[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a death thread? To lend unfortunately to faggy astrology/mbti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1487543597462.gif (999KB, 250x251px)
1487543597462.gif
999KB, 250x251px
Can we have a death thread?
To lend unfortunately to faggy astrology/mbti I realize lots of INTP reach this point.

A death vaccum that is used to weigh every decision made in life after a point.

Not out of fear, just this listless pragmatism. Of what is convenient and inconvenient.

This is the only thing worth talking about for me. Nothing else matters, im too curious and too disgusted with this life to give value to any subject that doesnt include the end of it.

I can't remember when it was exactly I wanted to die. But I knew two things.

It wasn't because I was sad
And I wasn't afraid.

Its different now
>>
>>35007476
We don't belong here. We never did and you finnaly realised that
>>
>>35007476

You need to get the fuck out of that paradigm. Death is pretty insignificant in the scheme of things.
>>
File: 1487531857339.png (115KB, 692x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487531857339.png
115KB, 692x351px
>>35007502
Yea but for all present logic we are here.
Forget about why, or if we should or shouldnt be for a second.

When I was younger I only used to worry about "how" I went.
I cared less about after.

Now the decay and shame of living has tainted the purity of my curiosity.

I worry about my corpse.
I worry About the "i can see, but i cannot move" dead.
My despair from bordom is beginning to overtake the explorer like wonder I once had.
>>
>>35007610
The world killed your inner child. Unless you're a normie it's supposed to happen. I lost my heart a long time ago as well. Don't worry about death ots not something you can control
>>
>>35007529
>Death is pretty insignificant in the scheme of things.

>IT_MATTERS.png
But really. Maybe it doesnt but fuck this.. This... Whatevere this.
Im sick of looking at it.
No kek
>inb4 blind him

Im sick of perceiving
>>
>>35007670
>Don't worry about death ots not something you can control
Psh. If I hax the system and gained the balls I could an hero.

That can be controlled. What's your opinion on what cannot
>>
>>35007715
It's out of your control in the sense that it's inevitable.
>>
>>35007736
True.
But sometimrs I get this stubborn psychosis where I believe I am exempt only because I am at odds with the force that decides such.

If it is sentient, of course
>>
>>35007776
You get that because your mind dosent know how to handle the idea of not existing. so you justify it by thinking you'll never die
>>
>>35007878
One side of the coin.
The other is thus weird fucking abstract thought that once "death" happens.

Once your consciousness is severed. If it is at all.
It is magnetized like a HDD.

It gets pulled back into a hive mind or someyhing, and you "remember" for lacl of term "eternity".

The familiarity of what you become is reminiscent of nostalgia from good vidya or an "ooooOHHHHHH that's RIIIGHT!" epiphany recall of something you dumblyforgot
>>
File: filippinolippi_adorationofthem.jpg (201KB, 1000x1023px) Image search: [Google]
filippinolippi_adorationofthem.jpg
201KB, 1000x1023px
Do you guys think I'll have some sort of epiphany if I put my head through the noose and begin to kick the support out of the way? I'm going to hang myself today and I don't see any other option that would be acceptable to me. I don't want to go on living now.
>>
>>35008071
What's going to happen is all your anxiety and anger all negative emotions and expirence you've had that led you here will disappear and you'll find peace in yourself. I'm not going to sit here and tell you all the cons of suicide or try to pep you up and motivate you with some bullshit. All in going to say is I'm sorry it's come down to this and from one broken person to another. Good luck and may you find peace
>>
>>35008125
>will disappear and you'll find peace in yourself
For a few hours. If its real.
Days maybe and a week if youre lucky.

Same way wheb you nut and feel like you wont ever have to again while its still oozing out of you.

And youre back at it again.
>>
File: download.jpg (2KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 259x194px
>>35008071
If you go thru with it or not just remember you're not alone. Now idk if that should make you feel good or bad but regardless you're not the only one. You're now facing the most difficult choice you'll probably ever make. Sit down and think before you go thru with it. Make sure everything is in order and please for the love of God leave a note saying at the very least that you're sorry. Anyway I hope you decide against it but whatever you decide to do just remember that you lived. Whatever that actually means is another discussion but you were here for some reason. I love you anon and happy trails
>>
>>35008255
It only needs to stop long enough to commit suicide.
>>35008125
Do you think I'll be at peace with suicide? Or at peace and no longer wanting suicide?
Three years ago I ended up trying to commit suicide but felt like every problem shrank when I had my head through the noose and I was standing there. Life has gotten worse and I've become more avoidant and negative and can't see any point in living. I gave away a bunch of things and have withdrawn from everyone in my life. I don't think I'll turn back now.
>>
>>35008320
>please for the love of God leave a note

Not him but
The reason im on /r9k/ or at the very least a potentially shitty fucking person is perfectly shown here.

Not only would I never leave a trace of who I am or what I was doing if able or in the right opportunity.

I find other people who do edgelike or weak. Which is poor character on my behalf probably.

I think I know why people do it.

But my reasons for wanting death and the nature of ot need to be coated in apathy.

I dont want pity or sympathy cast at my body as I dont see it as a tragic thing

And there is no one left on my personal influence to explain to
>>
>>35008448
Once you reach a certain point you can't turn back. Now you can simply stop charging forward into oblivion but you can't go back. Ano n we are talking about death here. None of us can tell you what's going to happen. Now to answer you question I don't think putting a noose around your neck is going make you forget about all the bullshit and randomly make you want to live. That's bullshit and we bolth know this. Like I said man, sit down and think, is this really what you want? Not is this your only option but is this what you want. Figure that out and act accordingly.
>>
>>35008527
Realistically none of us will have a trace of our existence after death. We're not even really people. Humans but notpeople. We don't fucking matter. I assumed the other anon had some family or something. The reason I said that is because it seems like bad joo joo to leave people wondering wtf happened after you kill yourself.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>35008694
>seems like bad joo joo
4 u
>>
>>35008071
I'm sure you've heard this, but there are lots of hotlines you can call if you want to talk to someone. And if you don't want to talk on the phone there are chat hotlines online.
>>
>>35009149
A hotline.
Why not call him yourself and tell him he's a weak faggot with your actual voice instead of doing it passively in text?
>>
>>35009149
Or you could fuck off because I'm pretty sure we are all aware of the suicide hotline. It doesn't matter what you tell him. This is his choice. No either help him contemplate the idea of death and suicide along with his life so he can make a choice or gtfo. This dude call the suicide hotline or got to the hospital bullshit doesn't work. This isn't our first rodeo here Mr normalfag
>>
>>35009165
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
Anon wants to an hero
I tell him to take it slow
>>
>>35009275
Cause ever since nogf postin

(youuu)
Started thinking less and spergin out more
Started using memes i never seen before..
>>
Bumping death
>>
File: andy jenks and corin dingley.png (120KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
andy jenks and corin dingley.png
120KB, 300x300px
>>35008320
>please for the love of God leave a note saying at the very least that you're sorry
...you've got to be kidding
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.