[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's so fucking unfair that for women mental illness is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1487358454678.jpg (23KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487358454678.jpg
23KB, 326x326px
it's so fucking unfair that for women mental illness is a cute accessory and for men it's a death sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
life's a death sentence champ, what you mean is that no one will ever fuck you and you can't function in society
>>
Lol wat?
Cute? I think you picked the wrong c word.
I get labeled as a crazy bitch.. just by mentioning I'm not well.
No one thinks it's cute and wants to cuddle with me. I wish.
>>
>>35004590
yeah but for the girl, it sucks. it's not fun at all for her, she just wants you to go home so she can finally be at peace but all she wants is to be able to enjoy your company. but she can't...
>>
>>35004640
>literally says something that will get her orbiters
Can femanons just
S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>35004590
just be a female and you literally have everything easier than a guy of equivalent status/looks
>>
>>35004640
I hope you kill yourself.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35004946
This makes me sad.
I hate the thought of somebody I love suffering, and I can't do anything to help.
>>
>>35004640
I'm literally only attracted to mentally ill women.
>>
>>35005012

Everything but freedom. If you think you have "pressure" on you as a man try being a woman. Nobody really cares if you become a homelessman at the end of the day. Girls have pressure from everyone including their closest friends.
>>
>>35005063
what is attractive about mentally ill women? serious question. constant crying and yelling and rowing things and panic attacks are annoying.
>>
>>35004640
>I get labeled as a crazy bitch

What do you do?
You probably are a crazy bitch.
>>
>>35005097
I just want to make one feel better when I hold her.
>>
>>35005097
I'm more attracted to the miserable depression mental illness girls than the screaming and throwing things girls.

I just want to lay with her all day when she feels like getting out of bed is too much for her, holding her, making sure she knows I love her.
It'd mean so much to me to know I made her feel even the tiniest bit better.
>>
>>35005179
So you're a narcissist? You have a savior complex? What makes you so good? What makes you think you're capable of calming someone? Are you really so uninteresting and unappealing that the only way you can see yourself being loved is by grooming a sick person?
>>
>>35004640
I'll cuddle with you where do you live
>>
>>35004590
>ITT: Robots confuse their protector instinct and being used as a protector, with love
I recently came across a blog post called "this is not love" that was, for me, a wake up call that all these weird feelings I get around women, such as anxiety and/or resentment, have nothing to do with love. I also realized that my attachment to insecure girls arise from a desire to help and protect them, and that this is separate from physical attraction and separate from love.
http://www.vanvik-hovstein.com/blog/this-is-not-love-what-a-relief
>>
>>35005299
No, I'm normal minus the part where I post on r9k. The only girl I ever dated turned out to be bipolar, and last year I fell in love with a mentally ill woman, but that didn't work out. I can handle their worst behavior and I think they tend to be very, very sweet when they are feeling alright. I realize I sound like a terrible predator when I say it's what I'm attracted to, though.
>>
>>35005379
>I sound like a terrible predator
Just calling a spade a spade.
>>
>>35004640
get the fuck out of my fucking thread, dont even fucking reply to this you fucking cunt. kill yourself you retarded bitch and do it painfully. CUNT
>>
>>35005396
If I can genuinely help someone is it so bad?
>>
>man wants to help somebody
>is portrayed as a predator
>>
>working, minding my own business
>fat ugly girl is always on and on about how she has ANXIIIETTTY and DEPRESSSION and i HAT MYSELF Soooooo MUCH
>is a total fucking cunt to me
>>
File: 1482531801230.png (70KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482531801230.png
70KB, 660x600px
>>35005653
>they're depressed so they should like me

no one owes you a goddamn smile, faggot
>>
>>35005726
uhhh what? i dont give a heck whether her or you a fucking roastie or nufag gives me a smile im just saying all girls really are just attention seekers and whether they have an actual mental ilness or not they just use it as a fashion statement

that is one horrible pepe the normies really did ruin him
>>
>>35005726
you get out of my thread too please.
god i cant have one fucking thread on this board without being ruined by roasties and roastie sympathisers. kill yoursefl
>>
>>35005778
yes you do care, you wouldn't have whined like a girl otherwise

or wait.... maybe it's just unconscious behavior at this point, hard to tell apart real fags from those just pretending to be salty queens for attention . Keep it up Sarah, bitch suits you
>>
>>35005832
>yes you do care
i dont. id like it if it someone genuinely smiled at me instead of a pity smile but i know it wont happen not any more

>whined like a girl
huh i dont remember typing out a whole page full of insults to you why are you so ass blasted?

>or wait.... maybe it's just unconscious behavior at this point, hard to tell apart real fags from those just pretending to be salty queens for attention . Keep it up Sarah, bitch suits you
im a guy i dont even know what i did do deserve this hate
>>
File: IMG_9254.jpg (22KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9254.jpg
22KB, 301x301px
It's not a cute accessory lol. What are you an idiot? Yeah people will fuck a mentally ill girl but everyone leaves them
>>
File: PrettyDumb.png (277KB, 479x461px) Image search: [Google]
PrettyDumb.png
277KB, 479x461px
>>35006053
>Yeah people will fuck a mentally ill girl

Bingo
>>
>>35006053
not a cute accessory but an accessory nonetheless. Now everyone and theirs mother has depression and social anxiety and its all i ever hear from roasties not all the time but most of the time
>>
im a cute girl and guys tolerate my muh depression, anxiety and emotional meltdowns because of it
>>
>>35004590
Looking for psychotic women.

Hit me up bb
>>
>>35006101
nice bait fag

>>35006106
hit me up lol
yourafaggotorbiter @gmail.c0m
>>
>>35006053
slash your wrists now you fucking retard
chads will leave mentally ill girls.
they have 1000 orbiters who would stick by them through anything. just look at eliza
this fucking board... im done with this place.
>>
>>35006191
All I'm saying is they get what's coming to them. Alpha widows.

It the desperate beta gets a crazy girl, gets redpilled after being with her a while, and leaves
>>
>>35004590
'
The fuck are you talking about? It's not a cute accesory.
>>
>>35006488
you're right, it's a death sentence if you're a man

but you are wrong, everyone wants a borderline girl because it is cute. CUTE!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.