[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, arcanine I'm pretty fucked. There's this russ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484257433012.jpg (270KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1484257433012.jpg
270KB, 1280x854px
Ok, arcanine I'm pretty fucked.

There's this russian cosplayer that I started following because of her cosplays and it's starting to evolve into a stalker kind of thing.

I haven't thrown any money into a patreon for nudes or anything, she's not that kind of cosplayer, she's just a random girl who makes a costume here and there but she's really good at it.
She's literally perfect though, like a 10/10 cutie, good taste in vidya (I checked her steam), mildly weeby, pretty sad and we're also the same age. I don't think I've felt anything like this about a girl before, I imagine cuddling with her and watching movies together.
The thing is I don't have any delusions of meeting her and anything happening , she lives 2k Km away and she doesn't even know I exist.
It's starting to mess with my life however. I check her twitter every day and I can't stop thinking about her. It's just not healthy any more, I don't think I'll be able to talk to other girls let alone get a gf(not that I had any chance to begin with) because I'll compare every girl that I meet with her.
The right thing to do would be to forget her, I don't want to give up on those feelings though since I haven't felt anything positive for a very long time, so I just sit here staring at her pictures not knowing what the fuck to do.

Thanks for reading my blog, I don't care if anyone responds, I just wanted to get it out of my system.

Anyway, have some Nick Cave, she really likes it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAMZYpZi_M4
>>
>>35008805
follow your memes kid, but don't take it too far.
>>
Let us know her identity. Then I will to over to her, seduce her, and plow her. Then you can have peace of mind knowing she will never be yours and can move on.
>>
>>35009207
No dude, I'm not gonna spam her on twitter or anything, I don't want this to turn into some beta orbiter thing that would creep her out.
It's just that that the only girl that I've felt anything for post teenage years is a "lie" in a sense that my only interaction with her is via social media.
>>
>>35008805
It's unhealthy mate.
Just stop or you'll end up like this guy
https://youtu.be/rfT_Lzq16A0
>>
>>35009299
I know, I just like this illusion of love, even though it will lead to nowhere but my own sadness.

>>35009248
Ehh, fuck it.
You know that Asuka cosplay that everybody posts? Yeah
>>
>>35008805
Desperate bump
Top originality
>>
I also went through this phase

I got over it when she got caught in a recording where she basically states she hates her fans and the people who like her and thinks they're stupid virgins. they're all fake personas to get $$$$ and idiots to give them publicity
>>
You should forget her or lessen the feeling you have for her.
Just imagine how bad you will feel when she will post a pic of her new boyfriend.
>>
>>35010083
I don't think she cares about cosplaying as a profession though, she sees it more as a hobby. She's into an artsy graphics design school.
>>35010106
I know and I fear for that.
>>
Are you 16 or what? Grow a pair and move on you cuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.