[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is going on >wake up this morning >just laying in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3319.jpg (24KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3319.jpg
24KB, 360x270px
Wtf is going on
>wake up this morning
>just laying in bed because I'm still kinda tired
>looking at this cat statue thingy I have in my room
>start getting weird visuals surrounding the statue
>everything seems to randomly zoom out
>body feels extremely tingly and light (same feeling as having laughing gas at the dentist)
>get a loud ringing in my ear
>look away from the statue and everything stops

I've never taken any drugs, besides my prescription (Prozac) wtf is happening to me guys.
>>
Stare into that statue until you pass out or ascend to a superior planar form.
>>
>>35007864
Congratulations!
You've finally developed schizophrenia and you're experiencing psychosis
>>
You have been blessed by the cat god.
>>
probably sleep paralysis dumbass
lmao
>>
>>35007864
Drink some water. You're probably dizzy from mild dehydration.
>>
>>35007930
Haha y-you're joking, r-right anon?>>35007930
>>
take picture of cat statue and post
>>
>>35007864
probably still half asleep.that can can make you see tripy things.
>>
File: faygofilename.jpg (340KB, 857x2000px) Image search: [Google]
faygofilename.jpg
340KB, 857x2000px
Take a pic of the statue i wanna see it.
>>
>>35008127
>>35008037
Op here, it's not letting me post the picture because the file is too large, wat do?
>>
>>35008143
>wat do?
open mspaint and crop it down to 1mb
>>
>>35008143
upload it somewhere else, like imgur
>>
>>35008188
I'm on my phone right now, I'll see what I can do though.
>>
It could be a side effect from the Prozac.
>>
>>35007864
sounds like you're going to have a stroke soon
>>
>>35007864
i guess i'm making eggs for breakfast this morning
thanks i guess
>>
>>35008205
>>35008037
>>35008127
http://imgur.com/6t91HnI
>>
>>35007864
This happens to me on a daily basis. you don't get used to it.
>>
>>35007864
I get that if I stare at a point for a while. I'm sure it's normal, maybe.
>>
>>35008307
>http://imgur.com/6t91HnI
its cursed, destroy it immediately to avoid possession.
>>
>>35008005
No,,he's right

Read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
>>
>>35007864
Had a weird experience too, more akin to a shroom trip though.
>>
>>35008307
it's a kuel jin fetish

It going to roll for "Kiss" until it's filled then the ghoul comes, unloads the blood and leaves it for another week.
>>
>>35008307
wtf it's just a fucking chinese restaurant statue, you sissy fag come here
>>
>>35008307
break its right eye with a large spoon or ladle and then cum down its eye socket while confidently chanting your favorite nursery rhyme
that should calm it down for a few decades
>>
>>35008474
Wait, w-what?
>>
>>35008498
its a lucky cat you uncultured fuck
>>
>>35008520
Op here, might actually do this.
>>
>>35008520
do it OP. this will surely work.
>>
>>35008127
This is the hardest kek i've had in some time
>>
>>35007864
I have a similar thing. I more get the visual though rather than the physical feeling. Happens usually when Im tired and staring in a bit of a trance at thigs.

When I used to be on job seekers, Id go have my meetings and cus of my anxiety would just tense right up while waiting for the meeting. Id just stare at the carpet and barely move. Itd create a sort of magic eye book thing with the carpet pattern, even though there wasnt any magic eye effect going on - no overlapping from focus or anything. The patter would just sort of come out of the carpet.

Sometimes when Im laid in a badly lit room watching TV for a log time, and Im tired, my vision will go kinda flat. Its a common drug visual so anyone who has exlerienced that will know what I mean.

Sometimes I have that blurry effect you descrobed. Sometimes colours can become a bit more or less vibrant.

