[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are robots on this board who want to have kids someday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled6.png (413KB, 471x477px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
413KB, 471x477px
>There are robots on this board who want to have kids someday

Why the fuck would you want to have kids?
>>
Biological instinct.
>>
Because im a normal girl in that regard
>>
muh legacy

muh fulfillment

muh only biological purpose

muh winning the genetic games
>>
>>35001711
Because I'd probably end up molesting him...
>>35001593
>>
Plan on having kids with my gf one day just the feeling of creating a human being whats half you and half the person you love must be the most intimate experience there is
>>
It's unethical to have kids because of all the shit going on. Especially when you're a fucked up robot who can barely cope and probably has underlying genetic problems.
>>
>>35001725
No replies? What's going on?
>>
>>35001755
your gf is a dumb slut
>>
>>35001711
You can't win the race war if your race dies out, retard.
>>
>>35001711
Every one of my ancestors had a kid before they died, it would be a cruel joke for me to have gotten the short end of the genetic stick in so many ways and not get to pass that suffering onto another.

Also I have a duty to the white race to outbreed shitskins.
>>
>>35001818
>I'm a GIRL too anon
Who cares
>>
There's a part of me that wants to have a loving family. Realistically speaking, I know that isn't an option for me. I know that I'm not desirable either as a mate or a provider. I am not a functional human being. I also realize that the thought of a loving family is an idealized abstraction. What I long for is something that I have never had.

There was no mother to care for me or comfort me. She left when I was a child. There was no father to throw the ball around or teach me what a man was. He was too busy starring in his own life. There were no siblings to be my friend or my ally. My brother is a combination of their worst traits, self-absorbed and self-destructive.

I don't know how to be a husband or a father. I see them in movies and television and books, but those aren't real.
>>
>>35001711
>P-passing on the Aryan seed... L-like /pol/ told me to..
>>
File: 1481390926001m.jpg (96KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481390926001m.jpg
96KB, 656x1024px
PIC RELATED IS ALL I WANT GODDAMNIT ROBOTS WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ACHIEVE
>>
>>35001711
what the hell else are we supposed to do in 80 years on this planet
>>
>>35001720
not true, by the way
>>35001755
so its all about you then huh?
>>35001846
there is no race war dumbass. That shit exists solely on the internet. Go back to fucking /pol/
>>35002625
take care of it and help other people in need, idiot. The earth is a totally finite resource, you can't keep populating it and taking from it regardless of how much you contribute to the environment in return. The female uterus is the biggest poluter on earth.
>>
>>35001729
Kids are my only source of joy in the world.
>>
>>35001711
So someone else can suffer.
Just kidding, I want kids because I have an lifestyle based solely on ideals and fantasy.
>>35002562
Good luck achieving that in the ((([Current_Year])))
>>
>>35001711
I don't really want to have biological kids as I have a horrible overbite that I got from my dad that still hasn't been fixed even though I'm 18 because my parents are cunts, but I really want to foster or adopt kids because I was abused my whole life and I just want to give someone like me a better upbringing.
>>
>>35001755
Yeah, that's how ti works anon. Half you and half your gf.
>>
>>35003992
Half of your gf and half of her bull
>>
>>35001711
1) To continue my legacy
2) have someone inherit my wealth
3) kids will strengthen the marriage
>>
File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>35003923
How?

I hate fucking childern.

Loud, noisy little shits.
>>
>>35001846
>>35001846
>literally letting Jew memes change the course of your life
>>
>>35001711
they might be hot and respect me
>>
I'm a beta male and the only way I can become alpha is to make little people my bitch.
>>
>>35003901
i promise nobody gives a fuck what you think
>>
File: lowquality.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lowquality.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>35001711

Insurance, they would stop me getting beat up at a care home

people forget they age horribly even though life expectancy is around 75-80
>>
>>35002562
>WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ACHIEVE

Jews
>>
>>35004799
You do realize that you can raise them right and they can grow up not to be a degen.And that they wont stay 6 all ther life?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.