[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You die if you work Eternal NEET here, how do i get over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: dragon pepe.jpg (130KB, 832x690px)
dragon pepe.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>You die if you work
Eternal NEET here, how do i get over this fact? I have been NEET since i was 15 and the mere thought of having responsibility to turn up on time, to have to wake up at specified time and DO shit no matter how i feel makes me suicidal.

How does one enjoy life without work? And i dont mean some wannabe "muh purpose" but the actual money you get, literally nothing else.

It strikes me that my life would be literally perfect if i only had money....but since money=job i am destined to stay depressed, loner NEET for all of eternity.

Is there no middle way or something?
>>
Pull off a heist, become a criminal and become your own boss. The only work you have to do are hit and runs.
>>
>>35010024
Make money online somehow
>>
Sounds like you need to become self employed. But it's a lot harder than just a regular job.

The funny thing is that those of us that don't want to work often work a lot harder than the average wagie.
>>
>>35010024
Start your own business. It's the only way to be your own boss/not have to take orders while also making money
>>
How long before we get universal basic income? I see all these headlines but I can't tell if it's just a meme.
>>
>How do I enjoy life if I get to decide how to enjoy it?

You seem cut out for the wagecuck life.
>>
>>35010058
My biological father actually did something similar.
Spent 15+ years "on the run" (actually just hiding) eating nothing but bread and salt and crawling around, only whispering.

He learned how to make 3d models and made money while literally being wanted by the police and the mob. What a guy.
>>35010069
Well....yeah.....thats the point. But how?
>>35010090
Wrote a book. 1-3 sales per month, nothing but 5 star reviews. So maybe if i write another 500 books i will be doing just fine.
>>35010097
No money to start a business, no idea what kind of business to start anyway.

Well i do have ideas but no startup money.
>>35010101
Was wondering the same thing, dont hold your breath though.
Also "experts" in my country said that 235 usd per month will do.

Rent for tiny apartment in middle of nowhere costs 500-800USD.

Purpose of UBI=defeated in my SHITHOLE of a country.
>>35010128
You think you sound smart, but you are not. Sorry to break it to you.

>EATING STALE BREAD AND STARING AT THE WALL
>SUCH FUN
Yeah you fucking cockboi, you ABSOLUTELY need at least SOME money to enjoy life you fucking trust-fund baby.
>>
File: pepefoot.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepefoot.png
2MB, 900x900px
You get a job where you can work from home. I have a job like that and it's perfect. I'm "working" right now. I have set hours of Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM but my manager doesn't really give a fuck when I work so as long as I get my shit done (I always do) I can work whenever. Today I woke up at 11 and that is when I logged into my work computer, so I will stay logged in until 7 PM (8 hour shift + 1 hour for lunch).

In reality I spend 2-4 hours of each shift actually working. The other 4-6 hours consist of keeping my work laptop open next to me while I funpost, play vidya, watch Netflix etc. I'm salaried but when you calculate my pay it comes out to just over $200 per day to be a semi-NEET. I'm not even a STEM autist, I have a political science degree. The work itself isn't bad. It's mentally stimulating enough to not feel like torture but it's easy enough to listen to music or watch TV while I do it.
>>
>>35010262

>*logged in until 8 PM
>>
>>35010262
I did something like you by translating shit from home, but there is simply not enough work to match income even from min wage job.

If there was enough work for making translations in my language combo i would absolutely do it every single day, because its fun, i honestly enjoy doing it AND i get money.

Sad. What do you do?

Also are you seriously telling me your employer doesnt use some kind of desktop monitoring? (ESPECIALLY on work computer)
>>
File: billionaire.jpg (265KB, 800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
billionaire.jpg
265KB, 800x3000px
>>35010317

I'm not browsing /r9k/ on my work computer, although our browser does have a filter and I'm certain 4chan would be banned (not stupid enough to try visiting). I set my work laptop on a chair next to me while fucking around on 4chan with my personal desktop. That way if somebody emails me or needs something from me I can reply promptly then get back to fucking around.

