[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm going to kill myself on sunday, just want to make a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2983.jpg (136KB, 886x960px)
IMG_2983.jpg
136KB, 886x960px
i'm going to kill myself on sunday, just want to make a friend before then and talk to someone before then

i haven't talked to anyone in months
>>
>>35006435
lift weights

robot im trying to help this man out
>>
>>35006435
wassup robro why are you taking the fast way out?
>>
File: dennis.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px)
dennis.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>35006435
how could you make a friend in such little time? it takes months, years you cow. YOU FAT COW.
>>
>>35006435
post kik

origigig
>>
>>35006435
How do you plan to do it? origigano
>>
>>35006435
Instead of killing yourself, lift weights, buy some weapons, and seek revenge on all of those who have wronged you.
>>
File: 1456634881043.png (58KB, 553x759px)
1456634881043.png
58KB, 553x759px
Why would you kill yourself because of a lack of friends?

That's a reason to stay alive. No annoying shitheads Ro deal with.

#hermitlife
>>
>>35008142
No, that's negative thinking. Nobody likes an angry, vengeful person. He needs to do the right thing and kill himself.
>>
>>35006435
Don't do it man... We love you.
>>
>>35008209
Suicide for OP would accomplish nothing, he might as well do something. Alternatively, join the military OP>
>>
Take that mindset that you're going to kill yourself and let it give you some freedom you for the next week. Go online, check your area for local events, classes, anything that will get you out meeting new people. Go out, walk along the street, and look for opportunities to talk to people. Go to a restaurant and ask the server what they'd recommend from the menu. Call a suicide hotline. Keep telling yourself when Sunday comes, you'll kill yourself, and so this week will be the one week in your life when you'll have total freedom to fuck up as much as you want.
>>
>>35008358
This. Find some cocaine. You'll want to stay alive.
>>
>>35008142
what's the point of inflicting suffering upon randos?

OP's true desire is to be free of suffering himself. Your plan helps absolutely no one.

How you gonna do it, OP? I've tried and failed time and time again, frankly I just need to get a gun and ensure it. Too bad I don't know the first thing about guns or how to go the gun store and get one without arising suspicion.
>>
>>35006435
If you make friends with me, I will just force you to reform.
>>
File: 1481822925176.jpg (80KB, 692x577px)
1481822925176.jpg
80KB, 692x577px
>>35006435
Yes, anon? This is Dr Suicide's office, from An Hero Institute, calling in regards to your appointment scheduled for Sunday, to tell you that there's an opening on Tuesday, if you wish to move the appointment up.
>>
Don't do it op. U gotta friend in me.
>>
>>35006435
Hey, I'm building a boat. I'm going to sink it in the middle of the ocean on Sunday and I'm looking for a first mate.
>>
>>35006435
Woody? Is that you, nigga?
Arthur Dailey?
>>
>>35006435
Lift weights. Do manly shit, lose fat if you're overweight, gain muscle if you're skinny. Go hiking. Get a dating app, or go to a bar. Research on how to start conversations. Do something with someone. Start a hobby. (When I was depressed, I started collecting antiques and building models. I got better because of this.) But remember, killing yourself is letting Stacy and Chad win.
>>
>>35008926
It's also robbing them of another toy.
>>
>>35006435
Post your kik or email anon
>>
>>35008973
When you look at yourself as a toy, you'll feel like shit no matter what. You're a lion, and lions don't let themselves get played with.
>>
My Kik is Knox_755

Text me anon, i'll talk to about whatever you want to
>>
>>35008394
It's not random if you have a list.
>>
>>35006435
Maybe you already went through with it
Anyways, if you want to talk my kik is ohFugg and my email/Skype is [email protected]
>>
File: 1486831916426.png (91KB, 630x686px)
1486831916426.png
91KB, 630x686px
>>35006566
Lifting weights Helo temporarely with poor self-esteem, but not if a person has clinical depression

If you kill yourself because you dont have friends, then join a club, a band ifbyou can play something or use a Pirates FL Studio, start doing shit outdoors, become a regular at a Bar or club. Sure it May or May not help with depression, but it Just might get you a friends or two

Either that or>>35008183 advise. Become a hermit, do everything by yourself, you dont need no one, especially normies judge you or dictate your way of Life. Just Make sure you get something productive done.
Or just this >>35008142 If youre a sociopath, what ever (dont recommed, fucking illegal)

>Tldr
Do something productive, what ever is on your skillset. I dont care nor do I want to tell you how you should live, but If you're suicidal, get something done, and force yourself to Be proud of it. Then do it again, and again and again.

T. Depressed music anon.
>>
w-wanna skype
>>
>>35009521

I started making blends/mashups using acid pro 4, do you know any place that I can get acapellas or how to make my own?
>>
>>35006435
Instead of killing yourself head to a rock climbing gym. We're all brothers and sisters at the crag or the gym
>>
>>35010598
i didn't want to kill myself until i read this post.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.