[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trying to sell some of my old stuff to get money for a Switch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1483105584929.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1483105584929.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>Trying to sell some of my old stuff to get money for a Switch
>Realize that even if I sell it all at the prices in asking it wouldn't be enough
>Casually mention this to mom
>"You don't need a Switch anyways. If you have time for a Switch you have time to get a job."
>Going to college full time, don't even take winter or summer off, have 4 classes this semester, two of which are 3 hours each
>All this plus homework
>Just want to play new games in my free time, but not allowed

Why are parents like this? When I enrolled in college she said that if I go full time and don't fail anything, I wouldn't have to get a job. That was a year ago, it's not like I'm abusing this privilege.
>>
File: RYPGWBR.jpg (168KB, 1010x964px) Image search: [Google]
RYPGWBR.jpg
168KB, 1010x964px
>>35002401
Some people still have this stigma aboutn gaming.

Old people in general are pretty fucked up when it comes to time management.

These old people fucked around, did drugs, were doing criminal shit daily, partying, speeding, etc.

Now that they are older they shit on everyone out of I guess some sort of bitterness for others having fun.

Really uncool shit. Everyone needs something to help the unwind and relax.
>>
>>35002401
the switch isnt even worth it until the end of the year and thats still doubtful
>>
>>35002479
It baffles me how someone can be so bitter and jaded about life that they don't even let people enjoy their life. Aren't parents supposed to want better for their kids?

>>35002496
I've been a Zelda fan for years though, and I've been interested in several of the other games coming out. Nintendo shit doesn't go down in price that fast so it doesn't matter if I get it then or now.
>>
>>35002496
Agreed, literally nothing is coming out for that system until June at the earliest.
>>
File: 1487488099980.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487488099980.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>35002401
Nigga I've been taking 4 classes per semester for the past 3 years and been employed the whole time. Hell, last semester, I went to class Monday-Thursday, worked Friday-Sunday and still found plenty of time in-between to play vidya, get fucking plastered with bros and go on un-planned adventures in-between classes and shifts.

Anybody who hires other students knows they'll have to be mindful of a student's schedule. It's not that bad. You just gotta at least minimally plan out your time.
>>
>>35002401
I dont get this picture. Turks arent the worst immigrants nor are they the worst country in whatever way you imagine a nightmare to be.

Someone explain it to me?
>>
>homework
>mom
>selling things to get money

if not for the last line I'd be so convinced of underage banned
>>
>>35002590
This is actually the first semester I've only taken four classes. I was shooting for six but the ones I needed overlapped.
>>
>>35002604
i think it's referencing bloodborne

it has a few parts where you go to nightmare to wreck some shit
>>
>>35002654
Why are you on /r9k/? Just to make people feel even worse?
>>
File: IMG_3319.jpg (36KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3319.jpg
36KB, 673x586px
>>35002401
You're in college, asking us why your parents can still control you? You want them to give you money for a fucking Nintendo Switch just because you go to school? All I can really suggest is finding a part time job or moving out.

It's unrealistic that your mom would try to make a deal for you out of simply doing what adults do. She's just realizing that now.
>Just go to school and get good grades honey, we'll support you as long as you do that
If you can't see the problem with this, no one can really help you.

Jesus Christ dude.. grow up
>>
>>35002738
Literally all I did was casually mention to her that my shit wouldn't make enough for a switch. A complaint doesn't mean I want someone to pay for something, it's just a way of conversation. If she can complain to me about a post her Facebook friend made I can complain about this.
>>
>>35002812
So when did she say you weren't allowed to get a Switch yourself? You may not be able to make enough money right now, but it doesn't mean the task is impossible in the near future.
>>
>>35002401
And you wonder why girls don't want you.
>>
>>35002812

Your mom is just too jew to fork out shekels for poor mooching son. Then being clever enough to swap the blame back to you with an undesirable task.

I would find some crappy job for a couple hours a week then save up to buy the switch THEN proceed rub that shit in her face.

I promise it will be fucking glorious
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.