[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw get neetbux tomorrow >just wanna chill and drink beer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: dissappointment.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
dissappointment.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tfw get neetbux tomorrow
>just wanna chill and drink beer all day( wanna beat my record for beers drunk in a day which currently stands at only 21)
>tell that to my "friends"
>they look at me in disgust and say things like "this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard" and "that doesn't even sound fun"
fucking normie wageslave sheep shooting down my dreams
>>
>>35009507
Sounds like something I wana do desu.
>>
neetbux don't exist
If you get SNAP and EBT benefits you are the equivalent of a nigger. Your friends think you're a nigger. I'm sorry.
>>
>tfw on ebt
>go to grocery store I applied to many times but get rejected
>they give me dirty looks
>>
>>35009951
Sure they do meng. It's called investment income.

OP, don't listen to those friend of yours. You do what makes you happy, we are not promised tomorrow.

Just own your choices. That's the key. Don't feel bad for what you want but don't bitch if your choices lead you where you didn't want to be
>>
>>35009507
21 of what??

Christ, I'm a fucking alcoholic and I think around 11 pints was my max.

I'm only 21 though..
>>
anyone have that article about world health org and neetbux?
>>
>>35010170
He probably means american """ beer""" like bud ice
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (54KB, 504x504px)
IMG_0190.jpg
54KB, 504x504px
To all my robots drinking on a budget, boiler makers are a financial investment!

Boiler maker: a shot (or a double) of whiskey with a beer back.

It will get you drunk after about 3 or 4 depending on your tolerance and is cheap on the wallet. Plus you will have plenty of booze left over.

Happy drinking, gents!
>>
>>35009507
>friends
From where
>>
>>35009507
Friends... who needs them? Right?
>>
>>35009507

If there's one good thing to come out of a trump presidency . Is ducks like you losing your neetbux
>>
File: 1487618524889.png (233KB, 568x590px)
1487618524889.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>35009507
I'd rather have a 180ml rum then waste money on beer. Grow up. I ain't implying it's cool and shit. Can have whiskey too. Why beer for pain relief. Want to get fat or what ?
>>
File: bootlegger.jpg (31KB, 350x441px)
bootlegger.jpg
31KB, 350x441px
>>35010319
That, or start homebrewing!
Not only do you get drinkable alcohol cheap, but it can be a great, creative hobby that'll teach you many useful things such as patience and meticulousness.
>>
>>35011412
Liquor is almost as packed with energy. The best deal for calories/alcohol content is red wine.
>>
>>35011222
yes, trump is going to take my finnish neetbuxx away
>>
>>35011809
Have you ever had a wine hangover? Worst type of hangover
>>
>>35009507
Tomorrow isn't the 1st you lying piece of moldy cabbage!
>>
>>35011222
Won't happen you lying faggotron
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px)
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35009507
This group of your supposed friends has no idea what a patrician lifestyle really is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.