[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 yo fem and I'm feeling stuck, I have a lot of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I'm 25 yo fem and I'm feeling stuck, I have a lot of dreams and stuff to achieve but yet I'm feelig depressed realising that nothing matters and I will achieve nothing where I live, even though I try so hard to convince myself otherwise, yet after trying and searching it always lead to the same conclusion; I'm stuck in this shithole of a country and maybe it's for the best to end it all now rather than suffering and dwelling deeper in depression. I'm feeling so envious of others who had to live in a more acceptable and open societies and I can't stop myself feeling like this and wondering what did i do to deserve this ? is this it for me ?
>>
>>35010243
i dont think killing urselv is worth it
maybe ur bad now but someday youll have fun
im sure all the attention ur gonna get from this thread will feel nice
>>
File: 1484433663428.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484433663428.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>35010243
This is not the end, set yourself little goals and start working for them. Gl femanon
>>
What was the point of mentioning you were a female in regards to this post of yours?

The rest of the contents of your post has no relevancy in gender, so why must it be stated if not for attention?
>>
>tfw live in top 5 happiest countries on earth
>tfw feeling like jumping off a building everyday
>>
File: 523534253425.jpg (3KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
523534253425.jpg
3KB, 242x208px
>>35010243
>fembot
>talks like a man

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY BAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35010338
>>who had to live in a more acceptable and open societies

She was born a male, presumably.
>>
>>35010243
Why not sell everything and roam around the world? The less you have, the more you gain.
>>
>>35010338
I stated my gender because I live in a muslim arabic country and it's kinda hard for women here, we have to follow certain rules and act in specefic ways... sorry if it bothered u
>>
>>35010479
See, now if you added that it would make it entirely relevant to your post, and I wouldn't have been bothered.

Carry on.
>>
>>35010479
>I live in a muslim arabic country
Yeah just get out of there as quickly as possible. Leave everything behind, be free. Good luck.
>>
>>35010391
I really really think about it everyday.. But it's hard to do where I come from. visa is a bitch here same for money.. I don't really own that much
>>
>>35010479

Which Arab country? There's a huge difference between, say, Morocco, Oman, or Saudi Arabia?

Also do you go to college? Your way out is, simple. Go to college. Get a masters, abroad, find work abroad, settle abroad.
>>
>>35010597
Yes it's true there's a difference, I'm from Tunisia, compared to many it's not the worst but lately it's been hell here with the ecenomy collapsing and people going crazy. I went to college and now I'm trying to finish and have my master degree abroad
>>
>>35010274
>>35010306
I hope so, ty
>>
File: Stargate.jpg (94KB, 960x900px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate.jpg
94KB, 960x900px
>>35010851

Why don't you come to Europe, would be a change from the zillions of 12 year old men with full beards
>>
I really don't understand why there aren't a massive amount of third world hoes contacting betas on the internet and seducing them now that they have internet almost everywhere. If even an American on welfare is richer than 90% of the world's population, why isn't it happening? Women have always used their vaginas to get what they want and have never had loyalty to their racial group.
>>
>>35010903
As I already mentioned, it's not that easy..
>>
>>35010851
Come live with me in America
>>
>>35011392
I'm packing my bags
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.