yourself, deep in the heart you know you're covered in shit and you will never be able to wash it away
>>
>>35012237
You just gotta have confidence bro. Just walk up and not even try. Appear disinterested.
>>
>>35012330
Are you attractive? bc if not you are instantly a creep
>>35012365
not that easy bruh ;_; having confidence is the problem
>>
>>35011615
I actually went and asked her out due to peer pressure and I got rejected miserably. Most of the people I knew found out and her chad boyfriend went and threatened me with all the macho talk. I'm lucky my family was already going to move out of town so the last 2 months of school I had kind of a "fuck it" outlook on life. I will say that getting rejected opened my eyes up a bit, used to be a whiteknightish type of guy who thought every girl was a pure maiden and my kindness would let her fall for me. What a fucking joke I was.
>>
>>35012365
WHY WOULD YOU BE TALKING TO HER IF YOU APPEAR DISINTERESTED
>>
>>35012424
Logic has no meaning for women. This thought has literally never occured to a women
>>
>>35012389
Couldn't give less of a fuck how creepy I come across. If she doesn't like me that's a loss on her part. I'm not here to be everyone's shining model citizen, I'm a real fucking person and real people have flaws. She can deal with those flaws or fuck off.

Apologies if I'm being rude but I really have no time for the "creepy" meme. There's no other way to do this.
>>
>>35011615
>tfw asked out crush in grade 10 and we're still going out 3 years later
Feels good man
>>
>>35012389
Not the guy you replied to but it takes a lot of practice. The more you do it, the more you desensitise yourself to rejection. It's fucking painful, but it gets easier and the feeling when you realise you can actual have regular conversations with people and not feel awkward is incredible. I used exposure therapy and I listened to a podcast called Shrink for the Shy Guy. Also self-compassionate meditation.
>>
>>35012469
>this is how normal people think
glad for you tbch
>>
>>35012498

Congrats dude. Most hs boys have no balls at all when it comes to girls (or anything else in life)

So yeah you were ahead of the curve.
>>
>>35012469

>I'm not here to be everyone's shining model citizen, I'm a real fucking person and real people have flaws

that's actually some eye-opening philosophy.
>>
>>35012504
someday will be the day...
>>
Describe your HS crush

Mine was brown, short, very petite, had a bubbly personality, and was class president
>>
File: sad doggos.jpg (30KB, 440x660px)
sad doggos.jpg
30KB, 440x660px
Yeah.

She had severe medical problems but I was too scared to ask her out, was a total introverted loser who could barely hold a conversation let alone ask a girl out. Everything was put in place cause of my friends though, she said she'd date me under the condition I asked her myself, but I was too afraid.

She passed away shortly after HS,and sometimes I wonder... you know, we could have made each other happy for a while. I was super depressed and feeling sorry for myself but she was outgoing and happy and optimistic all the time, despite knowing her disease might kill her at any day (and eventually did).

I'm 28 now and I still think about it a lot.
>>
>>35012589
found out she was half jew years after
not even joking
>>
>>35011712
>things that literally never happened, episode 537

>>35011615
I did ask her out and she always turned me down. Not directly, but I gave up after the third attempt. I don't regret it even a tiny bit. It really is good to know there is no "what if" and have a clean conscience.
>>
>>35012653
>Not marrying her and becoming part of the global elite
Oy vey!
>>
>>35011615
>Does anyone else still regret never asking out their high school crush?
i swear to god that a bunch of girls tried to get this average looking one to fuck me because i stroked her hand once
>>
>>35012589

OP here, she was a skinny and tall brunette white girl, with a 9/10 face. Kinda the "basic bitch" type, but I'm into basic girls, so she woulda worked for me lol
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px)
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>35012700
>tfw she betrayed her friends
>>
I asked her out when I made a facebook in 2010 one year after college. She was finishing high school so she was still a virgin wew

>high school poon

Son, every college has 18-yr-olds or girls who are 3.14's at 5'3, literally the same thing.
>>
>>35012327
>tagged

Normie get out ree
>>
>>35011615
>had a crush on the most stacey girl in my school.
>10/10 superhot (pic related)
>she would barely even speak to me
>don't think about her for years.
>watching a dumb resident evil film on netflix
>holy shit it's her.
>literally plays a bimbo actress
>gets eaten by zombies in first 5 minutes.
>fapped to it.
>sue me
>>
I don't talk to girls. I get off on ignoring them and then they try to get my attention even more because I'm not fawning over them. I'm not giving the roastie slut attention like all the other chads do.

