[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get her out of my head. Have you ever had strong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1447232381539.jpg (150KB, 797x957px)
1447232381539.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
I can't get her out of my head.

Have you ever had strong feelings for a girl who you barely knew?
>>
>>35010975
Kill yourself
This is the only solutiom
>>
>>35010975
iktf anon iktf
its a pretty awful feel especially if you kind of knew her and you fucked it all up
>>
what happened spill beans OP
>>
>>35010975

tell us about the girl and why u can't get her out of ur head. maybe ur mistaking loneliness as having strong feelings for her?

but i tell u, i know that feel too m8
>>
>>35011935

This. For it to make sense I just tried to pin point where I fucked up and worked on that aspect. How did you cope with it anon?
>>
>>35010975
Yes. There's this girl I met a few times. I only see her maybe once or twice a year, because she lives far away from me. I have never met someone like her, we are so similar. She is shy just like me, and from what she told me (and what I could get by talking to her) she suffered a lot in her life, too. I don't know why but I am incredibly attracted to her. I mean, she is very pretty (she is 100% my type), we like the same things, same music and I'm sure we enjoy each other's company (the very few times we can). Being attracted to her I realized that I was never really attracted to anyone before, even if I saw a pretty girl, I forgot about her in a matter of minutes. But her... I just can't stop thinking about her. She's different from every other girl (and person) I ever met.
And just to be clear, I never asked her out, and she was only and always sweet to me, and I actually started wondering if she likes me too. But I'm too fucking autistic to do anything about it, and I'm sure that even if she is interested she would never say anything to me, because she's shy too. Last time I talked to her was two months ago.

I never asked tor this, my life was less shitty before I met her.
>>
>>35013404
Bulls eye. I was 22 and NEET when I met this girl I thought I was in love with. She's borderline crazy but I looked pass that and dealt with all her nonsense crap. Loneliness really fucks you up. Makes you settle for all these dumb cunts.
>>
>>35010975
Iktf anon mines been haunting me for 25 yrs
>>
>>35010975

I think most of us at some point have had strong feelings for someone we barely knew. But isn't it quite the same with falling in love with your girlfriend or wife? It's almost impossible to get to know someone completely. Even we, don't know ourselves completely. We all have other sides of us that we don't know of yet. What makes us expect that we can know someone completely? So it's just like when I married my wife who was my girlfriend for 9 years, I thought I know her already. Turns out, she's a woman I barely know and yet my feelings for her is stronger than ever.
>>
>>35010975
Now, and will never do.
Doesn't make sense nor does it feel right.
>>
>>35010975
Not a girl I barely know, but a girl I was with for 4 years. She broke up with me over the summer and I'm still not over it. I think about her every day and dream about her every night.
>>
>>35011398
first posta best pasta
>>
>>35010975

Right now, OP. What the fuck do I do now? Pic related sums me up after meeting her.
>>
In high school I had a downright obsessive crush on a girl that I never spoke to for almost two years. Almost 7 years later I now have another obsessive crush on a girl that I have spoken to and am on relatively decent terms with but still don't know that well.
>>
>>35013843
>Last time I talked to her was two months ago.

what happened anon? what went wrong?
>>
Yes right now

Difference is she has the same feelings for me, loser
>>
>>35014832
Nothing. Literally nothing happened. She just went back where she lives and that was that.
>>
>>35014827
the fantasy is always better than the reality
don't meet your waifus
>>
>>35014827
What shenanigans do you do when you get an obsessive crush on someone?
>>
>>35014863
Did you confess your feelings for her? Because if not, maybe she thought you were just being friendly that she gave up on what she wanted.
>>
>>35014874
Yeah, after graduating I realized I no longer had any attraction to my high school crush and I just wonder why I wasted so much time on her. I do know my current oneitis/crush quite a bit better (not exactly saying much, but still) and I'm still head over heels for her though.

