[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had teenage love >she ended up being a whore like 99%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

File: 1486386700299.png (286KB, 376x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486386700299.png
286KB, 376x360px
>had teenage love
>she ended up being a whore like 99% of women

>totally soured my view on women, taught me what red flags to look for in a whore

>eventually realize that theyre all whores who will date a guy and say they love him while having secret conversations with backup males

>fast forward to now, age 23

>realize how lucky i am to have experienced female hypergamy first hand at a young age

>dont have to worry about a succubus stealing my time/money/mental health for the sake of pussy

>fuck girls who have boyfriends because hoes will do what they want to do regardless

>have aided in the cucking of 6 different betas

love is a joke. you don't want a gf.
>>
you have to learn from experience

eventually cheaters will start being punished again when all of society is redpilled
>>
>>35009132
Redflags for a whore
>White
Stupid first worlders
>>
realizing the person you loved isn't who you thought they were is so disillusioning.
>>
File: Nonon_jakuzure.jpg (32KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
Nonon_jakuzure.jpg
32KB, 480x531px
>>35009132
>tfw cucked a black guy with his white gf
2D women are for love, 3D women are tools to be used.
>>
>>35009132
So you were burned and now you're aiding whores in cucking some oblivious betas

So manly anon
Hope that works out for ya and you're happy with your life
>>
biggest redflag of them all for a girl:
>she's a female

that's the one you gotta look out for
>>
>>35009271
Are you upset, anon? Is there something you wanna talk about?
>>
>>35009271

>So you were burned and now you're aiding whores in cucking some oblivious betas

if it's not me they cheat with then it's someone else. sluts will slut regardless of the dick they bounce on. even model tier men get cheated on by roasties because it's female nature. it's also in their nature to manipulate and try to make you feel crazy for noticing obvious red flags. they are sociopaths who parade around as "sensitive"
>>
>>35009132
>always had this mindset because /pol/ and /r9k/ corrupted me at a young age
>for the first time in my life a qt is showing interest in me (I am 20 years old)
>feelings are now clouding my judgement and I want to date this girl, even though I know she will rip out my heart
>she was my first kiss

Help me anons. Why do I care about this whore? Worst part is that everyone around me says I should date her because I am the only guy she has shown interest in in 3 years. She usually only hooks up with women but for some reason likes my ugly ass when so many more attractive Chads have shown interest in her.

Save me guys. Give me (You)s and convince me she's a whore so I don't fuck myself up
>>
>>35009398
do eet cunto

she isn't the one but you'll be less clumsy/retarded once you find a proper qt
>>
>>35009398
give it a try

but ALWAYS have a long term perspective.
if she gets crazy, suffer now to avoid dishonor later.

ive been there, first one didnt work, second is going alright 3 years in.

i think it has been worth it.
>>
>>35009132
thanks for pro tip, dawg bro man dude

you got any to improve my negging game?
>>
>>35009200
Literally impossible

Beta white cuck
>>
>>35009424
>>35009451
If I do it I know I'm an idiot that will genuinely fall for her. Then when she (inevitably) leaves me I'll feel like killing myself. That's what the logical side of me tells me. However, my dick is determined to get wet before I die and I need to lose my virginity ASAP, so I will do it like you guys have suggested. Thanks lads. I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>35009398
date her but do so with the knowledge that whores are going to be whores. be on the lookout for when things don't add up. make a mental note of it. whores dont usually start the whoring until like a month or so of dating you. also be reminded that certain signs will start showing up before any actual cheating begins. sometimes weeks in advance. remember that everything in life in temporary and that because of female nature the odds are against your relationship lasting very long. the honeymoon phase always ends and she will eventually reach a point of "boredom" where she will be looking at other dudes subconsciously. reminder that a woman is more likely to cheat on you during ovulation. also a reminder that this can be going on without any red flags whatsoever if its a smart girl. i've actually had to resort to catphishing a girl i was talking to by creating a fake account on a dating site that she liked to spend a lot of time on while she was talking to me. date her and fuck her brains out because someone inevitably will but stay vigilant and dont let her pussy and emotional string pulling cloud your judgement
>>
>>35009355
Yeah but knowing you were the one she cheated with .. i mean doesn't it gnaw at you when you think that if it weren't for that roastie whore that burned you you might be in the cuck's place

can't stop the whore
don't lower yourself to being her tool anon
you deserve better
>>
>>35009530
Thanks man.