Granted at the end of the day I'm lonely and always fantasizing about a gf.
>>
I'm fat and have large man boobs. There's no use of getting close to a girl when they'll just leave when I take my shirt off.

I just stick to kino, weed, and video games.
>>
>>35012832
you dun good robit
>>
>>35012832

lmao, its a small world after all
>>
File: 1464842039398.jpg (47KB, 571x460px)
1464842039398.jpg
47KB, 571x460px
>>35011615
I regret telling her.

>2011, be 18
>Kinda into shy girl at college, been friends for the past few months
>Into another (Stacy-er) girl but I knew that wasn't going to work
>Fuck it and outright say i'm into her knowing the outcome
>"Awww but I only see us as friends~ etc."
>Eh. Disappointed obviously but I saw it coming

>Later on Facebook scrolling down newsfeed
>"Anon asked me out today, Awkwarddd."
>About 30-odd likes, all comments either find it absolutely hilarious or they're outright disgusted with me for some reason
>Many of the comments don't even know who I am
>Reply back "I didn't think it was that big of a deal"
>"JUST FUCK OFF ANON YOU RUINED MY DAY" she responds, with even more support from her friends

I immedietly lost all "attraction" for her and never spoke to her again
>>
>>35013655
you must be ugly as fuck, she would have said something like "Anon asked me out today, so cuuuuute" if you were alpha
>>
Fuuuuuck yes
>senior year of high school
>friend asks me if i had to date somebody at our school who would it be
>think for a long time
>finally come up with one
>valedictorian
>I like her because she is really smart and tall and seems nice and not stupid and obssesed with social media and partying
>after my friend asks me the question start to develop crush on girl
>have a small 7 people class in the middle of the day where we just hang out in the college office and run occasional errands for the teachers
>she is in my class
>bunch of normies in the class, but since its senior year everybody is super nice and friendly
>start to talk to the girl more often
>we are sort of just acquantainces at this point
>one day just the two of us in the class and teacher asks me to run a message to a classroom
>Girl "you want me to come with you?"
>fuck yes
>we talk on the way to the classroom
cont.
>>
>>35011615

It is probably better that you didn't

>be me
>be slightly autistic, but still some sort of cyborg
>be best of class since like 7th grade (no joke, got quite a few trophies and stuff)
>meet her, skipped a year because she was so good in school, so was a year younger, optimal age discrepancy
>grow closer because she was extremely good at school, just like me
>people started joking that we were the nerd couple, she always looked at me as they did it
>could not believe it, first girl acknowledging me as a human being, outside of my grades
>chad cousin of mine made me a list with actions female do when they like a male a while ago
>crossed out almost everything
>graduation dance right around the corner, everyone getting fussy, asking out their dates
>ask best friend what to do
>told me to ask her out
>do it
>she smiles and tells me she always has a great time with me, I am be the most fun person to be around
>ask her if that means yes
>she starts giggling and calls me adorable, then tells me no
>wants to wait for my best friend to ask her
>mfw he did
>mfw I still had to go to prom school and family forced me to get photos for the school and our shitty local newspaper (which stars headlines such as Tragic Ending: Heron Kills Three Award-Winning Kois Of Local Breeder not even the locals read)
>mfw she left with one of the chads that used to bully me for my grades
>mfw she posts dozens of picks with Aussie chads while spending her year of Work and Travel Down Under
>mfw I did not speak to her in person ever again

To this day, 9ish months later, I do not understand why she did that to me
>>
>>35014776
> Girl "wow anon, the year is ending not much time until its all over"
>"haha yeah its crazy"
>I'm helping stuff some party favors for our prom in the class
>"hey anon you want some help?"
>sure
>we spend a bunch of time doing this
>prom gets closer and closer
>one day just the two of us folding some fliers or some shit in the office
>later that day ask her which looks better a bow tie or a regular tie and how her pics of me wearing it.
>"so anon are you going to prom?"
>"yeah"
>"you going with anybody?"
>"no, how about you?"
>"yeah"
>some other day classmate" hey anon you want to buy an after-prom ticket?"
>didn't drink or smoke in high school so said no
>girl looks pleased and happy for some reason when I said I did not want it.
>find out she is going to prom with a guy friend but not as a date
>see her at prom, already given up hope on getting with her.
>her shoes at prom are really gross
> she dances near me, cant tell if she is looking at me or I am just being delusional again.
> don't really talk after prom
>she gives valedictorian speech at graduation and it sucked

She ended up going to some big university and has a guaranteed spot in medical school, and im at some low tier university. Probably was for the better, I started drinking and smoking in college and she seemed a little too right (politically) for me.
>>
>>35012589
>>35012700
Tall pale russian jew
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.