[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ I just turned down an 8/10 girl who told me: >i've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: 1487551386925.jpg (49KB, 548x549px) Image search: [Google]
1487551386925.jpg
49KB, 548x549px
/r9k/ I just turned down an 8/10 girl who told me:

>i've had feelings for you for months
>just seeing you in person turns me on
>you are everything i want in a guy

because she has a boyfriend.

she started crying and i was like "i don't know what you want me to say, i won't be a part of you cheating on your boyfriend" and just left

she called me 30 minutes ago and i didn't pick up.

Did I do the right thing? Did I fuck up?

for reference: I am in college and spend a lot of my time smoking weed and playing /vr/
I can sometimes pretend to be a normie but I am by no means Chad
>>
just fuck her. the fact that she's not wife material is irrelevant. you not gonna marry her
>>
>>35000364
You did the right thing. She wanted to cheat on her boyfriend without batting an eyelash. What makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you?
>>
File: Getter.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Getter.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>35000390
this, life is too short, although op, you are reping a true alpha with your move
>>
You did the right thing. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Never dog your fellow man
>>
The fact that am 8/10 wanted your dick means at the very least youre a handsome man so you can probably get another one. You didnt do the wrong thing but you could have handled that better. Guarantee you'll have a moment of regret at some point though. Its normal.
>>
Never date a girl that left a relationship to be with you. The sort if girl that does that is willing to do it to you the second she sees someone better.
>>
>>35000364
WTF you flaming faggot! WTF did you doooooooooooooo?! She could've dumped the boyfriend have you ever thought about that?! WTF!
>>
>>35000390
Here are some reasons why I said no

>i hate infidelity in all forms and don't want to be complicit in it on moral grounds
>don't want to hurt her boyfriend who afaik has done nothing wrong except date a girl who wants to cuck him
>boyfriend is on the basketball team
i could probably take him 1v1 but would probably die if any of his teammates tried to fuck me up
>don't want to be known as 'that guy who so-and-so cheated with'
>just wanted to go home and eat udon

Now i'm slurping down a big bowl of katsu udon and overthinking this bizarre event
>>
would have been a good quick fuck, you idiot
>>
>>35000454
How's the udon?
>>
>>35000364
>avoid being manipulated by a female Chad
>anons are upset that you have standards
You did good. Fuck normies.
>>
>>35000454
yeah op..you fucked up...honestly if a girl is willing to cheat on her bf, they aren't really "with them" after being in a serious relationship...a girl that actually is with her bf wouldn't ever cheat on him, she would be obsessed with him..thats how girls are. if shes willing to cheat, she is as good as single
>>
>>35000364
I want to say you did the right thing, but my last gf was married at the time, so perhaps I'm a bit biased.
>>
>>35000454
wow just stfu you faggot
>>
>>35000517
female chad. I have to remember...thats what jenna is, shes female chad..I won't let my thoughts drift to her. I will focus only on my nice shy ambitious gf, never let my thoughts drift to jenna thundercunt female chad, never...
>>
>>35000548
lmfao i love this guy
>>
>>35000423
I don't know if it was "alpha" as such but as soon as I literally walked out of the room after she tried to seduce me I felt this huge adrenaline rush like you get when you clear a particularly difficult boss in dark souls for the first time

I think being alpha means you feel like that all the time

>>35000490
pretty good, katsu itself is a little soggy but it's delivery so I can't complain too much
>>
>>35000364
She's going to fabricate a story about how you raped her. Your reputation will be permanently damaged, you'll never get a job again, and you'll be on a sex offender list until you die.
>>
Humanity is so fucking degenerate man, I need to just stick to the 2d world
>>
>>35000364
good move my dude. if she cheats with you, she will 100% cheat on you.
>>
>>35000454
>>35000525
>"If she's willing to cheat, she is as good as single"