originaliolio commentito
>>
>>35009522
if it fails in the long term, all youve done is the average, which is basically degenerate hookup culture. And it will not have been your fault. go get it and stay strong, hold frame. Then never come back to r9k/. /pol/ is okay though
>>
>>35009305
No.
Oregon oregano orange
>>
>>35009582
>don't lower yourself to being her tool anon

she's just a hole. she's my tool more than anything because i have blackmail potential so i can do whatever i want as long as she wants to continue dating the poor bastard. all i have to do is send a picture or a screenshotted text to her bf and i can fuck her world up. i dont give her the attention and emotional stimulation she desires so she's stuck yoyo'ing between us and it's all her fucking fault
>>
>>35009398
> she usually only hooks up with women
So she's "bisexual". Do I need to tell you how big of a red flag that one is?
>>
>>35009653
Yah but in a way you're just being used for the same reason you're using her ...

I think it's sad but what do I know
the beta faggotry is strong with me
>>
>he hasn't taken the greenpill
Inshallah robots
>>
File: 1486590026295.jpg (25KB, 283x262px)
1486590026295.jpg
25KB, 283x262px
>>35009355
>it's also in their nature to manipulate and try to make you feel crazy for noticing obvious red flags. they are sociopaths who parade around as "sensitive"
ditto. this shit is complicated. women will rape the clock to cheat, or just make you feel weird. they will vehemently deny anything you call them out on, and you'll be left wondering "she seriously doesnt think im that dumb, does she?" the answer: no, she doesn't think youre dumb, but as long as she is in denial, you will be wondering indefinitely about it, never having an answer to make a decision on.

that's what keeps you roped in.
>>
how do i convert to islam pls help
>>
>>35009691
at the end of the day i still need to fuck something and she's going to cheat on him regardless. im just taking advantage of her nature
>>
>>35009654
>its best to be wary of girls who "hook up" with people in general because it shows that they have separated the emotional and physical aspects of sex and are that much more likely to have casual, non relationship sex, which can in turn make her more likely to fuck around behind your back when she feels like you arent fulfilling her "needs"
>>
>>35009771
>at the end of the day i still need to fuck something and she's going to cheat on him regardless
for the dudes out there who dont have a hole to fuck, solo masturbation is much more pure and glorifying. just fap instead. sex is overrated unless she's an absolute freak who squirts and sucks your balls
>>
>>35009847
>solo masturbation is much more pure and glorifying
that's only your opinion man
>>
>>35009788
makes a lot of sense. i'm waiting for some roasted roastie to show up and try to argue against this. even some beta white-knight would do it for me. make me lol.
>>
>>35009930
it's science at this point. anyone denying it has some reading to do

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/14/women-sexual-preference-ovulation/5434071/

One, a UCLA analysis to be published Feb. 24 in the Psychological Bulletin, looked at dozens of studies on more than 5,000 women to see if there was evidence across the studies that women's preference in a mate shifts during ovulation. It found that when women are ovulating, they are more interested in men with masculine bodies, symmetrical facial features, dominant behavior, and certain body odors. This attraction to men with more masculine characteristics doesn't last all month, just during the height of fertility.

Findings suggest that when women are highly fertile they look for the most desirable genes to pass on to their children, says Martie Haselton, a professor at UCLA and the paper's senior author.

"On fertile days of the cycle women prefer the George Clooney type of guys, the sexy ones," she says. "Whereas on the less fertile days of the cycle women prefer the partner that will be there for them potentially and help them care for their offspring, someone more stable."

