[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every millennial female studio apartment look like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: empty_apt1.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
empty_apt1.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
Why does every millennial female studio apartment look like this + a mattress and a bag of clothes in the corner.
>>
>>35006602

Because we can't afford large houses or apartments and it's better than filling up what little space we have with furniture we dont really need
and furniture is expensive
>>
>>35006602
>he's seen the inside of a girls apartment
ree leave now chad
>>
That's how my room looks. I'm a guy.

My housemates all have much more furniture but I don't really see the point.
>>
File: 1461580642325.jpg (55KB, 957x621px)
1461580642325.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>35006602
>studio

that apartment looks absolutely huge, assuming there's a tiny kitchen and bath/shower outside the frame
>>
>>35006602
It's the "I'm into my career girl " studio apartment.

Makes me rage. All that's missing is the Starbucks cup
>>
>>35006602

Because they're on their own and have to pay for their own stuff, and most millennials are poor. She's struggling to pay her rent and electricity bill, not too much money left for furniture, even cheap thrift store stuff.
>>
>>35007830
Not op, But this person obviously has money. You can see from the equipment.

They are obviously too into Thier job or something, that the first thing they can thing of when they move in, is setting up this temporary still hipster office.

They'll probably end up keeping it that way because when they get in from work, they don't have time to decorate, they need to do that research for the next article so mr nosenburg gives them that promotion (no rise in pay tho) but this millennial don't care as it's a career step
>>
>he expects women to have a nice living space
>he thinks women aren't soulless vampires who would be fine living in a septic tank as long it got wifi
>>
they spend all their money on starbucks, iphones, and clothing
>>
>>35006602
because modernism
>>
because its a temporary nest until they find a new host to leech off of
>>
>>35006602
It's not. Haven't you ever seen room threads on here? Lots of women post in those too.
>>
Because furniture is a waste of money. unless you spend some serious buck all furniture are shitty panels of agglomerate wood screwed together, that will inevitably fall apart in 5 years.

All i have is a bed, a couch, a table for my TV, and a table in front of the couch that serves as dining table; and even that is way too much
>>
>>35006602
probably white guilt desu
>>
>>35006602
this is kind of hilarious because that's how my sister's house looks like, bag of clothes in the corner and everything
>>
>>35007900
That setup does not need a lot of money at all. Everything in that room is probably <$500. Heck, maybe most of the things in there (minus the plant) were gifts. It's pretty dang realistic for people who are just starting their career to have an apartment like that.
>>
most millenials don't own they rent

going nuts furnishing your apartment doesn't make sense when it's ultimately temporary.

I'm the same way and I travel/move a lot. I can literally fit all my things in two luggage bags.

basically OP is poor and has no mobility
>>
>>35006602
Because they never sleep in their own apartments.
>>
>>35006602
i hate having and owning shit to drag around

everything I own can be packed into two suitcases so that's my excuse

if you however permanently live in a place not sure why you wouldn't get a nice couch and a proper work table
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.