I work as an underwriter for a huge health insurance company. If you know how to use a computer you can do my job, though they only hire college graduates.
>>
I recently found an easy way to make a consistent $100+ a week online. It's not much but it covers everything I could need. It requires your attention throughout the day but it's not real work and that's no problem for me since I sit at my computer all day anyway. You could probably 2-5x that number if you were willing to put more effort into it, or just as you put more months into it, I only just started. There's other avenues to make money with this too but you're capped at maybe $20-30 a day so I don't bother with that. If I knew how to program I could probably automate all this shit. The opportunities are out there OP, I'd share with you but this shit is way too easy to not be ruined by third worlders.
>>
>>35010856
>le magical way of making XXX amount of money online
>no real work required too
I am not 8 anon
>>
>>35010915
It's true mate. In fact, if you're more business minded or know how to program you could literally make six figures doing this, a lot of people do. Just think of ways to monetize what you do anyway.
>>
I'm on disability neetbux. It's pretty comfy.

You need to have an actual disability though.
>>
I was a neet from a very young age. Stopped going to school and my dad left me to my own devices. I ended up getting my GED and enlisting.

There is no middleground. Only the penury of wageslavery or getting lucky and having NEET freedom gifted to you. The only real thing you can aim for is early retirement.
>>
>>35010101
UBI is financial suicide from a government perspective.

Enormous numbers of people would quit working and the govt debt would be driven sky high while the tax base would be slashed.

And that's just for starters. Inflation would rise enough to make the ubi payments inconsequential, so the govt would have to raise ubi again, creating a vicious cycle.
>>
>>35011070
I will get disability bux in 2-4 months.
Even if i get the highest disability level i get mere 360USD per month, so not enough to rent any-fucking-place.
>>
Don't worry geys Elon Musk says we will be replaced by robots anytime soon
>>
>>35010024
thats what happens when you fuck up your life

so you either do entry level shit, or some blue collar job thats gonna physically deteriorate you.
>>
You ask yourself "If I had all the free time in the world, what would I like to do/accomplish?"

Then you put 100% of your efforts towards this goal.

If you have no idea what you like/want to accomplish in life, use your time to try new things. Take piano lessons, dancing lessons, anything where you can learn something and potentially meet new people. New people = potential contacts and ressources in case you'd like to start a project and learning new skills=potentially discovering a passion+ more technical ressources to your arsenal.

For example, I'm a wageslave, but I work as a metallurgist. I also learned mechanics and I'm willing to fiddle with almost any craft. Now I can weld, repair and maintain generators, operate a milling and a lathe amongst tons of other shit. My end goal is to save enough money to buy a small patch of land and a shack and become auto-sufficient. Make my own electricity and grow my own food in greenhouses.

It's just an example of how to use your time and ressources. Because if you are like the faggot NEETs here acting all high and mighty, you are no better than a wageslave, except that instead of wasting your life away to a broken system, you waste it away to shitposting as the broken system keeps you docile with free handouts.

Don't be a faggot. It diezn't matter if you're neet or wageslave, what's important is to work towards a goal. Otherwise you will become like all the hollow husks of former human beings that either post here or desperately try to please their wagemasters because they got convinced it's their life purpose.
>>
>>35010024
You sound like you would do well as a bum. The homeless life is not too bad and you still get to chill out all day and do jack shit. Find some homeless buddies and just chill.
>>
>>35011295
I would shitpost on 4chan with all my freetime. I already do that.
>>
>>35011282
>enjoyed my life having ton of sex with my ex, doing drugs, drinking, watching perfect shows, enjoying great music, having fun
>thats what happens when you fuck up your life

My life is not fucked up. One of my wells just dried up, thats all.

Not wanting to be a literal slave does not equal fucked up life, friendo.
>>
>>35010024
Anon, you need to give, to receive. I have to learn this too. My parents gave me food and material things. ometimes I don't even want. But it's only a trap. You will never be truly free if you don't give something equally for what life gives you.

You have to eat right? Then you have to work.
Imagine you live alone on an island. You have to limb that tree and crack that coconut, right? You have to carry that water from the spring to your little hut.