>>35014912
Shenanigans? I just constantly think of her and fantasize about her a lot, that's all there is to it.
>>
it's much worse having strong feelings for a girl you know well
>>
yes, i was at a hospital for like four months i liked the girl. her mom also worked there, she told me to stay away from her this is a hospital not a bar, have you and your friends to go out to get girls. the things is my friends moved away. my last day there i was going to ask for her information just i got cockblocked by another girl.
>>
>>35014858

Kek pls reeeeeeeeeeefer to:
>>35014874
>>
>>35015050
Haha I can relate to this very much. Which one is worse tho?
>>
>>35015008
No, I didn't.
You know, I sometimes think that she made some autistic attempts at complimenting me. For example, her brother told me that he liked how I was dressed, and she said
>y-y-eah I like your shirt
She wasn't the first to compliment me, but she jumped in when others did. And she told me several times that she likes how I play the guitar.
But I always thought that she was just friendly and a bit shy, and she was not actually interested in me, who knows. I, on the other hand, was dying to drop spaghetti everywhere and tell her how pretty and weet she is, and how much I like her, but I never told her anything. So I can totally get how she would think I'm not interested in her.
Jesus fuck, so much autism.
>>
>>35015168
definitely knowing a girl, falling in love, and losing her.
because when you know someone that well, all of your memories with them will be real. if you lose them, you are left with a very real possibility of what could have been. that is what is most painful.
>>
>>35015031
If that's all, it's just a regular crush. Obsessive would be more of wanting all of her and doing everything to win her.
>>
>friend posts picture of girl
>qt3.14
>spend weeks fantasizing about our life together
>think about how cute our kids will be
>calculate our kids hair and eye color and hair color
>in love

I've never met her before.
>>
>>35015180
For fuck's sake anon, if you think the happiness from being finally with her outweighs the possible embarrassment from rejection, go get her!
>>
>>35015320
>If that's all, it's just a regular crush
I don't think so. I've had regular crushes a couple of times on girls over the past few years, some of whose names I can't even remember now. It's different with her, I spend most of my time thinking about her and imagining us together. I just haven't made a move because
>I'm an avoidant sperg
>she has a boyfriend and I have no idea what to do about it
>>
>>35015455
Well if their relationship looks happy, leave them alone and wait, if you can.
>>
>>35015448
Meh, it's not even possible right now. She's studying on the other side of the country and I just can't "go get her". I even tried texting her before she went back, because for the first time in my life I wanted to ask a girl out. I just texted her casually without exposing myself at first, and she told me she had a fever (which was true BTW). In the end I did nothing, and that was the last time I talked to her. She was here for christmas holidays and now she's gone.
>>
File: 1483750854071.jpg (7KB, 236x173px) Image search: [Google]
1483750854071.jpg
7KB, 236x173px
some girl said hi on campus and it was to me because I was late and jogging to class

I just kept jogging...don't even know what she looks like
>>
>>35015272

>if you lose them, you are left with a very real possibility of what could have been. that is what is most painful.

But this point can't be any truer. And you don't actually fall in love with someone you don't know, you fall in love with the idea of them and not the actual person. And on the other hand, there is no possibility of being together but just a fantasy of it that's highly improbable.
>>
>>35015508
>leave them alone and wait, if you can.
Well, that's more or less the plan I have right now. Even if I wanted to, I'm already too much of a sperg to make a move on single girls, let alone trying to seduce some guy's gf away from him. I'll just work on myself and hope they break up at some point. I just don't know how to get myself into the position to move in on her when and if they do break up, though.
>>
>>35015604
All the struggles, it all comes down to whether you believe she is worth it or not. You figure it out.
>>
>>35014793
OP is one of those who create but don't post. Sorry but you can go home now.
>>
>>35015738
She is, but I just don't think that it is possible. I don't think that she actually cares about me, why would she?
>>
this always happens to me but as a girl with boys i fall for guys so easily
>>
I litteraly thought of how I would present to my family a "fembot" who gave me a you .
And now I really think it's time to kill myself
>>
>>35015856

>Doubts not facts
Besides she's shy, take the subtle hints.
Again, if you think the happiness from being finally with her outweighs the possible embarrassment from rejection, work your way!
>>
>>35016009
From 1 to 10 how legitimate is this?
>>
>>35016097
10 I wish I wasn't that autistic
>>
>>35016072
You know what? I might even visit her this summer. I know her brother (I met her through him) and he told me to go visit him when I can. Maybe I'll try to spend some time with her.
>>
>>35016148
Topkek I am really hoping she said something meaningful, that would be a tiny bit less autistic.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.