cucking men is in their dna
>>
>>35009738
>never having an answer to make a decision on
you don't need this kind of answer to make a decision. it's better to take any red flag or indication of bad behavior as the answer you need to drop her. but first you need that thing redpillers call "abundance mentality". dettach yourself from pussy, think and act as if any women is just another hole even if you don't really have abundance of women in your life.
>>
>>35009978
>"On fertile days of the cycle women prefer the George Clooney type of guys, the sexy ones," she says. "Whereas on the less fertile days of the cycle women prefer the partner that will be there for them potentially and help them care for their offspring, someone more stable."
be careful with this statement since it's a woman's. it doesn't mean that she is attracted to betas when she's not ovulating. she's probably only lusting a little less for chads during the rest of the month and feeling insecure about her previous behavior and is more prone to look for the confort of docile males after the chemical rush is gone.
>>
>>35009738
>mfw I recognize this symbol
>>
File: awd.jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
awd.jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>>35009978

"Ancestral women would have benefited reproductively from selecting partners with characteristics indicating that they'd be good co-parents, such as being kind, as well as characteristics indicating that they possessed high genetic quality such as having masculine faces and bodies," per Haselton. "Women could have had the best of both worlds -- securing paternal investment from a long-term mate and high-genetic quality from affair partners -- but only if those affairs were timed at a point of high fertility within the cycle, and probably only if their affairs remained undiscovered."
>>
>>35010098
is this the first time you ever heard of this concept?
>>
>>35010046
>be careful with this statement since it's a woman's. it doesn't mean that she is attracted to betas when she's not ovulating.

its not a sexual attraction that will cause her to want to be around betas, it's their desire to be around men who will put up with her bullshit because to her that means he's a good candidate for raising her and chad's child
>>
>>35009502
t. asshurt blak boi lol
>>
>fuck girls who have boyfriends because hoes will do what they want to do regardless

that's not right either, yes bitches will do whatever they want but acting like that will get you beaten up or stabbed by a "beta boyfriend" eventually, not everyone takes shit like that lightly

truth is always found out in the end
>>
>>35010173
it will just lead to the beta being redpilled which is a happy ending for everyone.

>beaten up or stabbed by a "beta boyfriend" eventually, not everyone takes shit like that lightly

i have my concealed carry permit and would love an opportunity to use it
>>
>>35010230

so you would fuck someone's beloved gf and then shoot them if they are angry at you, possibly killing them?

you are no better than what you fight
>>
>>35010271
i still have a right to self defense regardless of whose gf i fuck
>>
>>35010271
the only person who owed loyalty to the beta was the gf, not him.
>>
nah, feminists and cucks are not the answer obviously but this retarded redpill shit isn't either

one day you will get fucked by the same game you used to love so much
>>
File: 1486192881512.jpg (33KB, 268x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486192881512.jpg
33KB, 268x313px
>>35010312
If you kick a hornet's nest, don't be surprised when you get stung
>>
>>35010428
>feminine betas
>hornets
>>
>>35010450
Ah, yes. Feminine betas never snapped when they had nothing left to lose.
>>
>>35010428
>>35010531

why would i be afraid of a cucked beta when i have mr sig sauer with me at all times. i actually go to the target range and practice whereas a beta with a gun will only have his normie killing fantasies as training
>>
While it's messy and a general pain, being on your menstrual cycle can be such a handy excuse. Remember when it would get you out of gym class? All you had to do was tell your P.E. teacher that you were on the rag and BOOM you were on the bench instead of playing ultimate frisbee with your fellow classmates. And now, as we get older and are no longer forced to play ultimate frisbee, we can use it to get out of other things. Got a dinner that you want to avoid? "UGH, these cramps." Want to get out of clothes shopping with an exhausting friend? "Sorry, I'm too bloated." Want to eat a whole chocolate cake because goddammit you work hard and deserve it? "PERIOD FREEEEEBIE!" And now, thanks to new a new study, we can also hold our menstrual cycles responsible for who we want to invite to Bone Kingdom during certain times of the month.