Just don't become a money hungry asshole. Try at least to give back for what you receive from life. Food and drink, and water to wash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc
>>
>>35011295
I would write books, make music, develop games, grow my own food and weed, cook my own meals, do psychedelic drugs, translate books and shit for people, try woodworking, build my own hut from adobe bricks or wood and go on week+ long trips innawoods and much more.

I did most of that already, even wrote a self help book (nothing but great reviews, people saying they thank me with tears in their eyes and shit) BUT! i was never sucessful financially. I made couple hundreds translating and so on, but NEVER EVER anything close to survive off much less do what i wish to do.

I simply lack the motivation to do anything anon, especially the last 8 months since i had to move in with my mother. I dont even have a pc now, or my own room or bed. I literally LIVE on her couch in her livingroom. No privacy, no space, no possessions.

Its basically impossible to pursue creative pursuits with my VERY, VERY, VERY! limited resources/options right now.

For me to create i need to feel good, ideally i smoke some weed and drink couple of beers to get the creative juices flowing, but i literally have zero money, space and opportunity now.

I know i need to do SOMETHING to get the fuck out of this fucked up situation, i have long since accepted that no divine touch will help me, no rescue is coming, it is literally on me and me only.

But the only (realistic) option to get the fuck out of this situation is getting braindead job at the local car parts factory and sacrifice 12 hours and every 4 days to standing next to a table. Taking piece of material, placing in on top of another material, repeating the process. Then taking the "sandwich", putting it in a machine, pressing a button. And repeat ad infinitum.

I dont know if i am the crazy one or if its everybody else but thats just NO way for a human being to live, spend their time like. I simply cannot do it, i will end up on the street or in psych ward (again) before i LITERALLY,FACTUALLY turn myself into a machine.
>>
>>35011548
You're not like most people. Most people are crazy. You're the sane one.
>>
Just kill yourself you useless waste of space. You are subhuman garbage and you will die miserable.
>>
>>35011581
So, then why not help him?
>>
>>35011627
You mean put him out of his misery?
>>
>>35011581
Well unlike you, useful use of space i dont feel the need to kill myself in the slightest. I starve for more knowledge, i thirst for creating great works of art and i wait in anticipation for traveling the world and discovering its many beauties.

Unlike you i dont feel the need to put others down, look down upon them or suggesting that they are waste of space either.

Enjoy your marvelous life my friend :)
>>
The middleground is to be a self-employed freelancer. I program video games for people, it's a hobby I really enjoy and I get to work whatever hours I want and can listen to music or watch films in the background while I work, so it's really chilled out. And at the end of it you have actually created something tangible that has value and can make you further money from sale cuts, instead of your effort simply vanishing into the ether like a regular wagekek job.
The only problem is that getting work is a bit sporadic and basically random so you need to make sure you save more than you spend every month in case you have a dry spell. Other than that I heartily recommend it. You don't even need to know proper programming, just spend a few months learning Game Maker and Unity and as long as you're semi-competent people will come to YOU with "work".
>>
File: neet v wagie.png (103KB, 1437x908px)
neet v wagie.png
103KB, 1437x908px
Ladies and gentlemen, carefully observe the qualities and character of your average wagecuck,here
>>35011581
>>35011655

and those of a NEET here
>>35011670
>>35011627

Carefully consider which one of those two people would you rather live side-by-side in society with. The choice is yours.
>>
File: neet-exam-centre.jpg (26KB, 244x240px) Image search: [Google]
neet-exam-centre.jpg
26KB, 244x240px
>>35011655
Well ok, this is 4chan.
But I actually thought about telling him the right way of living. Wouldn't his life be more fulfilled if he had a job? Not having a job and a purpose can make people depressed. So why not help a brother out.

I'm also a neet right now. But I realised I feel depressed because I don't give back. I'm starting out with not taking free stuff from my parents. This slows down the dept I have to my parents.

The end game is, to balance out what you take and what you give. And later maybe even giving a little more, than you actually take.
>>
>>35010024
Get a job ye lazy bum, THE BUM ALWAYS LOSE
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.