[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF is refusing to take my last name now that we agreed to marry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Kamala.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kamala.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
GF is refusing to take my last name now that we agreed to marry

I'm seriously considering breaking up with her because I don't think she is taking our marriage seriously, and how fucking retarded hyphenated names are.

I bet she would take chads last name.
>>
>>35009526
My mother and father have been married 25 years and my mother didn't take my fathers last name. To be fair though my mother really loved her dad and he died before they got married so that's why she kept her name.
>>
cuckoregano desu ne
>>
it's a name you fucking autist, who actually cares?

also
>getting married
>>
>>35009570
Sometimes I think it's odd how some feminists claim to be unwilling to give up their name because of their love for their fathers and such, but what about their mothers maiden name, They should change their name to hyphenate their parents names, then hyphenate your names

So in 6 generations its literally just 6 random fucking names strewn together.

If you unwilling to compromise on either a new name, or one or the other's name, you shouldn't fucking marry.

I was born into the worst generation of women. They think their previous patriarch (their father) is more important than the new patriarch who they refuse to recognize as a leader because society tells them men are weak, and that your husband is not a leader, but a partner.

The constant emasculation of men and telling women that men are not the head of the house hold is the cause of divorce rates and failing family systems.

and the rise of gays and trannies
>>
It's honesty not worth it. It's a shit ton of time and paperwork. Then you have to go change it on every document and ID you have, plus on all your bank stuff and billings. And you'll most likely divorce in two years anyway and you're stuck with the name because you went through all that damn trouble.
>>
>>35009655
>cuck globalist

I'd rather not get cucked by a woman. Why do I want to suffer the penalties of her divorcing me and taking half of my money, all while none of the people around her even know she fucking ruined my life.

If she's unwilling to take my name, shes even more likely to take my money and leave me.
>>
>>35009526
>Will take your dick in her holes
>Will take your sperm in her holes
>Will NOT take your last name
Modern american women everyone...
>>
>>35009720
This is a good point, she probably wont take my last name because she already knows shes going to divorce me and take half my pension even though I earn over double her salary.
>>
Alright guys

I'm gonna drop the bomb on her later that it's either take my name or the wedding is off

then hope she doesnt leave me because I don't want to be alone.
>>
>>35009526
poor kamala has no legs anymore.

fuck vince mcmahon for not paying the ugandan giant his rightful due.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.