Do you people have no fucking morals? At least OP is giving solid reasons for turning that whore down. "You should have fucked her OP because sex", you guys are so fucking desperate, jesus christ.
>>
>>35000364
Tell her that if she really cares about you she should dump her boyfriend and be with you
>>
A lot of people lack that sort of self control and would have abandoned their morals in your situation OP. Some people never really had morals to begin with. Damn fine job, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>35000634
eh, I mean if she was some random whore that op had no interest then good move op, but if op liked the girls personality and shes into him, regardless of her supposed "bf" or not, go for it, most likely if her feelings are true, she will "break up with he bf" and go with op, as if willing to cheat with op wasn't enough of a sign that she has no interest in her "bf"
>>
>>35000634
If your gf decided that she wanted to fuck someone else, the other guy surely won't be so honorable. It's a doggy dog world out there.
>>
>>35000364
Good choice. If you think you would have any reservations about being "the other guy," you are correct. It's not worth it unless you don't care.
>>
>>35000686
Then she should at least break up with her BF before they have sex. OP isn't doing anything wrong by not wanting to fuck her boyfriend over. Making excuses by saying "oh she must not be that into her bf" doesn't make it not fucking cheating.
>>
File: IMG_5099.jpg (68KB, 640x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5099.jpg
68KB, 640x547px
>>35000591

I think I'm not gonna have that problem. She sent this after I didn't pick up.
>>
>>35000737
>reduced her to begging for sex
Nice, anon.
>>
>>35000752
My favorite part was when she revealed herself to be Trent Reznor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGAoy5WZWY
>>
>>35000454
>>35000737
You're a good man, OP. I'm proud of you. It's up to you if you want to meddle in other people's business, it might mean making yourself an enemy of this girl and any girl in the area who she has influence over, but I would sure want to know if my partner was cheating/conspiring to cheat on me.
>>
>>35000737
>and wanted something I could never have
Holy fuck you lucky cunt, wish I've ever had anyone think this highly of me. Funny that his name is literally the closest you could get to Chad tho. Also OP, good on you on not fucking this whore. Dying a virgin who's proud of himself is more respectable than dying a manwhore who'll fuck any whore available
>>
File: 23.jpg (29KB, 620x422px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
29KB, 620x422px
>>35000737
>don't tell Brady
mfw
>>
>>35000737
She's not a horrible person. She just needs to learn some principles and life lessons. OP is far more emotionally mature than her, which is ironic considering this is /r9k/.
>>
>>35000578
Pork katsu or chicken or what?
>>
>>35000402
This. Tell her to dump the bf, pound her silly, then dump her yourself.

Just be glad you've ever had a woman approach you period. I've got "serial killer face" no no matter how decent I make myself look I scare the shit out of people.
>>
>>35001211
Try practicing smiling with your whole face.
>>
>>35000454
Just had some katsu curry tonight, you're a good man OP.
>>
>>35000364
You did the right thing. In fact I don't think that you could have handled it better. Some situations just suck. They have no outcome that leaves you feeling good. Leave it and move on.
>>
You absolutely did the right thing, OP. Don't let thots do this to you, because in the end, the same thing will happen to you.
>>
>>35000364

You are virtuous anon. Don't let these plebs tell you otherwise, you made the right and manly decision.
>>
>>35000364
Could have atleast pumped and dumped her
>>
>>35000873
Pork, you fucking plebeian
>>35001460
I like a good curry too but I was feeling brothy noodles I dunno

>>35000840
>>35000774
underrated posts

>>35000846
My take on that was that she was trying to say a bunch of negative shit about herself so I'd respond with "you're not a bad peson" etc. and somehow absolve her

I decided I'm just gonna sit on this and reply tomorrow.
>>
>>35000454
Good job m8

People were will screech about cheating whores, but will rationalize it away if they think they could ever benefit from it. Having a moral backbone isnt about giving empty platitudes when nothing is happening, but staying firm when the opportunity is there.

