[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to take molly for the first time by my own means

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (33KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault (1).jpg
33KB, 480x360px
I'm about to take molly for the first time by my own means (I have already tried it from someone else) this weekend. I guess I'll take it the day after a mad turnt up night in which I'm planning to only drink alcohol. What should I expect from the second night? Will molly help with the alcohol hangover and tiredness?
>>
>>35007231
Prepare to feel extremely shit the days after you take it.
>>
>>35007231
You should rethink your life choices and find better, healthier ways of entertaining yourself.
>>
>>35007493
There are more things apart from reading Proust
>>
>>35007231
I did MDMA alone in my room twice last year. Those were the best nights of the year. MDMA is awesome. I wrote reams and reams shit flowing out of my mind, it was 10 years of therapy condensed into one night. Took a /nightwalk/ with my headhpones on listening to pic related and was literally floating in heaven. Went to botanical gardens and smoked a few jays, a bit more night walk and went back home to binge eat and pass out before the depression set in. You feel shitty the next day but if you have some weed, cartoons and vitamins you should be fine. It's totally worth it, lifechanging experience. I found it more profound than lsd.
>>
File: d52.png (81KB, 623x180px) Image search: [Google]
d52.png
81KB, 623x180px
>>35007231
>I guess I'll take it the day after a mad turnt up night
You're a normie aren't you?
>>
>>35007258
This, so don't overdo it

Bring plenty of water and turn off your electronics so you don't embarrass yourself with friends/family.
>>
>>35007836
More like a cyborg desu
>>35007870
Yeah I know. But how will molly and my alcohol hangover match? How can I minimize the effects of molly hangover?
>>
>>35007986
Minimize the effects of your post-MDMA depression by lowering your dose. It'll last shorter and be less harrowing
>>
>>35007231
You're gonna feel like garbage afterwards no matter what
>>
>>35008543
Last time I took some with tons of alcohol I felt great the morning after tho. I didn't remember shit and I was phisically wasted, but I was quite calmly happy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.