[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do these faggots enjoy high life? Did they really worked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: faggots.jpg (146KB, 1274x674px)
faggots.jpg
146KB, 1274x674px
Why do these faggots enjoy high life?
Did they really worked so hard in life that they are able to afford this kind of lifestyle at that age?

These Chad Fags don't have brain size to figure how to open bottle yet alone to run competing business so how do they exactly afford this life style? Who is paying them this? What value did they produce to have this?

Are they cleverly using system where they exploit Beta Wage Slaves for this?
HOW FUCKING HOW
I am so fucking pissed off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_OIkuwEGtg
>>
Most of them probably have rich parents, some might be "sponsored" by rich old women (or men) and some made their own money through modeling, sports, or some business.
>>
>>35003681
Yes but models don't make that much money, and rich parents are they that dumb to finance retarded life style of their children like this?
>>
I don't even want that.

I just want a loving wife to raise a family with.

I can't even have that, and these faggots get to live this stupid exorbitant lifestyle.
>>
>>35003706

Those are job creators anon. They aren't leeches. They earned every cent. Stop being so entitled and go earn more profits for them. Don't worry, they'll give you a cut of the money you make them.
>>
>>35003696
They are because they 'love' their children
>>
>>35003764
Why can't you greetext when you do that fag thing you do?
>>
>>35003824

Psh, it's called sarcasm.

I'll consider your suggestion for next time though. Maybe.
>>
>>35003764
>Don't worry, they'll give you a cut of the money you make them.

I don't want money.

I just want enough to live comfortably.
>>
>>35003882
Comfortably is individual thing.

People today have technology, warm place, food cheaply it would be considered luxurious lifestyle 50 years ago and king like 150 years ago
>>
File: 1456194801306.jpg (140KB, 825x793px) Image search: [Google]
1456194801306.jpg
140KB, 825x793px
>>35003764
t.Fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x488px
>>35003627
They can probably type and form a decent sentence.
>>
>>35003627
That shit is so gay

Totally cringe man
>>
>>35004405
there's no one stepping on me
libertarianism is the absence of force
>>
i can feel my mind rotting as i watch this
>>
>>35003627
What are you even talking about? Lifestyle? The only thing in the photo is (a) a swimming pool, (b) some bar glasses, (c) some alcohol. None of these things are expensive, provided at least 1 person has a pool. It's just a party, anon.
>>
>>35004848
idiot. libertarianism is force only being applied through economic relationships. blame only yourself if you end up a serf with no healthcare, a polluted environment, and limited physical safety working for massive corporations owned by a tiny number of ultra-rich people.
>>
>>35003627

Good lord is this what's considered good across the pond? You can hardly dance to that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9DiGlZksU
>>
that's not their lifestyle, rented vehicles and apartments to present a false image to the sub 100 IQ masses that consume this record labels garbage.
the monkeys in those videos probably all work in bars for minimum wage, or are "marketing executives"
>>
Assuming all these Chads are dumb as fuck is where you're wrong, in my opinion.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.