Im 24 and have never been diagnosed with any conditions. Pretty sure Im not schizophrenic but then again, arent they all?
>>
Prozac can make funky shit like that happen.
>>
>>35007864
Well I hate to tell you but thats schizophrenia and what you just xp is called psychosis, or "psychotic features" you should go to the doctor and take medications they might give you abilify or seroquel etc it sucks but your life would be 10x worse if you dont manage it. It will also get much worse.
>>
>>35008622
I did the same thing, I was staring at the cat statue and after about a minute of staring it started happening.
>>
>>35008698
Youre an idiot. There are plenty more causes than schizophrenia of psychosis.
>>
>>35008622
I think people can see some weird shit out there and notnbe crazy. I've seen shadow people and UFOs all kinds of just crazy shit but Im jot diagnosed with anything or take meds
>>
>>35008722
Yeah. Dont worry about it dude, Ive had it for as long as I can remember. Im a bit of a sperg but certainly dont exhibit any psychosis beyond that. Im vulnerable to drug effects spooning me out which is probably due to the same cause but that's it. You being sober is a good thing.
>>
>>35007864
Thats called psychosis M8 have fun taking zombie meds and having a limp dick
>>
>>35008698
How do I talk to my psychiatrist about this, I'm scared they will put me in a mental hospital.
>>
>>35008742
Ive seen things since childhood too. Only little things like shadows and such as you said. Sometimes now I'll see flickers in the edge of my vision, but like I said its usually caused by tiredness.
>>
>>35008735
Any mental condition can have psychosis with it you are already on prozac whats a few more medications for a turd like you.
>>
>>35008307
>he decorates his home like its a cheap chinese restaurant
>>
>>35007864
>>35007864

Could be low blood sugar. I have hypoglycemia and once in a blue moon I'll have a ringing in my ear and the sensations you mentioned. It just means you're about to pass out, get that blood sugar back up mane
>>
>>35008773
don't be so paranoid, if you don't get help it'll only get worse.
>>
>>35008773
They arent allowed to force you into a hospital unless youre in a critical state and really need to be, as in you pose yourself or others a real danger.

Just get an appointment, say "Ive had a concerning visial halucenation while sober", and the doctor will take it from there.

I promise you wont be forced into a mental hospital just for that.

Also dude, stress and exhaustion can cause minor visuals like that without you even beig mentally ill. I used to not sleep much and thigs would get spoony because of it.

Dont worry mate. Dont listen to these idiots. I know a schizophrenic and trust me mate, it's a bit more in your face then what youve described.
>>
>>35008773
Old fag here I have PTSD with psychotic features, not sure what you have but I would talk to your psychiatrist/psychologist. The only way you would end up in a mental hospital is if you are a danger to others and a danger to self you will be fine. You can even tell the doctor you wish you were dead etc but as long as you dont have a plan or intention of doing it you are fine.
>>
>>35008819
Thanks anon, I guess I will bring it up, because I've also been having problems with paranoia these past few weeks.
>>
>>35007864
post pic of statue nao

also, sure you were awake already?
>>
>>35008871
already posted
http://imgur.com/6t91HnI
>>
>>35008852
Fair enough mate, it would probably be worth it if you have concerns. See this as if you had a lump on your body that was starting to concern you. It could be nothing and could be easily treated, but it is still important enough to go and get checked out.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneki-neko

>Others have noted the similarities between the maneki-neko's gesture and that of a cat washing its face. There is a Japanese belief that a cat washing its face means a visitor will soon arrive.

Post to /x/. Get ready to be visited.
>>
>>35008935
Rejoice Op a succubus(male) will pay you a visit tonight
>>
>>35008852
Also remember to stay calm and open minded in this time. Dont let panic blind you. Hysteria is to the mind what AIDS is to the immune system. You have to maintain a steadfast control over yourself, and try to fight off any instincts like fear and panic that would blind you from what really is, and push you into only seeing your fears. Always trust yourself, dont give in to suggestion. Remember who you are now, who you always have been, and never let your demons take that away from you. If worst comes to worst, who you are will become your most valiable asset, and most delicate posession.
>>
>>35008979
Why (male) though, I'm not gay senapi.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.