[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you lose faith in humanity? I always had low expectations,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1385181131690.png (460KB, 628x431px) Image search: [Google]
1385181131690.png
460KB, 628x431px
When did you lose faith in humanity?

I always had low expectations, but now I'm convinced we don't deserve to survive as a species, and I can't wait for them to accidentally the nuclear codes.
>>
>implying I ever had faith in humans
I grew up surrounded by rap crap ghetto trash culture. Being alone with animals and nature was a step up in civilized behavior.
>>
dang

edgy to the core
>>
File: 1484722727833.jpg (15KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484722727833.jpg
15KB, 307x462px
>>35000245
why do you believe our species is deserving of not surviving?
>>
>>35000245
I don't have faith in humanity but not in a depressing I want to kill everyone way. It's odd to describe. I've just given up expecting certain things to happen and realize we can't change human behavior in the one lifetime we get so there's no point in stressing and focusing on it.
>>
>it's the tired old "literally every human in the world except me is a piece of shit lol xd" normie meme
i bet you voted for hillary
>>
File: IMG_1743.jpg (444KB, 1000x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1743.jpg
444KB, 1000x965px
>>35001419
>ghetto trash
>civilized bwhavior

>domesticated pets
>animals and nature

>>>>>he doesn't look up to urban cowboys

Baka
>>
>>35001495
That's definitely the wrong frame of mind if OP wants to try justifying itself.
>>
File: Death.jpg (80KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
80KB, 850x565px
>>35001477
>suffering
>suffering
>suffering
>suffering
>even if it ends, pleasure is meaningless and very brief
might as well end it all with the sweet bliss of death
>>
>>35001495
OP didn't even say that. That's your projection, faggot. We're all fucking parasites in the end, but some of us are parasites and a bunch of other fucked up things that make them worse.
>>
>>35001933
It's not just your suffering. It's the suffering of all of humankind. I doubt you have a decent ethical and philosophical argument about this though.
>>
Just turning on the news gives you all the reason to lose faith in humanity. They want us in a constant state of anxiety and fear.
>>
>>35001933
Please take down as many other parasites down with you

Thanks
>>
>>35002046
and it's working. in America at least.
>>
Speak for yourself faggot.

The world is what you make out of it. Sure, nigger kids starve to death en-masse but you can't really help that shit.

Heck you're probably not even thinking along those lines and are probably just pissy you can't get a girlfriend or something.

There is lots of cool shit to do while you're alive and 80+% of people would much rather humanity live on so that they can do that cool shit.
>>
File: Death-and-taxes.jpg (199KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Death-and-taxes.jpg
199KB, 1024x768px
>>35002020
>It's the suffering of all of humankind.
Exactly, which can end with the launch of a few nukes.
>>
>>35002146
but have you realized how much your life is worth?
>hint: just as much as that nigger kid's
there's nothing you can do or that you are that can't be done or had by countless other people. you're nothing. i'm nothing. we're all nothing.
>>
File: 1486666059355.jpg (66KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486666059355.jpg
66KB, 500x478px
>>35001933
>>35002020
>>35002183
the sad fact. you could die tomorrow and no one but the people obligated to care about you due to blood ties will really care. mindless hedonism is the only reason to live anymore
>>
When i found this board omfg kys seriously everyone mass sodoku
>>
File: 1480390255725.jpg (36KB, 528x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480390255725.jpg
36KB, 528x444px
>>35000245
Hating your own species, you must be very special indeed
>you were bullied when you were young
>you haven't had fulfilling relationships
>you consider yourself smarter than your peers without any form of proof
>you think 90%+ of the population are mindless drones
>you fantasize of having power
>you secretly hate yourself
>you're under 20 yrs old
>you're American
>you're short

How many hits on the bingo night?
>>
>>35002327
Bait in the style of what a Jenna would type legitimately. 8/10
>>
>>35000245
seriously man. go pick up some trash outside, you piece of trash.
>>
>>35002382
>tfw am all of this and am not a misanthrope like OP
>>
>>35002382
those things describe a good portion of humanity anon, and 90% of the population are practically mindless drones. radio, TV and other early mass communication networks created the framework, the internet is here to trap us once and for all. nothing spreads misinformation and propaganda like the click of a button and a confirmation bias. we're all mindless drones in our own ways. i guarantee most of your beliefs are not your own, mine neither.
>>
Existing as we are can be really depressive.
Only through singularity we might find salvation or we'll be erased for good.
>>
When somebody overdosed at a music festival in my country, and people were blaming the government for his death because the government hadn't providing free pill testing services for people who wanted to use illegal drugs.

That and when "slut-shaming" became a term people use without irony.
>>
>>35000245
When trannies became normalised.
>>
>>35002146

>The world is what you make out of it.

The world is what makes you. You can never act independently.
>>
>>35002256
There are names that echo through history, great men whos actions earned them a place in the history books
just go dedicate your life to something and make your mark in the world
hell you can even dedicate it to something seemingly stupid like preventing / curing baldness and if you succeed you will be filthy rich

>>35002489
I got spoon fed my beliefs as a kid from my parents just like any other kid
religion is bullshit (just ready any of the holy books and you'll be terrified at how many people actually bought into that shit)

>>35002540
Existing as we are is only depressive if you're already depressed, after you get past that you'll start to enjoy life again
also singularity sounds fucking awful, i enjoy privacy, living as a singularity would be a fucking nightmare to me

>>35002601
trannies aren't normalized, you need time off of 4chan, crack a window open and count the trannies you see,
4chan is full of trolls that post tranny bait posts to piss people off, in the outside they are still seen as the weirdo pervs they are
>>
>>35002635
most of us aren't capable of doing what those great men and women did but the particularly arrogant among us like to pretend we are, when in reality no matter how hard we try we will die before we ever succeed at anything 'great'. we're mostly just as disposable as the next guy or gal
>>
>>35002633
The environment you were raised at shape who you become, you can still just move to a different place and thus reshape your world

>>35002687
If you are not a great inventor then just bring about some great change with your efforts, start a movement or some shit, if nothing else you will be known as "that guy who started the worlds shortest lasting movement"
And if your only goal is to be remembered then just do something really fucking stupid and memorable, like that moron who climbed Trumps tower
>>
I'll just leave this here...
https://youtu.be/-HfPAqRq_vo

Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to /r9k/ tomorrow
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.