[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the purpose of 'GET A JOB' if i will never have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: NEET.jpg (67KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
67KB, 500x378px
whats the purpose of 'GET A JOB' if i will never have a qt girlfriend because im a ugly 5'5 manlet?
>>
having money to buy new pc
having money to buy food
having money to buy nice clothes and shoes you never got to have when you were younger
having money to buy a new car
>>
>>35008866
whats the purpose of "GET A GF" if i will never have enough money to do what i want?

Not getting a job either, fuck all yall bitches ruining the human experience with your capitalism and "civilization", i just want to do drugs innawoods and eat herbs/hunt animals ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1463181694543.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463181694543.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>want a job
>"Okay, I should look at my weaknesses and fortes and try to find a job that'll last me more than probation."
>slow as fuck in every possible aspect
>very quite, no people skills
>almost incapable of independent thought
>bad short term memory
>only good quality is that I'm docile and I do everything I'm told
>only skills are data entry and good long term memory
>data entry jobs are scarce in my country
What should I do, /r9k/?
>>
Confidence and purpose.
>>
>>35008866
is this the creator of Mario?
>>
More money to spend on yourself
>>
Get enough money together, you can escape society
>>
>>35008866
you will die without being able to support yourself
>>
>>35009148
It's the wikipedia article image for neet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori
>>
>>35008882
>having money to buy new pc

Pretty much exactly what I did. Need to upgrade graphics card this year. Probably get an i7 too
>>
>>35009666
>become a part of society so you can slowly save up money and escape society in 30 years
great idea
>>
>>35009863
It has been done in a lot shorter time than that. Read a little before criticising. ER is literally the only solution for most people.
>>
>>35009796
my PC is also getting old but It's not worth getting a real job just for that, you will have no time to play vidya.
>>
File: dandeaconultimatereality.jpg (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dandeaconultimatereality.jpg
58KB, 320x240px
>>35009105
it's a good time to start thinking about

K I L L I N G Y O U R S E L F
>>
EEEEEEEJJJ RAMOO
RAMO RAMOO DRUZE MOJ
RAMO RAMO BRATE MOJ
DALI CUJES JECAAAAJ MOOOJ
>>
to be a slave to society > beta bucks and to not be a burden to society

at least thats what they tell me.
>>
Is it possible to get neetbux, if you have Social Anxiety?
>>
>>35011696
sta radis ti sinko
>>
>>35008866
>whats the purpose of 'GET A JOB' if i will never have a qt girlfriend because im a ugly 5'5 manlet?
>dude there's no reason to do anything if I don't have a gf
Please just kill yourself. The world will be better off without people like you.
>>
>>35011747
PESMA NAS JE TESILA
SUDBA NAM SE SMESILAAA
ALI VIHHOR SUDBE ZLEEE
ODMENEGA ODVEDEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE RAMOO
RAMO RAMO DRUZE MOJ...
>>
>>35008866
They're just jealous of the opportunities you've been blessed with and are trying to drag you down.

Be a NEET and flaunt. Rub it in the face of all who look upon you with scorn.

You have become a king and should strive to keep your rule in order.
>>
>>35011753
He's right though
You have been muted etc
>>
File: GMHOC8cFbUzl.jpg (99KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
GMHOC8cFbUzl.jpg
99KB, 594x594px
>>35008866
there is no point. nice digits.
>>
>>35008866
To buy hookers obviously, at least they are real and upfront with you, and theyre cheaper than the bullshit you go through with those other whores
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.