[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on being rich. >you can't I bet the guy who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1410.png (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.png
105KB, 640x1136px
Redpill me on being rich.
>you can't

I bet the guy who claimed that "money isn't everything" and "you can't buy happiness" was poor as fuck.
>>
the more you have the more you want

*tips fedora*
>>
>>35006645
>want nothing more except to be rich as fuck
>seriously all I want
>have no idea how to do it so just memeing my life away as a STEM major so I can at least live the middle-class lifestyle

Well at least I'll be able to buy my dream corvette after like 3-4 years of wageslaving
>>
Being rich is overrated.

I'd rather have a number of things than my current wealth.

I'd rather have a Chad body, than a 1MM in the bank.

If you don't buy into the whole consumerist lifestyle, being rich is also not every useful. I mean, it's nice to have a nice nest egg in case of financial difficulties later on but it's not like I'm living a different life than a typical middle class person. Actually I'm still living as if I was a student with $10k to my name.

Being rich is also very hard. I don't suggest you spend all your life trying to be rich. It's not worth it. Take life easy and have fun. You're not going to get anything out of being a 60 year old with 2MM in the bank. It's not worth killing yourself with work for 40 years.
>>
What's there to redpill? Money is resources, and more resources means more ability to spend resources. Some people here seem to be happy just collecting neetbux and finding free/cheap things to do, and that's good for them, but I could never be happy living like that.
>>
>>35006665

>Well at least I'll be able to buy my dream corvette after like 3-4 years of wageslaving

You know you could by a race prepped beater and have more fun in a safer way for way cheaper right?

Like, what the actual point of having a flashy car? Shit gets old. What are you going to do with it besides waxing it every Sunday like every other old fart?
>>
>>35006738
Do you really think living on neetbux makes anyone happy in any kind of way? Also money mean better food, a better social life, you get treated better..
the only thing I could possibly imagine to be bad is that rich people seem to be bored more often.
>>
Being rich is like being poor except when you see something you want, you can buy it and not care about how much it cost.
>>
Being rich doesn't not mean being wealthy.

You can living a poor lifestyle while having millions in bank.
>>
Who else comes from a poor family here?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.