>>35000737
I do hope you screenshot this and forward it to him at some point though.
>>
File: apbc.png (132KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
apbc.png
132KB, 300x219px
what in the fuck did i just read tell me this isn't real
>>
>>35000364
Sounds like you stood up for your fellow man in the face of overwhelming temptation.

Good on you
>>
>>35001874
Hence the need to learn some principles and life lessons. She's emotionally immature regardless of intentionally putting herself down to dig for sympathy or out of honesty.
>>
File: o-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-facebook.jpg (266KB, 1536x832px) Image search: [Google]
o-LOST-IN-TRANSLATION-facebook.jpg
266KB, 1536x832px
>>35000364
You done good, anon.

The shit she was trying to pull takes two, and you did your part to stop it. Chances are she'll pull that shit with another guy, but your conscience is clean.
>>
>>35000454
The fact of the matter is if you don't tell her boyfriend then there's no point in denying her. Someone else will fill your shoes.

Take for instance, someone who is working for a company, and getting paid well,they don't think is doing the "moral thing." The company will just hire someone else to do it. You might as well keep the good thing you have, cause she will just fuck some other guy. Might as well make "the other guy" you.
>>
>>35000364
you did a good.

Tell her to break up with him if she wants you.
>>
>>35002028
>>35001898
>>35002004

I don't really know her boyfriend so I dunno about how much I want to go fucking around in that sort of thing. It's the sort of thing where he could easily turn it around--what are you doing alone with my girlfriend? You were trying to get her alone so you could fuck her? etc.

That being said, I don't think the dude deserves to be led on in a relationship where his girlfriend clearly doesn't really want him anymore. She actually told me that they don't have sex "very often" (whatever that means) and that he inexplicably won't eat her out.

What I'll probably do is tell her when I reply to her messages that she either needs to work things out with her boyfriend or break up with him because her current plans are 100% not fair to him. Figure I'll come up with a better way to word all that if I think on it for a while.
>>
>>35002143
>It's the sort of thing where he could easily turn it around--what are you doing alone with my girlfriend? You were trying to get her alone so you could fuck her? etc.
You have pictures, it's not like its your word versus her word.
>>
>>35002143
If he isn't pleasing her sexually, just tell her to dump him and take her yourself. Their relationship isn't gonna last very much longer anyway.
>>
you must be retarded to believe that if she has a boifriend
>>
Cheaters are the fucking worst. And you did good not to enable the fucking bitch anon
>>
>>35000364
>for reference: I am in college and spend a lot of my time smoking weed and playing /vr/
>I can sometimes pretend to be a normie but I am by no means Chad

I hate how pot smoking college kids think they are robots.
>>
>>35000364
You did the right thing, OP. I'm proud of you
>>
>>35000364
you have to put the work in or you wont get anywhere in life, that what practice gfs are for
>>
>>35000563
>Jenna
without a doubt biggest whore name ever.

You did good, man. Proud of you.
>>
Screencap her txts and send them to her bf. Tell him you wouldnt want same thing happen to you. Who knows maybe you will earn a chad friend to go out and bang sloots with
>>
File: 1469356191110.png (388KB, 689x703px) Image search: [Google]
1469356191110.png
388KB, 689x703px
Stardusk has made a good video on this topic i might dig it up later. If she wants to cheat, she'll find a way to cheat...with you or without you. Not hooking up with her won't make her any more faithful or her bf any less of an unlucky cuck.
>>
>>35000696
>doggy dog world
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>35000364
Sex her, tell bf, both of you leave her alone and a roast

