[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't women be friends with men? Can't I share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0185.png (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.png
22KB, 200x200px
Why can't women be friends with men? Can't I share interests with women and become friends over vidya for example?
>>
Women and men can be friends in theory. I've had female friends before that were fun to hang out with.

The problem is that one of you will fall in love with the other. That can ruin 10 year friendships. That's why it's safer to hang out with guys and how they're not homo.
>>
>>35007910
And hope* they're not homo
>>
They can. But they most often shouldn't because someone will eventually want more.
>>
once one starts sexual thoughts they are no longer friends
>>
>>35007910
>one will fall in """"love""" with the other

That's not always the case, in most cases is one wanting to fuck the other one
>>
>>35007869
>Can't I share interests with women

no because women have no interests
>>
guys and girls can't really be friends, eventually one of them will want to fuck the other or fall in love and then it turns into some one sided bullshit 'friendship'

it just doesn't really work and the only people who will defend this bullshit arrangement are women because they have no clue what a friend is
>>
>be me
I like a girl
>let her know
If she likes me then we date/fuck
>if she rejectes me and by any chance mention the word """"friend""""
Walk away from her and act like I never met her

What the fuck she means by "let's just be friends"? Nah, I'm not gonna be one of your orbiters who keep remind you how much of dating material you are, besides girls don't really know what the word friend means.

I'm a straight man, I like women, we can be ""friends"" as long as we can fuck, nature doesn't work that way, my dick will still get hard if I see her tities, that invisible mental wall separating us from doing what nature intended us to do doesn't work with me.

I'll keep you around as long as I feel like I'm gonna have a shot at your holes, if I can't then you're more than welcome to go fuck yourself. I have my homies who are there for when I need a "friend" instead of judging me.
>>
>>35008681
>it just doesn't really work and the only people who will defend this bullshit arrangement are women because they have no clue what a friend is
this

if you want a friend of the opposite sex befriend a sibling if you have one or your mother.
>>
>girl I knew from high school (10 years ago) reached out asking if we're still friends
>she knew I liked her (bc I told her 7 years ago)
>curved me but wanted to be friends
>cut ties and moved on
>get a gf
>she texts me 3 days ago

I'm assuming she found out, but I laid it out clear. She's saying she just wants to get dinner/remember old times.

How do I approach this without being a dick/getting burned?
>>
guys and girls can be friends, as long as they're both in a relationship
>>
>>35009040
shes over her cock riding days and wants to settle down with a beta (you)
>>
Sexual attraction doesn't invalidate friendships. It can suck, but you know, occasionally you can appreciate women as human beings and not just as something to stick your dick in.
>>
File: 1479726205873.jpg (1MB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1479726205873.jpg
1MB, 842x1191px
Yeah, I've had female friendships that have worked out. Other anons are correct, that MOST OF the time, this will result in fucking, but that's why it's important you:
a) Never even talk about having sex with one another.
b) Establish an atmosphere that would make sexual stuff awkward.

I personally find women far easier to get along with, because I'm quite a faggot. However, no, vidya is the one thing a woman will never understand. Any women who say they like video games are just attention-seeking whores, to be honest.

I think its important to have female friends because only they put up with emotional bullshit, and they can actually listen and have personal conversations in comfort. Give it a shot OP, talk to some ladies, be nice, don't be creepy and just keep trying - you won't regret it.
>>
>>35009091
>Sexual attraction doesn't invalidate friendships

hi femanon, how many orbiters are you currently talking to?
>>
>>35009058
nah, that's how you fuck up. Don't trust women, especially if she's in a relationship. As soon as she finds you even slightly superior than her BF or they have a spat, she'll go out of her way to trash what you have.

Men and women can only be "platonic" friends if the man treats the woman as a child.
>>
>>35009086
I have a gf and she's quite a trainwreck, so I'm not interested.

She also has a pathetic yearly income compared to having graduated 4 years ago.(Studied Gender Equality or some garbage)
>>
>>35009171
she wants to steal you away from your current gf, don't fall for it and just ignore the dumb cunt
>>
>>35007869
only if you are a raging homesexual can you be truly just friends with females as a man. Women can only please men in a sexual level not an intellectual level. also women with high IQ are still children. High IQ females are half a child and half a man.
>>
>>35009144
this women have opportunist love,no honor and no loyalty. she will fall out of love with you like an on and off switch then jump on a better new dick.
>>
>>35007869
no because you're probably gonna want to fug her pusoi and you're gonna fuck it all up
>>
>>35007869
>used to beta orbiting a girl, being her "friend" but know it won't progress
>finally all grown up now
>feel like I can actually be friends with a girl
>do everything I can do not fall for her
>she falls for me

You just can't win.
>>
>>35009633
>she falls for him
>he still complains about it

I've had it up to here with your normans
>>
>>35008681
I been friends with this girl for like 6 years and I have never wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>35007869
Because talking to women is a fucking annoying and painful experience 99% of the time

Women are nothing more than fuck toys
>>
>bisexual tranny
Can I be friends with anyone?
>>
>>35009973
if you suck my dick regularly sure.
>>
>>35007869
Only online where you can't act on your fuck-feels for her.
>>
>>35009040
>girl I knew 10 years ago
>How do I approach this without being a dick?
Be a dick. Tell her you don't want to see her.
>>
File: 1484931057365.jpg (53KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1484931057365.jpg
53KB, 500x374px
>>35007869
all my friends are girls

it's possible anon

you just gotta believe
>>
>>35010190
How does it feel to have grade A cooties?
>>
File: 1476830912038.jpg (434KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1476830912038.jpg
434KB, 1536x1536px
>>35010634
it feels alright

vordhosbn
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.