[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waaaaaah women cause all my problems its their fault No faggot,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1487453626438.jpg (167KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487453626438.jpg
167KB, 800x1200px
>waaaaaah women cause all my problems its their fault
No faggot, it's your fault too. Men are pigs who only care about sex. It's not like you'd be a genuine and caring partner to any woman. We don't trust you either, beta bitchboy.
>>
>>35010292
You are super gay
>>
>>35010292
>Men are pigs who only care about sex

Well if you aren't an interesting person besides being female it's the only thing you're good for
>>
>>35010340
>this is what virgin losers think
You are not an interesting person. What women would want to have any sort of conversation with some deadbeat arrogant loser
>>
File: teeehee.png (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeehee.png
8KB, 320x320px
>>35010424
>using virgin as an insult
Oh no, we are so pure and untainted with degeneracy and our minds and bodies have been strengthened from not being preoccupied with meaningless sex. Whatever will we do?
>>
>>35010541
So you're happy being a virgin lmaooo
>>
>>35010553
Yes. I am voluntarily celibate. Women have propositioned me for sex several times and I have declined. Some of them were very insistent and even cried, it was really pathetic.
>>
>>35010613
Pshhhh my gf is sucking my dick under the table rn. What now faggot?
>>
>>35010646
>What now faggot?

???

I feel nothing but disgust and contempt for you.

Certainly you're far below me.
>>
>>35010292
ily

>>35010292
Thats like telling a robot that having a penis is the only thing they're good for

>>35010541
I'd take it as a compliment
>>
>>35010646
That's kind of gross dude. Do you have any idea what germs are probably in her mouth?
I bet you kiss her to. Your mouth has touched the same hole as your penis and possibly semen. How wretched and disgusting you are.
>>
File: chowder.png (210KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
chowder.png
210KB, 400x363px
>>35010675
If you truly were above me, you wouldn't feel disgust or contempt, only pity. But hey, keep lying to yourself bitter virgin.
>>
>>35010697
Just came in her mouth, felt pretty good. What was that again? Something about how it's disgusting?
>>
>>35010698
Sorry, subhumans like you don't get to tell me how I should feel.

I'm going to close this thread now because you're clearly too stupid to maintain a conversation.
>>
>>35010698
Do you not feel disgust and contempt for the insects at your feet?

That is how I feel about the likes of you.

You are nothing but a pest that needs to be squashed.
>>
>>35010732
>LALALALALA i cant hear youuu
Sad!
>>
>>35010762
>meanwhile in mommys basement
S O U R G R A P E S
>>
i just want to get an ice cream cone with a girl and talk to her and we can laugh and enjoy the day, then perhaps we could cuddle later on. sex could happen if i got to know her after a while, if she wanted to. i don't know. i'm really lonely and miserable
>>
>>35010553
actually i am, not because i am a virgin but because my sense of self worth focuses on other things than amount of sex i have.
>>
File: hos.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hos.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>35010762

do you feel disgust at the sight of horse penises, or do you like them
>>
>>35010890
>yet I'm still here, on virgin loser the board
Oh yeah, and what exactly have you achieved with all your time not caring about sex?
>>
>>35010946
I feel nothing. It is a part of a horse. It means as much to me as the rest of the horse.

>>35010794
This is just getting sad now. You have completely given up on proving your point and have resorted to insults based on baseless claims.
>>
>>35010292
She's a big girl desu
>>
>>35010965
I like to spread the word of virgin acceptance to those who have been poisoned by our world's sex-obsessed culture. Usually I like to go on walks during my free time, but the weather has been unpleasant as of now.
>>
>>35010991
So you genuinely think it's all women's fault that you can't get laid? Men are just perfect partners and have no flaws whatsoever?
>>
>>35011073
It is no fault but my own. I have turned down both women and men alike. I have no interest in sex what so ever. I have already found a male partner with like-minded interests. There is no sex or romance, but we have each other's company to help fulfill our interests.We are working on something really big right now; something that just may change the world.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.