This is the rule op, punish her
>>
>>35002306
And what would you class as a robot anon?
>>
File: 37648358653.jpg (42KB, 854x477px) Image search: [Google]
37648358653.jpg
42KB, 854x477px
>>35004244
Here's the video if anyone cares to watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwqayydienA
>>
>>35004244
>people do bad things so I might as well do bad things
Literally nigger-tier logic.
>>
>>35004362
You are not the one doing anything wrong. You aren't cheating. She is.
>>
>>35004375
Once again, nigger-tier logic
>>
>>35004380
I am not responsible for other peoples choices. Women have agency.
>>
>>35004375
nice moral compass there
>>
>>35000364
If she cheats on him, she will eventually cheat on you. End of story. If she cannot be honest with him then she's a deceptive whore, and honestly, she's probably deceiving you as well.
>>
>>35004393
>>35004380
Let's imagine a society where no "enablers" of such behavior exist. How would the relationship as described in the OP differ from this one? You'd still have a girl resenting her bf and an oblivious guy in an unfortunate position.
Is that any better?
>>
>>35004436
Well if there was no one to enable her, she might actually have to talk to her boyfriend and build on their relationship, instead of bouncing to the next dick on a whim.
>>
>>35004393
I am not the one to keep women in check. Women can keep themselves in check.
>>
>>35000364
I've been in your shoes but I did the right thing and used the girl for practice.
>>
>>35004464
>if there was no one to enable her, she might actually have to talk to her boyfriend and build on their relationship
that is some fairytale tier delusion
>>
>>35004292
Highschool dropout virgin NEETs in their mid-20s at the very least. While being a robot is supposed to be about virginity, someone who has enough social acumen to end up in college is more likely to be just a little late to the party rather than a real outcast.
>>
>>35004436
Sleeping with a girl who's cheating on her boyfriend is inherently immoral. You're personally contributing to the betrayal. Sure your actions aren't as bad as hers, but that doesn't absolve you. If she cheats with someone other than you, so be it. You won't be a contributor in that situation, you will have committed no wrongdoing.

Let's see if your nigger brain can comprehend that
>>
>>35004492
This. Women have agency, you dumb fucks.
>>
lmao why are you wasting your time with her?

you think it will be any different in a month or two after she does to you what she did to him?
>>
>>35004492
>>35004541
>that is some fairytale tier delusion

No, it's the basis of a healthy relationship
>>
>>35004617
>being with someone because one has no other option is the basis of a healthy relationship
>>
File: 1408451744827.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1408451744827.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>35000364
You dodge a bullet there. Always trust your gut feeling.
>>
>>35004507
This. They're rich snobby little degenerates with enough cash and social acumen to not only go to college, but to have made contacts in order to buy recreational drugs regularly. I can barely afford to eat McDonald's, let alone fund a habit like >DUDEWEEDLMAO
>>
I'm worse.
Girl I've been seeing messages me
'I want you to come over and fuck me now'
Thought it was a joke.
It wasn't
>>
>>35000454
>dude I just can't get over myself
You'll regret this decision when you're out of school for four years, still playing /vr/ and eating udon wondering where your life went.

Have fun, faggot.
>>
>>35000454
Bunch of pussy starved faggots here that are always complaining about virgin girls not wanting to fuck them telling you that should leave behind your morals. Bunch of hypocrite losers. You did great OP.
>>
if a girl uses you to cheat on someone. she'll inevitably use someone to cheat on you
>>
>>35000737
morally roast that bitch on text for us. she deserves no attention. KEEP THE DAMN LOGS WITH YOU JUST IN CASE SHE TRIES TO COME UP WITH FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS OR SOMETHING.
>>
>>35004244
>Not hooking up with her won't make her any more faithful or her bf any less of an unlucky cuck.
But it keeps you morals clean if you care for them and even if it doesn't change anything in the short-term it shows her a good example.
>>
>>35000737
Tell Brady.
>>
>>35000364
>>35000454

I hated you until

>i don't know what you want me to say, i won't be a part of you cheating on your boyfriend

You did good son. I'm proud. You remained honourable in this cold shit world. A great feast will be given upon your ascent to Valhalla.
>>
>>35000364

Shameless self-promoting aside, I think you might like my story >>35005270
I say you should fuck her
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.