[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl with down syndrome and she says she wants to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I met a girl with down syndrome and she says she wants to fuck. What do?
>>
Take what you can get.
>>
>>35010736
fuck her and go out with her, so people don't say you're using her
>>
>>35010736
decline you fucking moron

jokes and memes aside, don't hit that potato shit it's disgusting
>>
>>35010736
I'd be down for it.
>>
>>35010772
But you can sure do filthy things to them. A buddy of mine did a while ago and he says they'll do anything, and they're to dumb to realise how painful hardcore anal is!
>>
>>35010736
You can do it anon. Believe in yourself. If she makes fun of you you can make fun back of her.
>>
>>35010736
Just hit it, pussy is pussy nigga
>>
>>35010736
get nudes first
>>
they got that tard strength, she'll rip your dick off duringa handjob
>>
>>35010736
They're people too. Only you can make the decision.
>>
Do it anon, film it and post it here.
>>
>>35010736
Shave her, wipe all the drool from her face and put your peenusweenus in her
>>
>>35010736
if you browse 4chin chances are you have aspergers
it's fair game
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.