>your gf will fuck chad/tyrone and then eschew all responsibility because muh hormones
>>
>>35010592

because you go on about your life like nothing happened while the "beta" thinks about nothing else but getting you
>>
File: 1481775872918.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481775872918.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>35010592
Maybe you'll win, maybe you won't. Maybe they'll survive and sue you for thousands of dollars. Maybe their living family will (probably for money not because they loved them, but does it matter?) Either way, you're doing the absolute most dick move possible to people and eventually that's going to catch up with you one way or another.
>>
>>35009132
love don't exists retard also fuck you
>>
>>35010699
>most dick move possible to people
cheater apologists. the one who does the most dick move is the cheater.
>>
>>35009132
Same happened to me when I was a teenager but it just ended up breaking me and now I'm a shut in.
>>
File: 1482235001504.jpg (51KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482235001504.jpg
51KB, 702x960px
>>35010724
You're providing the cheating GF an opportunity and are an equal partner in the act. You're both cheaters, both inviting some form of retribution.
>>
>>35010691
because you go on about your life like nothing happened while the "beta" thinks about nothing else but getting you

not exactly. when you fuck peoples girlfriends it becomes rather apparent that you might be making enemies, hence the fact that i carry a gun with me at all. i know how to make these affairs go smoothly though. none of the girls with bfs who fuck me know my real name nor my whereabouts. i use an alias and never bring them home with me, nor do i commit the act in their home. always a hotel or otherwise private location

>>35010699
>Maybe they'll survive and sue you for thousands of dollars.

if they decide to attack me and they survive the encounter it will be me who sues them

>and eventually that's going to catch up with you one way or another.

thats what you want to believe but thats not really how reality works. life isnt fair like that. in fact most homicides even go unconvicted and unsolved
>>
>>35010098
Everything in this world is for Chad. You must become Chad or die trying because the alternative is worse than death.
>>
>>35010807
>You're providing the cheating GF an opportunity
In the end it's only her choice to go on with it or nor. They aren't eqauls because only her promised loyalty to her bf.
>>
File: 1379598997623.jpg (122KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
1379598997623.jpg
122KB, 600x766px
>If I might not win, I won't even try!
Miserable way to go through life
>>
>>35010807
for all the guy knew, she didnt even have a bf. women hide these details when its time to cheat you know. obviously its different when the dude comes home from work to find you fucking in his bed, but that isnt how i operate though because i make damn sure it stays drama free
>>
File: dbb.jpg (75KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
dbb.jpg
75KB, 600x848px
>>35010821
"This sleezy bastard fucked my wife behind my back and I went to settle the score, he inflicted [insert critical medical damage / pain and suffering /medical bills].

Gee, I wonder who the jury is gonna empathize with? The cheating asshole armed to the teeth who is totally unremorseful for his actions?

>>35010878
You still will be an object of hatred for that person, whether or not it is entirely logical. Expect consequences.
>>
hahaha no

eventually shit catches up with people like these

i can think plenty of ways your smooth flawless plan can go very wrong but it'll be much more fun if you eventually find out by youself haha
>>
>>35010998
>being so delusional that you think a jury is going to ignore felonious assault all because your feelings were hurt

>implying you wont be spending time in prison to go along with the fact that you got cucked and shot
>>
>>35011029

now THAT's a true redpill haha
>>
>>35011029

>eventually shit catches up with people like these

wishful thinking. like i said most murder cases go unsolved even with detectives with government salaries working on them
>>
>>35011060
nigger are you really talking about murdering people because you hypothetically got cucked
cut out the tough guy act
>>
>>35010160
t. Beta white cuck lol
>>
>>35011060

it's not wishful thinking

if you're an asshole to someone they will dislike you, if you're an asshole to many, they might just eventually team up and fuck your shit up good

things like that people don't forgive easy
>>
>>35011077
no, i'm saying that "eventually the good guys win" mentality is false and is wishful thinking at best
>>
File: 1486749093213.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486749093213.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
>>35011107
>a bunch of cucked betas are going to form a coalition (the cuck league) to come and get me
>>
File: 1464482652207.jpg (128KB, 1280x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1464482652207.jpg
128KB, 1280x1052px
>>35011100
I sense some hurt. Displayed on the table are tools for you to occupy yourself while our high iq cucks black bois
>>
>>35011033
>http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/03/09/shot-home-intruder-lawsuit-joe-balistreri-legal-fees/

Hard to say. Cut and dry self defense is often not so cut and dry. If they're ready to throw their life away for revenge, once jail time is over you know what they'll do. Your actions will create an increasingly long backlog of people seeking your destruction. I wonder if you sleep well knowing that.
>>
>>35011060
That's only because most murders are nigger on nigger where the suspect is 20 different niggers because everyone in that neighborhood has robbed one another at some point. Compounded by the fact that niggers don't talk to the police, and I don't think police reaply care if there is another dead gang member that much.

