[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /absent minded/? Share stories, problems and tips for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Who here /absent minded/?

Share stories, problems and tips for you fellow absent minded people.

PS I wanted to start this thread the other day but I forgot to do it.
>>
pour milk in glass, mix in choco mix, put everything up walk back over to sit down and get involved with what I was doing. 5 mins later "fuck", get back up..
>>
File: 1464168124434.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1464168124434.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>35009029
>go to kitchen to fill up canteen
>go to bathroom to wash glasses
>left my canteen in the sink & glasses in water before I realized what I was doing
WHY IS THIS SO HARD REEE
>>
>Doing lab work.
>Forget whether or not I made the full mix of something or left a reagent out.
Fuck.
>>
My mind is literally blank 24/7 if I don't pick something specific to think about, and even then it's behind this black 'layer.' The only thing that compulsively stays on my mind is my ex.
>>
This is what is becoming my demise over the years, i'm failing classes because i can't concentrate at all, teachers have asked if i have dementia because i pretend to listen then forget instantly, i can't retain information or listen at all and i don't know what to do :(
>>
>turn on oven to preheat it
>go back to my room
>come back to kitchen hours later
>how long has this thing been on?

>eating breadsticks
>friend asks me to save her one
>eat them all
>ask her to make sure i gave her a breadstick
>no anon, you didnt
>whoops
>>
>>35011238
>>35011283

Talk to a psychiatrist and explain this to them. They'll give you ADHD meds like vyvanse, dexedrine or adderall. Try one and if it doesn't work, tell the psych and try another.

If none of them work you might legitimately be retarded. If that's the case you can learn to accept it or just kill yourself if that seems easier. It would be an understandable choice if you ask me.
>>
>>35011367
I have ADHD but I can't take stims since I have extremely high blood pressure and diagnosed glaucoma even though I'm otherwise healthy. Thinking about self-medding with some nootropics though.
>>
>>35011429

Can't you take meds to lower your blood pressure then?
>>
File: 1406321250493.jpg (41KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1406321250493.jpg
41KB, 600x640px
>smoke cigarette
>go to the kitchen to clean ashtray
>leave the cigarette/s by the sink
>clean ashtray
>go back to my room
>still have to throw away the cigarette
>still have to put the ashtray back in its place
>still have to close the door to the balcony I just smoked on
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.