[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /r9k/ I'm tired of not leaving the house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rocky_pub01_-_h_2015.jpg (66KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
rocky_pub01_-_h_2015.jpg
66KB, 928x523px
Please help me /r9k/ I'm tired of not leaving the house for weeks on end and wallowing in despair and depression. How do I end this cycle (no an hero either) once and for all and get my life back on track?
>>
>>35007174
What is your current situation, live with parents? Job? Physique? Studies?
>>
>>35007208

I'm 16 I live with my mom
I don't have a job, but I go to an online high school which isn't really so bad.
Average physique: 6'1 180lb
>>
>>35007174
First, start taking Vitamin D. Your general (negative) disposition may be a result of lack of natural sun light. It'll at least help you grease your internal gears while you mentally prepare yourself to embark on this journey of change.

Second, you need to eat better. I'm not saying you do or don't because you never mentioned your eating habits. Just try to eat smaller portions and healthier, in general.

Third, go for long walks. Stop sitting inside and thinking about things / surfing the web. You need to get outside and actually breathe in fresh air. Find something that you want to walk to and go there. Investigate. Take it all in. Slowly go from walking, to jogging, then to running. Eventually, work sprints in there to get your heart rate up.

Fourth, after you've accomplished the other things, start picking up hobbies and make sure you have at least one that's outdoors.

Good luck.
>>
get a job and save money m80.
being independent, having a job a nice place and a car will boost your ego.
if you're fat, improve your diet. it's really not that hard once you start. i lost 50 lbs last year by just eating better.
>>
>>35007242
inb4 mods mods mods
>>
File: images (47).jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>>35007242
>16
GET
OUT
NORMIE
KID
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
bruh get a dirt bike
>>
>>35007242
>>35007245
Well, this guy summed it up pretty much, I'd also recommend fixing a schedule, and force yourself to do it. Discipline, mate.
>>
>>35007174
I was like you for years. One day i hatched a plan to escape and i've never looked back. Get a job. Temp agency
>>
can a 16 year old even be a true robot?
>>
>>35007174

First assess your first victory. You have interest in getting out. You're already far past most on this board.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.