If you murder a law abiding citizen you will get caught with 99% certainty. At least in America.
>>
>>35011131

there's probably a reason why you eventually ended up browsing and posting on r9k

you are probably not all that different from those "betas" you cuck
>>
>>35011148
>once jail time is over you know what they'll do.
probably regret the fact that they threw years of their life away over some pussy. that's true beta behavior. i got cucked as a teenager and instead of swearing revenge i adapted, i learned how female nature works. now i can't be cucked again because i know

>>35011153

If you murder a law abiding citizen you will get caught with 99% certainty. At least in America.

haha no. cold cases happen all over the world, idiot. not just in the ghetto
>>
>>35011174
im just here spreading the redpill about women
>>
>>35011236

so you're actually a bitter cucked beta who "dealt with it" and now is out to ruin people's shit because you know you can't have it, there's no way you actually fooled yourself thinking you're doing any good to a man by fucking his gf

haha this keeps getting better
>>
>>35011305
theres are rules in life, you can hate them or you can play by them. i play by them and in doing so i become entitled to free, easy, pussy while the beta gets to pay for her meals and listen to her vent. i wonder which category of men you fall into
>>
File: 1484804142360.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484804142360.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>35009978
>have feminist writer friend that works for a huge leftist publisher
>mfw sending this to her and it will become common practice for women to start demanding that they are allowed to cheat on their men once a month

I'm sorry r9k but the normies must suffer I've gone too far to stop now

I apologize for any friendly fire
>>
>>35010906
When you don't try in some cases, nothing changes.
With women, when they try they will almost always find some excuse to screw you over and you'll be worse off than when you started. This isn't one of those cases.
>>
>>35011441
they probably already believe this in their minds
>>
>>35011414

i stay the fuck out of it

"beta" males, "alpha" males, haha shit just makes me laugh

social interaction has never been a problem but i always eventually get bored of it and break away because my passion, which is music, feels more fun and fulfilling, it's all about balance

i actually had a girl cheat on his bf of 3 years with me and i just don't see why the fuck would you feel good about it
>>
>>35011563
>i just don't see why the fuck would you feel good about it

other than a small amount of satisfaction knowing that some whore isnt cheating on me, i feel indifferent about it. it doesnt make me feel good knowing that all women are whores under the right circumstances, and that we've all been sold a lie by greeting card companies and disney movies, a lie that only ends up benefiting adulterous women and the men they have affairs with in the end
>>
>>35011636

so instead of breaking away and refusing to be a part of the disaster, you go and ruin it for other people for your own joy, people who will eventually be "red pilled", then go ruin it for others themselves and so on..

no wonder the world is fucked
>>
>>35011777
>you go and ruin it for other people for your own joy

this is inevitable because a whore is going to be a whore, regardless of whose cock is inside of her. i could choose to be abstinent and these whores are still going to look for new dicks to jump on. i'm totally disposable. the cycle will go on with or without me
>>
>>35011832

well yes, but if only more men could be strong enough to abstain from the whores while living well and set the example for other men, eventually leaving the whores with nothing but loneliness maybe females would think twice about the direction they want for society

if we overcome our basic desires they will have to too, or die alone

by being part of this "cycle" now we do nothing but fuck eachother over
>>
>>35011980
my time on this earth is too short for me to give a fuck. i'm only a part of it for a handful of decades longer and only half of those decades will i be sexually active. this world can burn. people will have to learn the hard way about the nature of women the same way i did. to feel the pain they cause firsthand is the only way to believe it
>>
>>35012058

there's the thing

people nowadays have taken the world's and society's wellbeing for granted so much they only care about themselves now, no one "gives a fuck" and the ones who do are rejected and torn down
>>
>>35009185

It's because third worlders don't live long enough to be classes as whores.

>They fuck a guy
>Shit out 5-7 kids
>Die of AIDS
>>
>>35009132
>Had teenage love
>Lasted outside of highschool
>Dies
Well, guess I'm no meant to be happy
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.