[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Time to visit psychiatrist for prescription check in >Tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Time to visit psychiatrist for prescription check in
>Tell her how I've been feeling lately
>Tries to make me look like a fucking retard in front of my mom and sister again after opening up to her about how I'm hurting even though it's for silly reasons

If I was able to deal with this shit like a normal person and stop wanting things that are unrealistic I wouldn't be here for my happy pill fix you stupid CUNT
>>
You can ask your family to leave the room, you know. In fact, I'm surprised your psychiatrist didn't ask you if you felt comfortable with them being there first before she began the appointment
>>
>>35007079
I guess I could have, it's just been like this for years and I didn't think to. She'd still talk to me the same way anyway
>>
>>35007042
>So mr. Anon, how are you feeling
>I dont know, i feel kinda ok and blabla
>I dont know, i feel kinda bad and blabla

>Ok mr. Anon, you should take these pills to *fix X*
>Just make sure you keep taking [random jew pills] for at least couple of weeks to get the everything in level
>O...ok....
>Dont pick up the pills or eat them

>repeat until i finally get disability bux

Life aint easy being eternal NEET and wanting to stay that way.
>>
>>35007102
Be strong in front of your sister. She needs you to be there for her to protect her.
>>
>>35007042

Can we get a more objective account of what happened?
>>
>>35007145
I don't want want to protect her, I was never supposed to be a big brother in the first place, I wasn't cut out for that kind of role. I'd make a much better little brother. I need to be protected
>>
I once completed a few questionnaires truthfully because I was curious what I'd get.

Oh boy how wrong was I, now I'm being forced to take abilify to treat my "paranoid schizoid" personality.
Luckily so far it does NOTHING to me so I just have to pretend to be perfect and happy and they won't up the dosage
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.